- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- OPINION: Adjust Sewer Rate Increase; Fund Police, Fire like Sewers
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- REVIEW: "Darker" More Gray as it Delves into Origins of the "Red Room"
- COLUMN: Turning a Long Triage Wait into a Concert Ticket Camp In ... Well Sorta
- Final Approval for Radical Radiation Rise in Water Supplies after Nuclear Release
- DYSFUNCTION DISORDER: Snapshots Taken as Gospel
- W.Va. AG Applauds Scott Pruitt’s Confirmation As EPA Administrator
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- In Connecticut, Calling for Help Carries Risks for Victims of Domestic Violence
Boil Water Advisory Lifted
Tuesday, October 29, 2013 - 22:17 Updated 3 years ago
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets
drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water
prior to consumption. Customers will be notified of the lift via the media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and
cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this
information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the
affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s
customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.