- Nuclear Accident in Illinois; Guards say Shelter in Place; Honeywell it all Stayed on Site
- OP-ED: Break-ups, Rejections and School Shootings: Educate Youth for Resiliency
- Reports Differ on Injuries at Metropolis Nuclear Plant Following Leakage of Uranium Hexafluoride
- City Hall Trick or Treat
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Not only cricket but West Indian self-worth at stake
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 29, 2014
- Over the Highway and to the Trench Contaminated Huntington Materials Exposed Many
- New Gaming Arcade Business Opening in Downtown Huntington
- Conspiracy Alleged in Energy Worker Exposure at Hanford, Portsmouth
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 28, 2014
Huntington Businessman Pleads Guilty to Non-Payment of Employee Taxes
Hutchinson operated from 1990 to 2012 other businesses with employees on their payroll, including Peck Security Systems, CAC Enterprises, R & C Enterprises of Ashland, Security Group, ICE Electrical Corp, Early Warning Security Group, Security Corporation, and Now Service Pros, LLC.
The information stipulation of facts indicates that the defendant failed to pay $248,811.43 for the businesses.
Under the plea agreement, Hutchinson could be sentenced to a maximum of five years i prison and three years of supervised release. He must pay restitution with interest , a special assessment, and cost of prosecution. He is required to cooperate with the federal government in the liquidation of assets to pay the restitution and agrees not to appeal the settlement.
A copy of the information is available for download as a PDF.
- Plea Agreement (814.62 KB)