- UPDATE: Fire Ravages Morris Building; Fire Damage Contained to Roof, Elevator Shaft
- Huntington Area Responders Work Together to Contain Blaze in City Landmark
- NASCAR: Jeff Gordon wins record fifth NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Indy
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 28, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Huntington Police Shoot, Kill Man at Third Avenue Bar
- DEVELOPING: Morris Building Fire Caused Elevator Shaft Collapse
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Lucky Us': Amy Bloom Hits a Home Run with a Funny Novel of Life in 1940's America -- With a Peek at Post-War Britain
- OP-ED: Some Thoughts on Provocation
- WV Health Organizations Unite to Prevent Cancer in WV
Huntington Businessman Pleads Guilty to Non-Payment of Employee Taxes
Hutchinson operated from 1990 to 2012 other businesses with employees on their payroll, including Peck Security Systems, CAC Enterprises, R & C Enterprises of Ashland, Security Group, ICE Electrical Corp, Early Warning Security Group, Security Corporation, and Now Service Pros, LLC.
The information stipulation of facts indicates that the defendant failed to pay $248,811.43 for the businesses.
Under the plea agreement, Hutchinson could be sentenced to a maximum of five years i prison and three years of supervised release. He must pay restitution with interest , a special assessment, and cost of prosecution. He is required to cooperate with the federal government in the liquidation of assets to pay the restitution and agrees not to appeal the settlement.
A copy of the information is available for download as a PDF.
- Plea Agreement (814.62 KB)