- Marshall Names Temple’s Chuck Heater as Defensive Coordinator
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 11, 2013
- Marshall University Board approves 10-year Master Plan
- Highlawn Baptist Church, Various Items to Sell at Auction
- Huntington Hires Communications Director
- Home Builders, Realtors Applaud Melvin Watt's Senate Confirmation as Director of Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA)
- DEA NEWS: Greek National Pleads Guilty in Narco-Terror Conspiracy
- OP-ED: Masculinity Question Still Missing Post Newtown
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Report: Few Consumers File Arbitration Cases
- Prepared Remarks of Richard Cordray of CFPB on CareCredit Enforcement Action
Are we Rad Zombies in the Baking?
Major cable networks now discuss the continuing Fukushima radiation “leaks,” including casual mentioning that some of the hazardous radioactive materials will / have seeped into the Pacific Ocean, where supposed dilution will not protect those thousands of miles away.
Alternative media have ran most of the coverage, except where it could be linked in the United States to an existing nuclear generating electrical power plant.
Journalist Hatrick Perry obtained Nuclear Regulatory Commission discussions under the Freedom of Information Act, which revealed the widespread “plumegate” which began the day of the disaster.
The documents reveal that nuclear power plants by federal regulation have “extensive radiological environmental monitoring programs” which “accurately and precisely measures levels of radioactivity in the environment” around the plants.” The equipment monitors the air , water, milk, vegetables, and other media.
Yes, the U.S. nuclear plants detection equipment in 2011 “detected radiation in the environment from the events at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plants in Japan.”
Due to state laws, the federal government DID report that minimal increased amounts of Iodine 131 occurred in Pennsylvania and Maryland. Counties as far away as France had rainwater and green leafy veggie warnings; aerosolized plutonium was in March and April 2011 detected in Lithuania.
Click here for an analysis of rooftop radiation grabs from across the United States,
and for anyone still speculating about what actually took place at Fukushima, the Plume Gate site concludes (based on FOIA documents) that the walls of #4 were indeed “blown out,” that a spent fuel fire occurred lasting more than nine hours, that 75% of #4’s radiation went up into the atmosphere, and the earthquake drained fuel coolants and that all of them were affected.