- REVIEW: "Lucy's" Evolutionary Brain Cells Imaginative, Confusing Ride
- UPDATE: Fire Ravages Morris Building; Fire Damage Contained to Roof, Elevator Shaft
- Huntington Area Responders Work Together to Contain Blaze in City Landmark
- Huntington Police Shoot, Kill Man at Third Avenue Bar
- This is Mindy: And this is how I destroyed her life by making her a porn star
- NASCAR: Jeff Gordon wins record fifth NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Indy
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Marshall Running Back Arrested Again; Grooms Released from Team
- Huntington's Power Boat Racing Saturday Images
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: China Will Cast a Huge Shadow as Japan Meets CARICOM
Boil Water Advisory Lifted
Tuesday, October 29, 2013 - 22:17 Updated 38 weeks ago
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets
drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water
prior to consumption. Customers will be notified of the lift via the media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and
cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this
information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the
affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s
customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.