- Cincinnati Overdoses Exceed 60; not all Revived
- W.Va. AG Files Lawsuit Against Cabell County Used Car Dealer
- Huntington's professional cosplay model Bunny Bombshell at WV PopCon this weekend
- EDITORIAL: Having Nearly Ruined WVU, Manchin Father and Daughter Pair Now Compromises the WV Chamber of Commerce
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Coalfield Development Corp. Receives Economic and Workforce Development Resources Grant for Coal Communities
- Cars, Dogs, Rides and Eats Celebrated
- World-traveled clarinetist and Marshall alum to perform Sept. 1
- Marshall rolls out active shooter training for faculty, staff and students
Last Art Walk of Season Oct. 17 in Huntington
Artists Patty DelCheccolo, Cheryl Canterbury, Trish Trent, Kathy Welch and Joseph Leggett will be at the Antique Mall, 926 4th Avenue, from 5-8pm. "Stop and see us and meet the artists," Antique Mall owner Dave Costner said.
For additional information, send Elsa Littlepage a message from the Facebook Art Walk page, https://www.facebook.com/HuntingtonArtWalk
In addition, "visual artists" will be having their first of many productive meetings at Wine & Design, 948 Forth Ave, Huntington, Tuesday, October 22nd starting at 6:00 p.m.