- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Will Smith's Caper Comedy Likely on Top; Can Lively 'Duff' Hold Strong? Click for Times
- Chairman Caserta Does Not Favor "Pulling Monies" from Accounts
- MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Feb. 27, 2015
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- EPA Orders CSX to Clean up Areas Impacted by West Virginia Train Derailment
- Huntington Mayor's Budget Puts Possible Fee Increase Decisions on City Council's Plate
- West Virginia Senate Unanimously Passes Asbestos Bankruptcy Trust Claims Transparency Act
- Cabell Midland Downs Capitol High in Girls Basketball
- Thundering Herd Snaps Skid, Upends UTEP
Huntington Symphony Fundraiser
Composer Series event are held at the Touma Medical Museum at 314 Ninth Street in downtown Huntington. The time of the event is 5:30pm – 7:30pm with hors d’oeuvres and wine served in a cocktail party happy hour environment with select key members of the orchestra performing. Tickets for the fundraiser are $25.00 and may be purchased at the HSO Administration Offices at 763 Third Ave or by simply calling 304-781-8343. Members of the orchestra performing will be: Wendell Dobbs, flute, Lora Snow, oboe, Ann Marie Bingham, clarinet, Stephen Lawson, horn and Edwin Bingham, bassoon. The program will be:
Liberty Bell March
Love Me Little, Love Me Long
Washington Post March
Only a Dream
Paroles D’Amour Waltzes
Stars and Stripes Forever March
Also currently on sale is the next performance of the full orchestra on December 14, 2013. Further information is available at huntingtonsymphony.org or by contact the HSO by phone: 304-781-8343 or on facebook.