- Three People Arrested in Connection with Multi-County Drug Trafficking Operation
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- Bernie Packs Huntington's Big Sandy; Hillary and Trump Win Big IMAGES
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Governor Tomblin Endorses Hillary Clinton for President
- More than 1,700 to graduate from Marshall University May 7
- AG DeWine Sues Out-of-State Telemarketer for Misleading Ohioans about Computer Virus
- Huntington YMCA‘s Free Healthy Kids Day® on April 30th Aims to Help Kids Exercise Minds and Bodies
- Law Enforcement Across North Carolina Comes Out in Favor of Syringe Exchange
- Congressman Shuster Endorses Donald Trump for President
Huntington Businessman Pleads Guilty to Non-Payment of Employee Taxes
Hutchinson operated from 1990 to 2012 other businesses with employees on their payroll, including Peck Security Systems, CAC Enterprises, R & C Enterprises of Ashland, Security Group, ICE Electrical Corp, Early Warning Security Group, Security Corporation, and Now Service Pros, LLC.
The information stipulation of facts indicates that the defendant failed to pay $248,811.43 for the businesses.
Under the plea agreement, Hutchinson could be sentenced to a maximum of five years i prison and three years of supervised release. He must pay restitution with interest , a special assessment, and cost of prosecution. He is required to cooperate with the federal government in the liquidation of assets to pay the restitution and agrees not to appeal the settlement.
A copy of the information is available for download as a PDF.
- Plea Agreement (814.62 KB)