- Forensic Science Graduate Program ranks number one in the nation on national assessment test scores
- HPD Arrest Two for Burglary
- Mayor, City Have Busy Event Schedule
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Remains Believed to be Missing Woman Found
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Open Call for Netflix "Mind Hunter" Extras
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
- OP ED: FOIA Exemptions Prevent Some Energy Workers from Proving Claim
- West Virginia American Water to Host Free Community Water Festival August 6
Huntington Businessman Pleads Guilty to Non-Payment of Employee Taxes
Hutchinson operated from 1990 to 2012 other businesses with employees on their payroll, including Peck Security Systems, CAC Enterprises, R & C Enterprises of Ashland, Security Group, ICE Electrical Corp, Early Warning Security Group, Security Corporation, and Now Service Pros, LLC.
The information stipulation of facts indicates that the defendant failed to pay $248,811.43 for the businesses.
Under the plea agreement, Hutchinson could be sentenced to a maximum of five years i prison and three years of supervised release. He must pay restitution with interest , a special assessment, and cost of prosecution. He is required to cooperate with the federal government in the liquidation of assets to pay the restitution and agrees not to appeal the settlement.
A copy of the information is available for download as a PDF.
- Plea Agreement (814.62 KB)