- Southside Celebrates the Fourth at Parade IMAGES
- OP ED What Do Americans Think About Economic Inequality?
- OP-ED: There Goes Virginia's Climate
- Jewel City Jamming will Continue Next Year
- Oakwood Road Band's Oldies Sets Pullman Rockin'
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- The ACLU of West Virginia Urges Governor Tomblin and Legislature to Enact Reforms to Keep Truant Children Out of Juvenile Court
- Friends Helping Kids Have Christmas
- Woodward writes 'truly holistic account of U.S.'s role on battlefields of Europe'
"WV Inspiration, Jamie Summerlin, to Speak at Generation WV’s 2013 Leadership Summit in Morgantown
Today, Jamie serves as the President of the Board of Directors of Operation Welcome Home in Morgantown, West Virginia, and is involved in other veteran-focused programs, such as CamoToCap.
He has become an inspirational speaker for business and professional organizations, schools, veteran groups and the running community.
The 2013 Generation West Virginia Leadership Summit will also feature keynote speaker, career author Emily Bennington, on the topic of “Mindful Leadership.” The one day event provides personal and professional networking and learning opportunities for all emerging and established leaders from across the state. For more information and to register for the 2013 Generation West Virginia Leadership Summit visit www.generationwv.com.
About Generation West Virginia
Founded in 2007, this statewide network of young talent organizations was established to serve as a source of action and a voice for young talent, ages 21 to 45, across the Mountain State. Generation West Virginia represents the current and future generation of young leaders who want to contribute to our state’s present and future success with energy, ideas, collaboration, and most importantly action. For more information, visit www.generationwv.com.