- Marshall Accepts Bid to 2013 Military Bowl Presented by Northrop Grumman
- Marshall Falls to Rice in Conference USA Football Championship
- University of Maryland Accepts Bid To The 2013 Military Bowl Presented by Northrop Grumman
- Guest Column
- Ellen Wilson First Spouse Gold Coin Available December 9
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 6, 2013
- FLASHBACK: Transcripts Reveal Technetium, Neptunium and Plutonium at Huntington Pilot Plant Concern Over Parking Lot Radiation Expressed
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Eternal Wonder': Pearl Buck's Last Novel Manuscript Discovered in Texas Storage Unit
- EDITORIAL: Hypocritical Harry Gives Obamacare Another Surprise Blow
- BOOK REVIEW: Part 4 of Review of David Stockman's 'The Great Deformation': Social Security, Glass-Steagall, 'Hayseed Coalition', Subprime Crony Capitalism
West Liberty University: Homecoming on the Hilltop 2013
Bernabei is a junior, majoring in dental hygiene and represented Beta Rho Epsilon sorority. Jellison is also a junior, majoring in mathematics and a proud member of the Hilltopper Baseball team. The Marching Hilltoppers performed during the halftime show and also offered a complete pregame performance at Russek Field.
Saturday’s halftime events also included the Alumni Wall of Honor ceremony recognizing three distinguished alumni, Charlie Annett, Weston, Fla., Donald Bruno, University Park, Fla., and JoAnne Monfradi Dunn, Patterson, N.Y., for their professional success, leadership and achievements.
Students end their homecoming festivities this evening with a 10 p.m. – 2 a.m. dance at the Wheeling’s Wesbanco Arena.
Alumni end the weekend with a choice of two events, the Silver Bears Reception & Reunion (alumni age 55 and older), immediately following the football game at the Gary E. West Events Center, or the new All School Reunion, 8 p.m. – 12 a.m., at River City Restaurant, Wheeling.
Please call 304.336.8888 for more information on any alumni events.
West Liberty University is a forward-looking, four-year public university steeped in a rich heritage as West Virginia’s oldest institution of higher education. Led by President Robin C. Capehart, West Liberty is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. For more information on WLU, please visit www.westliberty.edu or call 1.866.WESTLIB.