- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
- Marshall University is only registered Exercise is Medicine® campus; free activities scheduled for Oct. 5-
- Severance tax collections continue to decline
- Robbery Warrant Issued for Female Robbery Suspect
- Marvel Universe Live Heads for Charleston in December
- Tsubasacon Coming This Weekend
- Comcast Franchise Renewal Delayed
- Detroit Man Arrested in SWAT Raid
- Marshall University School of Pharmacy marks American Pharmacists Month; Generation Rx program founder scheduled to speak
- St. Joe Boys Soccer Sneaks by Paul Blazer
Huntington Businessman Pleads Guilty to Non-Payment of Employee Taxes
Hutchinson operated from 1990 to 2012 other businesses with employees on their payroll, including Peck Security Systems, CAC Enterprises, R & C Enterprises of Ashland, Security Group, ICE Electrical Corp, Early Warning Security Group, Security Corporation, and Now Service Pros, LLC.
The information stipulation of facts indicates that the defendant failed to pay $248,811.43 for the businesses.
Under the plea agreement, Hutchinson could be sentenced to a maximum of five years i prison and three years of supervised release. He must pay restitution with interest , a special assessment, and cost of prosecution. He is required to cooperate with the federal government in the liquidation of assets to pay the restitution and agrees not to appeal the settlement.
A copy of the information is available for download as a PDF.
- Plea Agreement (814.62 KB)