- Delegate Mike Folk stands up for 2nd Amendment Rights in West Virginia
- FLASHBACK: Major Huntington Landfill Contaminants Could Relate to Solvents or to Cold War Activities at Uranium Processing Plant
- Human Relations Commission Amendment Deletes “Handicap” Substitutes “Disabled”
- IMAGES: Huntington High School Honored by Council, Mayor Despite Loss
- Contaminated Debris of Huntington Pilot Plant Transported by Truck in 1979
- Toxic TCE Released to Huntington's Air Sept. 11-15, 2008, per EPA Settlement; Authorities not Immediately Notified of Release
- Richard Cordray, Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Discusses Mortgage Rules at Consumer Federation of America Meeting
- Comprehensive Plan, Skatepark Approved by Huntington Council
- WSJ Wasteland Series Continues in Pennsylvania where Uranium Processing Site had "Birdcages"
- EDITORIAL: Hypocritical Harry Gives Obamacare Another Surprise Blow
2014 Marshall-Louisville Football Game Pushed Back to 2016
The two schools agreed to the move to accommodate Louisville’s change in conference scheduling requirements with admission to the Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC).
The Thundering Herd defeated a Teddy Bridgewater-quarterbacked Louisville 17-13 on Oct. 1, 2011 in Papa John’s Cardinal Stadium.
A replacement for that 2014 date on Marshall’s schedule will be announced at a later date.