- UPDATE: Bridgette Found Safe
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Ethel Merman, Mother Teresa…and Me': Enthralling Memoir of a Privileged Man Who Was Fortunate to be Enveloped by Unconditional Love
- EDITORIAL: Former Marshall Student Body President Embodies West Virginia Political Shift in State Senate Race
- Twenty-Two Face Heroin Charges in Circleville, Pickaway County Drug Investigations
- CFPB Recovers More Than $1 Million for Service Members, Veterans, and Their Families
- MiLITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 6, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'White Girl Bleed a Lot': Color Blindness in Crime Reporting Misleads Everybody
- Foster Care Awareness subject of event March 12
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 5, 2014
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
Last Art Walk of Season Oct. 17 in Huntington
Artists Patty DelCheccolo, Cheryl Canterbury, Trish Trent, Kathy Welch and Joseph Leggett will be at the Antique Mall, 926 4th Avenue, from 5-8pm. "Stop and see us and meet the artists," Antique Mall owner Dave Costner said.
For additional information, send Elsa Littlepage a message from the Facebook Art Walk page, https://www.facebook.com/HuntingtonArtWalk
In addition, "visual artists" will be having their first of many productive meetings at Wine & Design, 948 Forth Ave, Huntington, Tuesday, October 22nd starting at 6:00 p.m.