- Huntington Police Seach for Armed Robber; Another Reported on Washington Avenue
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Two Drug Arrests in Huntington
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cos Play
- W.Va. AG Warns Consumers of DMV Impostor Scam
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
- Man Arrested in West End of Huntingtotn for Possession
- Attorney General Morrisey Fights To Protect Coal Jobs At Crucial Moment
- In Wells Fargo Case, News Really Did Happen To An Editor
Huntington Businessman Pleads Guilty to Non-Payment of Employee Taxes
Hutchinson operated from 1990 to 2012 other businesses with employees on their payroll, including Peck Security Systems, CAC Enterprises, R & C Enterprises of Ashland, Security Group, ICE Electrical Corp, Early Warning Security Group, Security Corporation, and Now Service Pros, LLC.
The information stipulation of facts indicates that the defendant failed to pay $248,811.43 for the businesses.
Under the plea agreement, Hutchinson could be sentenced to a maximum of five years i prison and three years of supervised release. He must pay restitution with interest , a special assessment, and cost of prosecution. He is required to cooperate with the federal government in the liquidation of assets to pay the restitution and agrees not to appeal the settlement.
A copy of the information is available for download as a PDF.
- Plea Agreement (814.62 KB)