- Fracking Waste Chemicals Allegedly Found in WV Near Drinking Water Inputs
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- UPDATING ... Neither 'Mall Cop' nor 'Unfriended' Will Slow 'Furious 7' Vroom....
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Confederate Memorial Day in the South
Huntington Businessman Pleads Guilty to Non-Payment of Employee Taxes
Hutchinson operated from 1990 to 2012 other businesses with employees on their payroll, including Peck Security Systems, CAC Enterprises, R & C Enterprises of Ashland, Security Group, ICE Electrical Corp, Early Warning Security Group, Security Corporation, and Now Service Pros, LLC.
The information stipulation of facts indicates that the defendant failed to pay $248,811.43 for the businesses.
Under the plea agreement, Hutchinson could be sentenced to a maximum of five years i prison and three years of supervised release. He must pay restitution with interest , a special assessment, and cost of prosecution. He is required to cooperate with the federal government in the liquidation of assets to pay the restitution and agrees not to appeal the settlement.
A copy of the information is available for download as a PDF.
- Plea Agreement (814.62 KB)