- Sixteen individuals, Mid-Ohio Valley Club to be honored at awards banquet
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 23, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'How to Write Anything: When Laura Brown Says 'Anything', She Means 'Anything'
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- FREDDIE MAC: Fixed Mortgage Rates Increase on Soft Housing Data
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saturday, April 26 is Confederate Memorial Day
- ANALYSIS: Huntington Pilot Plant Oak Ridge-DOE Documents May Provide New Hope for Workers Denied Cold Standby Compensation
- City to unveil new small business initiative during news conference
- More than 100,000 Had Symptoms During Elk River Water Spill
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Happy Birthday, Will Shakespeare; Words and Phrases You Created Will Live Forever
"WV Inspiration, Jamie Summerlin, to Speak at Generation WV’s 2013 Leadership Summit in Morgantown
Today, Jamie serves as the President of the Board of Directors of Operation Welcome Home in Morgantown, West Virginia, and is involved in other veteran-focused programs, such as CamoToCap.
He has become an inspirational speaker for business and professional organizations, schools, veteran groups and the running community.
The 2013 Generation West Virginia Leadership Summit will also feature keynote speaker, career author Emily Bennington, on the topic of “Mindful Leadership.” The one day event provides personal and professional networking and learning opportunities for all emerging and established leaders from across the state. For more information and to register for the 2013 Generation West Virginia Leadership Summit visit www.generationwv.com.
About Generation West Virginia
Founded in 2007, this statewide network of young talent organizations was established to serve as a source of action and a voice for young talent, ages 21 to 45, across the Mountain State. Generation West Virginia represents the current and future generation of young leaders who want to contribute to our state’s present and future success with energy, ideas, collaboration, and most importantly action. For more information, visit www.generationwv.com.