- BOOK NOTES: 'Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle: Transform Your Body Forever Using the Secrets of the Leanest People in the World' Revised Edition
- Day One: NASCAR Champion’s Week In Las Vegas Officially Begins
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 3, 2013
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 4, 2013
- Additive Manufacturing Class at RCBI offers Overview of 3D Printing
- Students Fueling Success of Cabell County Schools Farm to School Effort
- Huntington City Council Agenda
- Dangerous Hydrogen Fluoride Among Water Emissions Sent to Huntington Waste Treatment Plant According to EPA
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: 74th Anniversary of ‘Gone with the Wind’ Premiere
- Rice to Host Marshall in 2013 Football Championship Game
Huntington Businessman Pleads Guilty to Non-Payment of Employee Taxes
Hutchinson operated from 1990 to 2012 other businesses with employees on their payroll, including Peck Security Systems, CAC Enterprises, R & C Enterprises of Ashland, Security Group, ICE Electrical Corp, Early Warning Security Group, Security Corporation, and Now Service Pros, LLC.
The information stipulation of facts indicates that the defendant failed to pay $248,811.43 for the businesses.
Under the plea agreement, Hutchinson could be sentenced to a maximum of five years i prison and three years of supervised release. He must pay restitution with interest , a special assessment, and cost of prosecution. He is required to cooperate with the federal government in the liquidation of assets to pay the restitution and agrees not to appeal the settlement.
A copy of the information is available for download as a PDF.
- Plea Agreement (814.62 KB)