- OP-ED: Life Near the Mexican Border
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 10, 2014
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: A Southern Saint Patrick's Day Remembrance
- Hayes, Littlepage Honored for Contributions to 'Grass Roots' Huntington Art Walk
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Lady Who Cried Murder': Sixth Entry in Lauren Carr's Mac Faraday Mysteries Takes on Bullies, Corrupt Politicians, Reality Stars
- Moody's Raises Huntington Bond Rating
- Kyle Patton HPD Officer of the Year
- Video: Learn What's Coming When MU's Visual Arts Center Opens
- NAHB: Study Reveals Key Differences in Home Preferences Based on Race or Ethnicity
- Legislative Funding Cut Will Lead to Closure of West Virginia Poison Center
Huntington Businessman Pleads Guilty to Non-Payment of Employee Taxes
Hutchinson operated from 1990 to 2012 other businesses with employees on their payroll, including Peck Security Systems, CAC Enterprises, R & C Enterprises of Ashland, Security Group, ICE Electrical Corp, Early Warning Security Group, Security Corporation, and Now Service Pros, LLC.
The information stipulation of facts indicates that the defendant failed to pay $248,811.43 for the businesses.
Under the plea agreement, Hutchinson could be sentenced to a maximum of five years i prison and three years of supervised release. He must pay restitution with interest , a special assessment, and cost of prosecution. He is required to cooperate with the federal government in the liquidation of assets to pay the restitution and agrees not to appeal the settlement.
A copy of the information is available for download as a PDF.
- Plea Agreement (814.62 KB)