- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 30, 2014
- Former Prison Employee Appears in Federal Court for Sexual Abuse of Inmate
- Huntington Police Shoot, Kill Man at Third Avenue Bar
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Huntington Council Votes to Counter Rising Drug Crime by Hiring Ten New Police Officers at Special Session
- Obama Administration Approves NCLB Flexibility Requests for Delaware, Georgia, Minnesota, New York and South Carolina
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Commonwealth Business Council is Dead: Will a Bankable Entity Arise?
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: China Will Cast a Huge Shadow as Japan Meets CARICOM
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Monday, Monday': Three Survivors of Mass Campus Shooting and Their Lives Unfolding Over Four Decades
- Perry's Honored; Artisan Cafe to Open
"WV Inspiration, Jamie Summerlin, to Speak at Generation WV’s 2013 Leadership Summit in Morgantown
Today, Jamie serves as the President of the Board of Directors of Operation Welcome Home in Morgantown, West Virginia, and is involved in other veteran-focused programs, such as CamoToCap.
He has become an inspirational speaker for business and professional organizations, schools, veteran groups and the running community.
The 2013 Generation West Virginia Leadership Summit will also feature keynote speaker, career author Emily Bennington, on the topic of “Mindful Leadership.” The one day event provides personal and professional networking and learning opportunities for all emerging and established leaders from across the state. For more information and to register for the 2013 Generation West Virginia Leadership Summit visit www.generationwv.com.
About Generation West Virginia
Founded in 2007, this statewide network of young talent organizations was established to serve as a source of action and a voice for young talent, ages 21 to 45, across the Mountain State. Generation West Virginia represents the current and future generation of young leaders who want to contribute to our state’s present and future success with energy, ideas, collaboration, and most importantly action. For more information, visit www.generationwv.com.