- DEVELOPING... Caserta Asks for Records During Meeting
- Ethics Petition Filed Against Some City Council Members by Rebecca Thacker
- Huntington Heroin Death Toll now 31
- FLASHBACK: Images of Ironton's 2011 Memorial Day Parade
- Caserta Asserts Council TV Video of Special Meeting Purposefully not Transmitted
- Chops and Critters Assist in Celebrating 'Insurgent' Opening in Marquee Lobby
- Thundering Herd IMG Network to Air 10 Baseball Broadcasts
- LAST IMAGES: A Life on the Sidelines
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: US and Venezuela: Don’t fan the flames, put out the fire
- OP-ED: Blood on the Corner: Dear UVA From an Alumnus
Fruth Pharmacy provides Marshall University with scholarship support gifts
"We are so grateful for the support of Lynne Fruth and the entire Fruth Pharmacy family," Yingling said. "As a West Virginia-based pharmacy, they understand that pharmacy education is essential to ensuring better health outcomes for those in our state and region. The Fruth team has become a very valuable part of our family at Marshall."
In addition to the $11,000 gift to the School of Pharmacy, the company also presented the university with a generous $13,000 gift for the Fruth Pharmacy Scholarship. Established in 1995, this scholarship is awarded to qualifying employees, or relatives of active employees of Fruth Pharmacy who are enrolled full- or part-time at Marshall University.
"The scholarship support Fruth Pharmacy provides has grown increasingly important to our students as the cost of higher education continues to rise. Fruth Pharmacy understands the importance of educational access and we are grateful for their partnership with us," said Christine Anderson, associate vice president of development at Marshall University.