- Suit Planned over Hanford Chemical Vapor, Radiation
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 24, 2014
- Prudent Budget Cuts Approved; Ten New Officers on Hold
- Detroit Heroin Dealer Pleads Guilty to Huntington Charges
- Huntington to Enter Frontier's America's Best City
- Hotel May Come to Central City
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- Roller Girls Double Header Headed for Big Sandy
- Bates Stepping Down as Council Chairman; Elected President HMDA
- Attorney General Patrick Morrisey Urges Holiday Shoppers to Be Cautious When Using Mobile Checkouts
Huntington Businessman Pleads Guilty to Non-Payment of Employee Taxes
Hutchinson operated from 1990 to 2012 other businesses with employees on their payroll, including Peck Security Systems, CAC Enterprises, R & C Enterprises of Ashland, Security Group, ICE Electrical Corp, Early Warning Security Group, Security Corporation, and Now Service Pros, LLC.
The information stipulation of facts indicates that the defendant failed to pay $248,811.43 for the businesses.
Under the plea agreement, Hutchinson could be sentenced to a maximum of five years i prison and three years of supervised release. He must pay restitution with interest , a special assessment, and cost of prosecution. He is required to cooperate with the federal government in the liquidation of assets to pay the restitution and agrees not to appeal the settlement.
A copy of the information is available for download as a PDF.
- Plea Agreement (814.62 KB)