- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
- "American Sniper's" Breaks All January Records; Expect it to Wipe Out "Boy Next Door" and "Mortdecai"
- Calling all bird lovers! North Bend State Park’s Winter Wonder Weekend Jan. 16-18, 2015, is “For the Birds”
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Sending Money to Countries That Hate Us Makes No Sense at All
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cutting loose the shackles of the past: Cuba and the US
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- Huntington Has At Least Nine Heroin Overdose Deaths in January 2015
- Wolfpack Moves Past @HerdMBB
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
Southern Miss Head Basketball Coach Larry Eustachy and Athletic Director Richard Giannini React to Incident at Marshall
Said Eustachy, “I apologize to Marshall, our University, and Conference USA for the issues surrounding the Marshall game. In the heat of the battle, I was trying to support one of our players and I carried it further than I should have. In the future, I will set a better example for our student-athletes and fans.”
“Not only is Coach Eustachy an excellent coach, he is also a fierce competitor,” said Giannini. “However, Coach Eustachy understands the officiating code of conduct and knows he must maintain his composure in dealing with these situations. These types of actions will not be tolerated in the future. We are grateful to Coach Eustachy for bringing the program back. We will continue to support Larry and our student-athletes during this exciting season.”