- Marshall Names Temple’s Chuck Heater as Defensive Coordinator
- Search for Missing Huntington Man Underway
- DEVELOPING...Gunman Dies After Shooting at Bar on Huntington's Fourth Avenue
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 12, 2013
- Huntington Hires Communications Director
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 11, 2013
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Report: Few Consumers File Arbitration Cases
- OP-ED: Masculinity Question Still Missing Post Newtown
- Highlawn Baptist Church, Various Items to Sell at Auction
- Marshall University Board approves 10-year Master Plan
CoreLogic Releases October MarketPulse Report Examining Trends in U.S. Mortgage Fraud
Additional key findings in the October MarketPulse report include:
- The mortgage application fraud risk index is down 5.6 percent in the second quarter of 2013 compared to the same time period a year ago.
- While the propensity for mortgage fraud is declining from its peak in 2012, the overall amount is increasing as mortgage loan applications increase.
- The bulk of the decline in negative equity has been confined to the first half of this year when home prices increased 10 percent.
- Every state's level of negative equity has declined, with the biggest improvements concentrated in the states with the most home price appreciation.
Beginning with the October report, MarketPulse article content will consist of a selection of recently published research, analytics and commentary. Future editions will be available by request or as a regular opt-in distribution.
For a full copy of the October CoreLogic MarketPulse report, including a complete set of data and charts, visithttp://www.corelogic.com/downloadable-docs/MarketPulse_2013-October.pdf.
CoreLogic (NYSE: CLGX) is a leading property information, analytics and services provider in the United States and Australia. The company's combined data from public, contributory and proprietary sources includes over 3.3 billion records spanning more than 40 years, providing detailed coverage of property, mortgages and other encumbrances, consumer credit, tenancy, location, hazard risk and related performance information. The markets CoreLogic serves include real estate and mortgage finance, insurance, capital markets, transportation and government. CoreLogic delivers value to clients through unique data, analytics, workflow technology, advisory and managed services. Clients rely on CoreLogic to help identify and manage growth opportunities, improve performance and mitigate risk. Headquartered in Irvine, Calif., CoreLogic operates in seven countries. For more information, please visit www.corelogic.com.