- FLASHBACK IMAGE COLLECTION: The Making of We Are Marshall In Huntington
- Huntington Christmas Parade
- Dungeon Dwellers Hosts Halloween Comicfest IMAGES
- Man Dead in Westmorland House Fire
- Veterans Day Celebration 2015 IMAGES
- Pinnacle 12 Premieres Marquee Extreme Viewer Experience Honoring McCall Legacy IMAGES
- Huntington's A D Lewis Center Hosts Pre Thanksgiving Dinner IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- West Virginia joins America’s State Parks in challenge to “#OptOutside” beginning Black Friday
- Queen Elsa Appears Saturday
Huntington Businessman Pleads Guilty to Non-Payment of Employee Taxes
Hutchinson operated from 1990 to 2012 other businesses with employees on their payroll, including Peck Security Systems, CAC Enterprises, R & C Enterprises of Ashland, Security Group, ICE Electrical Corp, Early Warning Security Group, Security Corporation, and Now Service Pros, LLC.
The information stipulation of facts indicates that the defendant failed to pay $248,811.43 for the businesses.
Under the plea agreement, Hutchinson could be sentenced to a maximum of five years i prison and three years of supervised release. He must pay restitution with interest , a special assessment, and cost of prosecution. He is required to cooperate with the federal government in the liquidation of assets to pay the restitution and agrees not to appeal the settlement.
A copy of the information is available for download as a PDF.
- Plea Agreement (814.62 KB)