- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Keep Your Promises applauds Credit Suisse for identifying issue of Chemours’ understated liabilities and for demanding more disclosure
- Tornado Watch Continues until 9 p.m. for Cabell County
- Mayor Steve William's Office of Drug Control Policy Invited to White House
- Fracking Poses Threats to Public Health, Say Experts
- OPINION: Revolution's Matchstick: The Trans-Pacific Partnership
- Fire Destroys Parked Car IMAGES
- Pre Christmas Live Theatricals
- A Very Merry Christmas Parade Moves Along Fourth Avenue
- Forensic Science Center director addresses W.Va. prosecutors with information on advances in DNA technology
Huntington Businessman Pleads Guilty to Non-Payment of Employee Taxes
Hutchinson operated from 1990 to 2012 other businesses with employees on their payroll, including Peck Security Systems, CAC Enterprises, R & C Enterprises of Ashland, Security Group, ICE Electrical Corp, Early Warning Security Group, Security Corporation, and Now Service Pros, LLC.
The information stipulation of facts indicates that the defendant failed to pay $248,811.43 for the businesses.
Under the plea agreement, Hutchinson could be sentenced to a maximum of five years i prison and three years of supervised release. He must pay restitution with interest , a special assessment, and cost of prosecution. He is required to cooperate with the federal government in the liquidation of assets to pay the restitution and agrees not to appeal the settlement.
A copy of the information is available for download as a PDF.
- Plea Agreement (814.62 KB)