- Send Off Planned for Huntington Highlanders to State Championship
- Dangerous Hydrogen Fluoride Among Water Emissions Sent to Huntington Waste Treatment Plant According to EPA
- Day One: NASCAR Champion’s Week In Las Vegas Officially Begins
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 4, 2013
- Scheme involving thousands of prescription pain pills ends in jail time for Logan brothers
- BOOK NOTES: 'Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle: Transform Your Body Forever Using the Secrets of the Leanest People in the World' Revised Edition
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: 74th Anniversary of ‘Gone with the Wind’ Premiere
- Chants of 'We Are ... Marshall' planned nationwide as Herd battles Rice in Conference USA title game
- BREAKING... Condolences to Huntington Mayor Steve Williams & Family on the Passing of his Dad.
- Huntington City Council Agenda
“TIPS FOR TATAS” TO RAISE MONEY FOR BREAST CANCER RESEARCH
20% of all food sales, and 50% of server’s tips will go to breast cancer research, and the New Hits 97.9 on-air personalities will be greeting, hosting, serving food and bussing tables that evening.
"Last year’s event raised over $2,000 and we’re looking forward to another great night and having a lot of fun – great gourmet pizza, great music, and it's all for a great cause," Chris Reynolds, Program Director of The New Hits 97.9 said.
Live music will be provided by Inbred Cornbread, and there will be pink themed drink specials for the event.
Tips for Tatas will take place from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Monday October 28th at Backyard Pizza and Raw Bar located on 841 4th Avenue in Downtown Huntington.
The New Hits 97.9 is locally owned and operated by Kindred Communications and debuted in July 2012 and features the best pop music of 2K through today, with artists including Katy Perry, Pink, Maroon 5, Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars, Kelly Clarkson, Adele and Justin Timberlake.