- Mayor Tells Comcast, "Folks Aren't Happy...."
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- Jacobs-Jones becoming MU vice president
- LUNAR ECLIPSE: 'Blood Moon' Didn't Show Up in Port Lavaca
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Gone Girl': Nick and Amy Dunne, Folie å Deux in a Mississippi River Town
- HPD Code Enforcement Citations
- BOOK REVIEW: 'A Quick Guide to Freemasonry': You've Got Questions, David Harrison Has the Answers
- CoreLogic April Edition of MarketPulse Report Examines Single-Family Housing Starts and Fallout from the Expiration of the Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act
- West Virginia American Water Update on Carbon Filter Change-Out and Water Testing
- Huntington Champions Parade in May
Last Art Walk of Season Oct. 17 in Huntington
Artists Patty DelCheccolo, Cheryl Canterbury, Trish Trent, Kathy Welch and Joseph Leggett will be at the Antique Mall, 926 4th Avenue, from 5-8pm. "Stop and see us and meet the artists," Antique Mall owner Dave Costner said.
For additional information, send Elsa Littlepage a message from the Facebook Art Walk page, https://www.facebook.com/HuntingtonArtWalk
In addition, "visual artists" will be having their first of many productive meetings at Wine & Design, 948 Forth Ave, Huntington, Tuesday, October 22nd starting at 6:00 p.m.