- Mayor Williams "unfamiliar" with alleged benefit cuts; Huntington "under" budget
- Huntington's Been There, Done That; History Repeating Itself on Severe Shortfalls
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Tamarack Foundation for the Arts to host Arts Business Think Tank
- Huntington's Ultra Tight Fiscal Picture Slowly Leaks Outward
- Award-winning authors to speak at A.E. Stringer Series
- W.Va. AG, Ohio AG DeWine Lead 13 States in Challenging Abusive Federal Mining Rule
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
Huntington Businessman Pleads Guilty to Non-Payment of Employee Taxes
Hutchinson operated from 1990 to 2012 other businesses with employees on their payroll, including Peck Security Systems, CAC Enterprises, R & C Enterprises of Ashland, Security Group, ICE Electrical Corp, Early Warning Security Group, Security Corporation, and Now Service Pros, LLC.
The information stipulation of facts indicates that the defendant failed to pay $248,811.43 for the businesses.
Under the plea agreement, Hutchinson could be sentenced to a maximum of five years i prison and three years of supervised release. He must pay restitution with interest , a special assessment, and cost of prosecution. He is required to cooperate with the federal government in the liquidation of assets to pay the restitution and agrees not to appeal the settlement.
A copy of the information is available for download as a PDF.
- Plea Agreement (814.62 KB)