- $2.09 Per Gallon Gas Called Sign Mechanical Problem
- Antitrust agreement will protect our citizens’ best interests
- Sheetz Development Narrowly Passes Planning Commission
- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- Huntington Audit Recommendations Spur City Council Disagreement
- Census Bureau Estimates Show How School-Age Child Poverty in Every County Compares with Prerecession Levels
- CFPB Sues Sprint for Cramming Consumers with Unauthorized Third-Party Charges; Sprint Ignored Complaints from Consumers and Cost Them Tens of Millions of Dollars
- Complaint alleges Stockert-Sizemore Funeral Home violated the West Virginia Preneed Act and state Consumer Credit and Protection Act.
- OP-ED: Race, Class, and Violence
- OP-ED: Our Christmas Schizophrenia
What Happened to PTL after the Scandal?
Saturday, October 19, 2013 - 03:07 Updated 1 year ago Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
And, yet another video perspective on the failed prosperity gospel venue, where weeds, lost roofing, and nature slowly reclaims the denounced tele-evangelist's glory to himself heaven.