- After Demolition of Huntington Pilot Plant, U 235 and U 238 Contamination Deemed Low; Baseline Soil in Ohio River Basin High in Nickel Contamination Then
- Huntington Man Pleads Guilty to Robbing Drug Dealer''s Apartment
- Scammers are hacking into personal emails and placing false advertisements to ruin housing rentals for families
- Burris, Hale, Marsteller and Smith to join College of Business Hall of Fame
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leadership Blindspots': Management Consultant Shows How Executives Can Identify, Overcome Weaknesses That Matter
- "God is not Dead" Weaves Many Stories of Faith
- "Noah:" Let's Separate Church and Cinema Versus....
- Two W.Va. manufacturers selected as finalists in Shale Innovation contest
- OP-ED: Examining a Miracle?
Southern Miss Head Basketball Coach Larry Eustachy and Athletic Director Richard Giannini React to Incident at Marshall
Said Eustachy, “I apologize to Marshall, our University, and Conference USA for the issues surrounding the Marshall game. In the heat of the battle, I was trying to support one of our players and I carried it further than I should have. In the future, I will set a better example for our student-athletes and fans.”
“Not only is Coach Eustachy an excellent coach, he is also a fierce competitor,” said Giannini. “However, Coach Eustachy understands the officiating code of conduct and knows he must maintain his composure in dealing with these situations. These types of actions will not be tolerated in the future. We are grateful to Coach Eustachy for bringing the program back. We will continue to support Larry and our student-athletes during this exciting season.”