- Three People Arrested in Connection with Multi-County Drug Trafficking Operation
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- Law Enforcement Across North Carolina Comes Out in Favor of Syringe Exchange
- Huntington Police Make Burglary Arrest
- President Bill Clinton to Campaign for Hillary Clinton in Morehead, Lexington, Louisville Kentucky
- Announcing the new Tamarack Foundation Emerging Artist Fellowship
- Congressman Shuster Endorses Donald Trump for President
- Governor Tomblin Endorses Hillary Clinton for President
- Miss America Titleholders from all 52 States and Territories to Raise Money for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals
- 2016 Brewskies Lineup Announced
Fruth Pharmacy provides Marshall University with scholarship support gifts
"We are so grateful for the support of Lynne Fruth and the entire Fruth Pharmacy family," Yingling said. "As a West Virginia-based pharmacy, they understand that pharmacy education is essential to ensuring better health outcomes for those in our state and region. The Fruth team has become a very valuable part of our family at Marshall."
In addition to the $11,000 gift to the School of Pharmacy, the company also presented the university with a generous $13,000 gift for the Fruth Pharmacy Scholarship. Established in 1995, this scholarship is awarded to qualifying employees, or relatives of active employees of Fruth Pharmacy who are enrolled full- or part-time at Marshall University.
"The scholarship support Fruth Pharmacy provides has grown increasingly important to our students as the cost of higher education continues to rise. Fruth Pharmacy understands the importance of educational access and we are grateful for their partnership with us," said Christine Anderson, associate vice president of development at Marshall University.