- UPDATING..... 'Chappie' Takes on 'Focus' for Top of the Box, Check for Showtimes (Soon)
- Miss America 1989 Gretchen Carlson, Anchor of FOX News Channel's The Real Story with Gretchen Carlson, to Write Memoir
- MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Mar. 3, 2015
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Storm Warning Issued for Thursday
- OP-ED: Nonviolence is US - Nonviolent Activists Shape American Identity
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
- OP-ED: Citizens Mobilize to Resist Undemocratic Corporate Water Grabs
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
Huntington Businessman Pleads Guilty to Non-Payment of Employee Taxes
Hutchinson operated from 1990 to 2012 other businesses with employees on their payroll, including Peck Security Systems, CAC Enterprises, R & C Enterprises of Ashland, Security Group, ICE Electrical Corp, Early Warning Security Group, Security Corporation, and Now Service Pros, LLC.
The information stipulation of facts indicates that the defendant failed to pay $248,811.43 for the businesses.
Under the plea agreement, Hutchinson could be sentenced to a maximum of five years i prison and three years of supervised release. He must pay restitution with interest , a special assessment, and cost of prosecution. He is required to cooperate with the federal government in the liquidation of assets to pay the restitution and agrees not to appeal the settlement.
A copy of the information is available for download as a PDF.
- Plea Agreement (814.62 KB)