- Five to be inducted into Marshall’s College of Business Hall of Fame
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... Can any Film Overcome 'Furious 7's' Repeated Vehicular Suicide Stunts
- Missing Huntington Woman Found Safe
- OP-ED: Blood on the Corner: Dear UVA From an Alumnus
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Old Times are not forgotten in the South
- OP-ED: Seeking Truth Together: Challenging the Silence Racism Creates
Fruth Pharmacy provides Marshall University with scholarship support gifts
"We are so grateful for the support of Lynne Fruth and the entire Fruth Pharmacy family," Yingling said. "As a West Virginia-based pharmacy, they understand that pharmacy education is essential to ensuring better health outcomes for those in our state and region. The Fruth team has become a very valuable part of our family at Marshall."
In addition to the $11,000 gift to the School of Pharmacy, the company also presented the university with a generous $13,000 gift for the Fruth Pharmacy Scholarship. Established in 1995, this scholarship is awarded to qualifying employees, or relatives of active employees of Fruth Pharmacy who are enrolled full- or part-time at Marshall University.
"The scholarship support Fruth Pharmacy provides has grown increasingly important to our students as the cost of higher education continues to rise. Fruth Pharmacy understands the importance of educational access and we are grateful for their partnership with us," said Christine Anderson, associate vice president of development at Marshall University.