- EMail Sent to Council by Caserta
- Huntington Council Votes to Remove Chairman
- RAW TRANSCRIPT: Former Chairman Received Conflicting Attorney Advice on Pay Out Authority
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- Chops and Critters Assist in Celebrating 'Insurgent' Opening in Marquee Lobby
- National Geographic to Debut Mostly WV Filmed "American Genius"
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- Huntington City Attorney Salaries Went Up after Long Time Counsel Resigned
- Help Feed Those in Need
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
Huntington Businessman Pleads Guilty to Non-Payment of Employee Taxes
Hutchinson operated from 1990 to 2012 other businesses with employees on their payroll, including Peck Security Systems, CAC Enterprises, R & C Enterprises of Ashland, Security Group, ICE Electrical Corp, Early Warning Security Group, Security Corporation, and Now Service Pros, LLC.
The information stipulation of facts indicates that the defendant failed to pay $248,811.43 for the businesses.
Under the plea agreement, Hutchinson could be sentenced to a maximum of five years i prison and three years of supervised release. He must pay restitution with interest , a special assessment, and cost of prosecution. He is required to cooperate with the federal government in the liquidation of assets to pay the restitution and agrees not to appeal the settlement.
A copy of the information is available for download as a PDF.
- Plea Agreement (814.62 KB)