- UP CLOSE: Preparing to "Jump" and Taking the "Plunge" on Bridge Day Images
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 22, 2014
- Adding Beauty to the Fall at Barboursville Park
- Detroit Man Arrested for Heroin Distribution
- Man Arrested on 8th Avenue for Heroin Delivery
- At Least 14 File for District Two Seat
- West Virginia Film Office iPhone App to Provide On-the-Go Access to Film Industry Resources
- Huntington Council Set to Approve New Police Chief Monday Night
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
- OP-ED: Sports Need Independent Oversight
Huntington Businessman Pleads Guilty to Non-Payment of Employee Taxes
Hutchinson operated from 1990 to 2012 other businesses with employees on their payroll, including Peck Security Systems, CAC Enterprises, R & C Enterprises of Ashland, Security Group, ICE Electrical Corp, Early Warning Security Group, Security Corporation, and Now Service Pros, LLC.
The information stipulation of facts indicates that the defendant failed to pay $248,811.43 for the businesses.
Under the plea agreement, Hutchinson could be sentenced to a maximum of five years i prison and three years of supervised release. He must pay restitution with interest , a special assessment, and cost of prosecution. He is required to cooperate with the federal government in the liquidation of assets to pay the restitution and agrees not to appeal the settlement.
A copy of the information is available for download as a PDF.
- Plea Agreement (814.62 KB)