- West Huntington Drug Bust
- Oak Ridge Demolition of Enriched Uranium Processing Plant Led to Radiation in the City's Sewer Facilities
- City to mark observance of MLK holiday with Dream House
- UPDATED: Suspect Wanted in Huntington Murder Arrested in Tennessee
- Marshall University to hold 10th annual fundraiser for children with communication and swallowing disorders
- International comedy sensation Comic/Ventriloquist Jeff Dunham “Perfectly Unbalanced” Tour
- Retired Cammack Principal and Altizer Kindergarten Aide Named “West Virginia History Heroes”
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Downtown Huntington Sheetz Prepares to Open
- Imminent Harm Cessation Order Still In Effect Following Coal Slurry Leak in Boone County
"WV Inspiration, Jamie Summerlin, to Speak at Generation WV’s 2013 Leadership Summit in Morgantown
Today, Jamie serves as the President of the Board of Directors of Operation Welcome Home in Morgantown, West Virginia, and is involved in other veteran-focused programs, such as CamoToCap.
He has become an inspirational speaker for business and professional organizations, schools, veteran groups and the running community.
The 2013 Generation West Virginia Leadership Summit will also feature keynote speaker, career author Emily Bennington, on the topic of “Mindful Leadership.” The one day event provides personal and professional networking and learning opportunities for all emerging and established leaders from across the state. For more information and to register for the 2013 Generation West Virginia Leadership Summit visit www.generationwv.com.
About Generation West Virginia
Founded in 2007, this statewide network of young talent organizations was established to serve as a source of action and a voice for young talent, ages 21 to 45, across the Mountain State. Generation West Virginia represents the current and future generation of young leaders who want to contribute to our state’s present and future success with energy, ideas, collaboration, and most importantly action. For more information, visit www.generationwv.com.