- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 29, 2014
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- OP-ED: 'Who Speaks for Earth?'
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- OP-ED: In Ferguson and Beyond, Militarism Is a Public Safety Crisis
- Tickets to all Marshall Artists Series events go on sale Monday, August 18 @ Noon Call 304-696-6656
- BOOK NOTES: Book Signing Saturday Features Authors of 'Pretty Little Killers'
- DEVELOPING: Former MU Coach Perry Moss Dead
- Preventing Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
Huntington Businessman Pleads Guilty to Non-Payment of Employee Taxes
Hutchinson operated from 1990 to 2012 other businesses with employees on their payroll, including Peck Security Systems, CAC Enterprises, R & C Enterprises of Ashland, Security Group, ICE Electrical Corp, Early Warning Security Group, Security Corporation, and Now Service Pros, LLC.
The information stipulation of facts indicates that the defendant failed to pay $248,811.43 for the businesses.
Under the plea agreement, Hutchinson could be sentenced to a maximum of five years i prison and three years of supervised release. He must pay restitution with interest , a special assessment, and cost of prosecution. He is required to cooperate with the federal government in the liquidation of assets to pay the restitution and agrees not to appeal the settlement.
A copy of the information is available for download as a PDF.
- Plea Agreement (814.62 KB)