- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Led by Miami Duo, @HerdFB Wins Inaugural Boca Raton Bowl
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- "American Sniper" Likely to Dominate Boxoffice Again
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- FINAL... Marshall 52, Northern Illinois 23
- OP-ED: Our Christmas Schizophrenia
Huntington Businessman Pleads Guilty to Non-Payment of Employee Taxes
Hutchinson operated from 1990 to 2012 other businesses with employees on their payroll, including Peck Security Systems, CAC Enterprises, R & C Enterprises of Ashland, Security Group, ICE Electrical Corp, Early Warning Security Group, Security Corporation, and Now Service Pros, LLC.
The information stipulation of facts indicates that the defendant failed to pay $248,811.43 for the businesses.
Under the plea agreement, Hutchinson could be sentenced to a maximum of five years i prison and three years of supervised release. He must pay restitution with interest , a special assessment, and cost of prosecution. He is required to cooperate with the federal government in the liquidation of assets to pay the restitution and agrees not to appeal the settlement.
A copy of the information is available for download as a PDF.
- Plea Agreement (814.62 KB)