- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- COMMENTARY: Doctor Needs Patient Support for Trying to Help
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Huntington Shooting Under Investigation
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Huntington Convenience Store Worker Shoots Thief in Leg
- Marshall’s Sustainability Department plans technology recycling event; volunteers needed for sweet potato harvest, greenhouse installation
- And the Cosplay Winners Were.... Envelopes Opened at Con IMAGES
Downtown's Orpheum Project Projects
Early Huntington showings of RHPS did not have an organized interactive cast, but the Bic's flickered and the Time Warp jammed mostly in front of the screen, rather than in the aisles.
Romaro's "Dawn of the Dead" would have been a midnight movie candidate as its initial "X" for violence rating. The bloody zombie bite-a-thon where the "dead" trample a Pennsylvania shopping mall brought graphic displays (later re-rated to R) and intense urban survival among fully stocked shops that gave survivors a choice of hot outfits. Ironically, the mall desolation scenes foreshadowed 21st Century urban decay caught up with the over-malling of America.
Those attending this 16mm showing should dress both for the season and weather. The "wall" screen provides a dim, moody, and macabre venue.