- Sixteen individuals, Mid-Ohio Valley Club to be honored at awards banquet
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 23, 2014
- Marshall Men’s Basketball Hires Dan D’Antoni as Head Coach
- Professional Salaries Discussed During Huntington Council Work Session
- FREDDIE MAC: Fixed Mortgage Rates Increase on Soft Housing Data
- BOOK REVIEW: 'How to Write Anything: When Laura Brown Says 'Anything', She Means 'Anything'
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saturday, April 26 is Confederate Memorial Day
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- Green Day’s American Idiot to Invade the Keith Albee Performing Arts Center
- ANALYSIS: Huntington Pilot Plant Oak Ridge-DOE Documents May Provide New Hope for Workers Denied Cold Standby Compensation
Last Art Walk of Season Oct. 17 in Huntington
Artists Patty DelCheccolo, Cheryl Canterbury, Trish Trent, Kathy Welch and Joseph Leggett will be at the Antique Mall, 926 4th Avenue, from 5-8pm. "Stop and see us and meet the artists," Antique Mall owner Dave Costner said.
For additional information, send Elsa Littlepage a message from the Facebook Art Walk page, https://www.facebook.com/HuntingtonArtWalk
In addition, "visual artists" will be having their first of many productive meetings at Wine & Design, 948 Forth Ave, Huntington, Tuesday, October 22nd starting at 6:00 p.m.