- Marshall University is only registered Exercise is Medicine® campus; free activities scheduled for Oct. 5-
- Fire Prevention Parade IMAGES
- Marshall University School of Pharmacy marks American Pharmacists Month; Generation Rx program founder scheduled to speak
- Robbery Warrant Issued for Female Robbery Suspect
- Comcast Franchise Renewal Delayed
- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
- Huntington's Bunny Bombshell at Con
- Tsubasacon Coming This Weekend
- Marvel Universe Live Heads for Charleston in December
- Cheer Competition Winners from Huntington's BSSA
Fruth Pharmacy provides Marshall University with scholarship support gifts
"We are so grateful for the support of Lynne Fruth and the entire Fruth Pharmacy family," Yingling said. "As a West Virginia-based pharmacy, they understand that pharmacy education is essential to ensuring better health outcomes for those in our state and region. The Fruth team has become a very valuable part of our family at Marshall."
In addition to the $11,000 gift to the School of Pharmacy, the company also presented the university with a generous $13,000 gift for the Fruth Pharmacy Scholarship. Established in 1995, this scholarship is awarded to qualifying employees, or relatives of active employees of Fruth Pharmacy who are enrolled full- or part-time at Marshall University.
"The scholarship support Fruth Pharmacy provides has grown increasingly important to our students as the cost of higher education continues to rise. Fruth Pharmacy understands the importance of educational access and we are grateful for their partnership with us," said Christine Anderson, associate vice president of development at Marshall University.