- Special Prosecutor Will Be Appointed in Cabell County Regarding State Police Investigation of Mayor's Sick Leave Payment to Skip Holbrook
- Q and A with Councilman Caserta: Mayor Needs to be Held Accountable, Independent Audit Necessary
- Q and A with Mayor Steve Williams: Audits ALWAYS have Findings....
- Bid Specifics Revealed in Huntington Street Sweeping Program
- UPDATED...State Auditor Citied Lack of Adequate Policies, Controls for Some Huntington Financial Materials, 2013 and 2014
- Donations Needed for Guyandotte Christmas Open House Planned Dec. 23
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Lincoln Electric Celebrates 81 Uninterrupted Years of Paying Employee Profit-Sharing Bonus
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- WWE returning to Big Sandy Superstore Arena in 2015
- The ACLU of West Virginia Urges Governor Tomblin and Legislature to Enact Reforms to Keep Truant Children Out of Juvenile Court
"WV Inspiration, Jamie Summerlin, to Speak at Generation WV’s 2013 Leadership Summit in Morgantown
Today, Jamie serves as the President of the Board of Directors of Operation Welcome Home in Morgantown, West Virginia, and is involved in other veteran-focused programs, such as CamoToCap.
He has become an inspirational speaker for business and professional organizations, schools, veteran groups and the running community.
The 2013 Generation West Virginia Leadership Summit will also feature keynote speaker, career author Emily Bennington, on the topic of “Mindful Leadership.” The one day event provides personal and professional networking and learning opportunities for all emerging and established leaders from across the state. For more information and to register for the 2013 Generation West Virginia Leadership Summit visit www.generationwv.com.
About Generation West Virginia
Founded in 2007, this statewide network of young talent organizations was established to serve as a source of action and a voice for young talent, ages 21 to 45, across the Mountain State. Generation West Virginia represents the current and future generation of young leaders who want to contribute to our state’s present and future success with energy, ideas, collaboration, and most importantly action. For more information, visit www.generationwv.com.