- Antitrust agreement will protect our citizens’ best interests
- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- Huntington Audit Recommendations Spur City Council Disagreement
- Census Bureau Estimates Show How School-Age Child Poverty in Every County Compares with Prerecession Levels
- BREAKING: Two Police Officers Ambushed in Brooklyn
- FREDDIE MAC: Mortgage Rates Find New Lows for 2014
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- Elsa, Anna Join Superheroes Blockparty
- Huntington Police Arrest Two on Drug Charges
- Restructuring Cited for Public Works Director Dismissal
Huntington Businessman Pleads Guilty to Non-Payment of Employee Taxes
Hutchinson operated from 1990 to 2012 other businesses with employees on their payroll, including Peck Security Systems, CAC Enterprises, R & C Enterprises of Ashland, Security Group, ICE Electrical Corp, Early Warning Security Group, Security Corporation, and Now Service Pros, LLC.
The information stipulation of facts indicates that the defendant failed to pay $248,811.43 for the businesses.
Under the plea agreement, Hutchinson could be sentenced to a maximum of five years i prison and three years of supervised release. He must pay restitution with interest , a special assessment, and cost of prosecution. He is required to cooperate with the federal government in the liquidation of assets to pay the restitution and agrees not to appeal the settlement.
A copy of the information is available for download as a PDF.
- Plea Agreement (814.62 KB)