- Huntington Police Make Eight Arrests for Drug Possession
- For Now City Hall Off Limits to Republican Mayoral Candidate in Huntington
- Hearing Monday for Mayoral Candidate in Magistrate Court
- ANALYSIS: Mayoral Candidate Claims Constitutional, Political Interference... or May God Strike Him with a Lightning Bolt
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Mayor Williams Receives USCM Grant for West Edge Factory Solar Training
- How Can You Help Flood Recovery in WV?
- Huntington Police Report Burglary, Possession, Overdose
- Student to compete on NBC’s ‘American Ninja Warrior’ tonight
- West Virginia American Water Update on Water System Restoration in Flood-Impacted Areas
Huntington Businessman Pleads Guilty to Non-Payment of Employee Taxes
Hutchinson operated from 1990 to 2012 other businesses with employees on their payroll, including Peck Security Systems, CAC Enterprises, R & C Enterprises of Ashland, Security Group, ICE Electrical Corp, Early Warning Security Group, Security Corporation, and Now Service Pros, LLC.
The information stipulation of facts indicates that the defendant failed to pay $248,811.43 for the businesses.
Under the plea agreement, Hutchinson could be sentenced to a maximum of five years i prison and three years of supervised release. He must pay restitution with interest , a special assessment, and cost of prosecution. He is required to cooperate with the federal government in the liquidation of assets to pay the restitution and agrees not to appeal the settlement.
A copy of the information is available for download as a PDF.
- Plea Agreement (814.62 KB)