- EDITORIAL: Hypocritical Harry Gives Obamacare Another Surprise Blow
- University of Maryland Accepts Bid To The 2013 Military Bowl Presented by Northrop Grumman
- Guest Column
- Richard Cordray, Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Discusses Mortgage Rules at Consumer Federation of America Meeting
- FLASHBACK: Major Huntington Landfill Contaminants Could Relate to Solvents or to Cold War Activities at Uranium Processing Plant
- Uranium Hexafluoride Truck Incident in 2009 Closed I-64; Incident in 2013 on I-81
- Marshall Accepts Bid to 2013 Military Bowl Presented by Northrop Grumman
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 6, 2013
- FLASHBACK: Transcripts Reveal Technetium, Neptunium and Plutonium at Huntington Pilot Plant Concern Over Parking Lot Radiation Expressed
- Ellen Wilson First Spouse Gold Coin Available December 9
Bad Grandpa Coaxes Chuckles from Weird, Gross
“Bad Grandpa” continues the “Jackass” franchise in a mocking gross out style. Blending candid camera and reality stunts, Knoxville and Nicoll have an unstructured and mostly ill motivated compilation that mostly takes itself too seriously. Unwilling to acknowledge the repeated hidden camera gimmicks, the film contends with jerky cuts and jumps that have even a laughing viewer thinking consequences, especially from bold shop lifting, underage consumption, and impaired vehicular driving.
Still, a dysfunctional wake, a mockery of little girls imitation beauty pageants, restaurant stinky, and a too short wedding wreck jolt laughs and smiles. But, other stunts and continuing cadaver transport necessitate “reaction” shots for proper scene seques.