- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 20, 2014
- Police Personnel Alterations Mount Drug Arrests
- Realtors: QRM Rule Will Provide Clarity in Housing Finance Market, Benefit Consumers
- US Attorney, Law Enforcement, Treatment Professionals Announce Heroin Treatment Initiative
- Huntington Man Arrested on Drug Charges
- Anti Drug Rally, Picnic October 25
- River to Jail Nets two Arrests Monday Evening
- NAHB: Statement from NAHB Chairman Kevin Kelly on New Mortgage Standards
- ELIMINATOR MEDIA DAY NOTEBOOK: Keselowski: It’s racing, not a popularity contest
Huntington Businessman Pleads Guilty to Non-Payment of Employee Taxes
Hutchinson operated from 1990 to 2012 other businesses with employees on their payroll, including Peck Security Systems, CAC Enterprises, R & C Enterprises of Ashland, Security Group, ICE Electrical Corp, Early Warning Security Group, Security Corporation, and Now Service Pros, LLC.
The information stipulation of facts indicates that the defendant failed to pay $248,811.43 for the businesses.
Under the plea agreement, Hutchinson could be sentenced to a maximum of five years i prison and three years of supervised release. He must pay restitution with interest , a special assessment, and cost of prosecution. He is required to cooperate with the federal government in the liquidation of assets to pay the restitution and agrees not to appeal the settlement.
A copy of the information is available for download as a PDF.
- Plea Agreement (814.62 KB)