- Public advocacy group retains Washington law firm to mount antitrust challenge to proposed Dow-DuPont merger
- UPDATE: Swat Team Dispatched; Huntington's Marcum Terrace Scene of Another Shooting
- Murder Comes to Charleston Pub
- Questions About Proposed Department of Energy Budget Requests
- Red Cabose Open House Saturday
- Freedom Industries and former Freedom Industries plant manager sentenced for roles in chemical spill
- Man Dead in Marcum Terrace Shooting; Police Seek Suspect
- MARSHALL FOOTBALL: Seven Home Games, ACC Schools Headline Herd’s 2016 Football Schedule
- 290 high school students to visit Marshall’s Huntington campus for three-day music festival
- Huntington Officers, Employees Earn Awards at Highway Ceremony
Huntington Businessman Pleads Guilty to Non-Payment of Employee Taxes
Hutchinson operated from 1990 to 2012 other businesses with employees on their payroll, including Peck Security Systems, CAC Enterprises, R & C Enterprises of Ashland, Security Group, ICE Electrical Corp, Early Warning Security Group, Security Corporation, and Now Service Pros, LLC.
The information stipulation of facts indicates that the defendant failed to pay $248,811.43 for the businesses.
Under the plea agreement, Hutchinson could be sentenced to a maximum of five years i prison and three years of supervised release. He must pay restitution with interest , a special assessment, and cost of prosecution. He is required to cooperate with the federal government in the liquidation of assets to pay the restitution and agrees not to appeal the settlement.
A copy of the information is available for download as a PDF.
- Plea Agreement (814.62 KB)