- Delegate Mike Folk stands up for 2nd Amendment Rights in West Virginia
- FLASHBACK: Major Huntington Landfill Contaminants Could Relate to Solvents or to Cold War Activities at Uranium Processing Plant
- IMAGES: Huntington High School Honored by Council, Mayor Despite Loss
- Human Relations Commission Amendment Deletes “Handicap” Substitutes “Disabled”
- Contaminated Debris of Huntington Pilot Plant Transported by Truck in 1979
- Richard Cordray, Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Discusses Mortgage Rules at Consumer Federation of America Meeting
- Toxic TCE Released to Huntington's Air Sept. 11-15, 2008, per EPA Settlement; Authorities not Immediately Notified of Release
- EDITORIAL: Hypocritical Harry Gives Obamacare Another Surprise Blow
- Guest Column
- Comprehensive Plan, Skatepark Approved by Huntington Council
Hearing on Former Atomic Energy Plant Radiation Dosage
The agenda includes discussion of fission and activation products contained in the dose reconstructions of former workers at Atomic Energy Commission (AEC) plans such as the Huntington Pilot Plant, Savannah River Site, K-25 site, Hooker Electrochemical , Y-12 site, and Reduction Pilot Plant.
Revisions generally relate to calculation of gross beta and gross gamma analysis of internal doses, including those from the building and trades unions.