- Cincinnati Overdoses Exceed 60; not all Revived
- Huntington's professional cosplay model Bunny Bombshell at WV PopCon this weekend
- Major Economic Development Announcement for Huntington
- W.Va. AG Files Lawsuit Against Cabell County Used Car Dealer
- Marshall rolls out active shooter training for faculty, staff and students
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- DEVELOPING... Cincinnati TV Station Reports 30 OD's in One Day
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- EDITORIAL: Having Nearly Ruined WVU, Manchin Father and Daughter Pair Now Compromises the WV Chamber of Commerce
- Gov. Tomblin Highlights Potential of POWER Grants for Job Growth in West Virginia
Huntington Businessman Pleads Guilty to Non-Payment of Employee Taxes
Hutchinson operated from 1990 to 2012 other businesses with employees on their payroll, including Peck Security Systems, CAC Enterprises, R & C Enterprises of Ashland, Security Group, ICE Electrical Corp, Early Warning Security Group, Security Corporation, and Now Service Pros, LLC.
The information stipulation of facts indicates that the defendant failed to pay $248,811.43 for the businesses.
Under the plea agreement, Hutchinson could be sentenced to a maximum of five years i prison and three years of supervised release. He must pay restitution with interest , a special assessment, and cost of prosecution. He is required to cooperate with the federal government in the liquidation of assets to pay the restitution and agrees not to appeal the settlement.
A copy of the information is available for download as a PDF.
- Plea Agreement (814.62 KB)