- Three Mile Island 40th Anniversary
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- DHHR Announces Emergency Energy Assistance Program for Low Income Residents
- West Huntington Drug Bust
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- House of Delegates Votes to Increase Substance Abuse Treatment Opportunities
- Ohio Inspector General finds Bowling Green State University professor commits wrongdoing by accessing and disseminating erotic literature
- Belle, Beast and Chorus Visit Marquee Pullman IMAGES
- Lecture series aims to fight substance abuse with education, collaboration
- Oak Ridge Demolition of Enriched Uranium Processing Plant Led to Radiation in the City's Sewer Facilities
Huntington Businessman Pleads Guilty to Non-Payment of Employee Taxes
Hutchinson operated from 1990 to 2012 other businesses with employees on their payroll, including Peck Security Systems, CAC Enterprises, R & C Enterprises of Ashland, Security Group, ICE Electrical Corp, Early Warning Security Group, Security Corporation, and Now Service Pros, LLC.
The information stipulation of facts indicates that the defendant failed to pay $248,811.43 for the businesses.
Under the plea agreement, Hutchinson could be sentenced to a maximum of five years i prison and three years of supervised release. He must pay restitution with interest , a special assessment, and cost of prosecution. He is required to cooperate with the federal government in the liquidation of assets to pay the restitution and agrees not to appeal the settlement.
A copy of the information is available for download as a PDF.
- Plea Agreement (814.62 KB)