- Contaminated Scrap Metal Stolen in 70s from Huntington AEC Plant
- REVISIT: 2014 Story on Pilot Plant by HD Contained Lapses
- Cannabis To Be Planted Legally in WV For The 1st time In 70 years
- Marshall College of Science and West Virginia Science Adventures program host STEAM summer camp for K-12
- FLASHBACK: "Eyes Right," a Memorial Day Favorite
- Two pill dealers sentenced to Federal prison for drug crimes
- Casting Call for Seductive Female for WV Music Video
- Marshall athletic training student receives 2016 NATA Foundation Scholarship
- Legislature Completes Supplemental Appropriation for Fiscal Year 2016
- Predominately Filmed in WV "American West" Starts June 11 on AMC
Huntington Businessman Pleads Guilty to Non-Payment of Employee Taxes
Hutchinson operated from 1990 to 2012 other businesses with employees on their payroll, including Peck Security Systems, CAC Enterprises, R & C Enterprises of Ashland, Security Group, ICE Electrical Corp, Early Warning Security Group, Security Corporation, and Now Service Pros, LLC.
The information stipulation of facts indicates that the defendant failed to pay $248,811.43 for the businesses.
Under the plea agreement, Hutchinson could be sentenced to a maximum of five years i prison and three years of supervised release. He must pay restitution with interest , a special assessment, and cost of prosecution. He is required to cooperate with the federal government in the liquidation of assets to pay the restitution and agrees not to appeal the settlement.
A copy of the information is available for download as a PDF.
- Plea Agreement (814.62 KB)