- It's CamperTime! At Beech Fork State Park August 29, 2015
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- OP ED COLUMN: Billionaire Receives Millions in Tax Credits for his Company
- Christmas Kente Ceremony for winter graduates is Saturday at Marshall
- AAA Forecasts Year-End Holiday Travel Up 4.5 % in the South Atlantic Region
- COLUMN: Death of an Addict
- Salt Storage Shed Now Open
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
- Huntington Pedestrian Killed Wednesday Evening:
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
Huntington Businessman Pleads Guilty to Non-Payment of Employee Taxes
Hutchinson operated from 1990 to 2012 other businesses with employees on their payroll, including Peck Security Systems, CAC Enterprises, R & C Enterprises of Ashland, Security Group, ICE Electrical Corp, Early Warning Security Group, Security Corporation, and Now Service Pros, LLC.
The information stipulation of facts indicates that the defendant failed to pay $248,811.43 for the businesses.
Under the plea agreement, Hutchinson could be sentenced to a maximum of five years i prison and three years of supervised release. He must pay restitution with interest , a special assessment, and cost of prosecution. He is required to cooperate with the federal government in the liquidation of assets to pay the restitution and agrees not to appeal the settlement.
A copy of the information is available for download as a PDF.
- Plea Agreement (814.62 KB)