- Heroin Claims Another Huntington Life
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Pizza Hut, Go Mart Robbed in Huntington
- UPDATING ... How Close will 'It Follows' be to 'Get Hard?'
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: St Kitts-Nevis election fiasco: Symptom of a bigger problem
Huntington Businessman Pleads Guilty to Non-Payment of Employee Taxes
Hutchinson operated from 1990 to 2012 other businesses with employees on their payroll, including Peck Security Systems, CAC Enterprises, R & C Enterprises of Ashland, Security Group, ICE Electrical Corp, Early Warning Security Group, Security Corporation, and Now Service Pros, LLC.
The information stipulation of facts indicates that the defendant failed to pay $248,811.43 for the businesses.
Under the plea agreement, Hutchinson could be sentenced to a maximum of five years i prison and three years of supervised release. He must pay restitution with interest , a special assessment, and cost of prosecution. He is required to cooperate with the federal government in the liquidation of assets to pay the restitution and agrees not to appeal the settlement.
A copy of the information is available for download as a PDF.
- Plea Agreement (814.62 KB)