- Nuclear Accident in Illinois; Guards say Shelter in Place; Honeywell it all Stayed on Site
- Conspiracy Alleged in Energy Worker Exposure at Hanford, Portsmouth
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 28, 2014
- New Gaming Arcade Business Opening in Downtown Huntington
- 2012 Honeywell Accident Sent Radiation to WV
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Glimpses of a Global Life': Longest Serving Secretary-General of the Commonwealth Survived a Helicopter Trip with Idi Amin as Pilot
- Detroit Man Sentenced for Role in Huntington Heroin Conspiray
- BREAKING... Officers with K-9 Unit Make Arrest on First Avenue
- Huntington SWAT Team Nails Columbus Man on Drugs, Firearm Charges
- Fall International Film Festival Showcases Diversity and Culture at the Keith-Albee Performing Arts Center
Last Art Walk of Season Oct. 17 in Huntington
Artists Patty DelCheccolo, Cheryl Canterbury, Trish Trent, Kathy Welch and Joseph Leggett will be at the Antique Mall, 926 4th Avenue, from 5-8pm. "Stop and see us and meet the artists," Antique Mall owner Dave Costner said.
For additional information, send Elsa Littlepage a message from the Facebook Art Walk page, https://www.facebook.com/HuntingtonArtWalk
In addition, "visual artists" will be having their first of many productive meetings at Wine & Design, 948 Forth Ave, Huntington, Tuesday, October 22nd starting at 6:00 p.m.