- Richard Cordray, Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Discusses Mortgage Rules at Consumer Federation of America Meeting
- UPDATED LINKS: Dangerous Hydrogen Fluoride Among Water Emissions Sent to Huntington Waste Treatment Plant According to EPA
- WORK SESSION: Council Holds Solemn Preparation, While Discussing Skatepark, Comprehensive Plan
- Day Three: Stewart Receives 2013 NMPA Myers Brothers Award
- Police seized hundreds of thousands in cash, firearms and pills during investigation
- Huntington Mayor's Dad, Dr. Don Williams Passes
- Send Off Planned for Huntington Highlanders to State Championship
- BREAKING... Condolences to Huntington Mayor Steve Williams & Family on the Passing of his Dad.
- Ellen Wilson First Spouse Gold Coin Available December 9
- Fan celebration planned before Marshall-WVU basketball game
ENTERTAINMENT NEWS: Cable ONE Reaches Agreement to Carry Turner Broadcasting System's Programming
Tom Might, Cable ONE's CEO, made the following statement: "We're pleased to be able to restore these channels to our customers, and appreciate their patience and loyalty."
Phoenix, AZ-based Cable ONE is owned by the Washington Post Co.
For more information, customers can visitwww.StopProgrammingHikes.com/turner.
My coverage of the Cable ONE/Turner negotiations:http://blog.gulflive.com/mississippi-press-news/2013/10/cable_one_reaches_agreement_wi.html