- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Fixing Slips Forced Priority for Huntington, Mayor Says
- Finance Committee Hears Needed Improvements Coupled by Inadequate Revenues
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Suspicion': Delightfully Scary Novel Aimed at Young Women Hits Its Target Like an Arrow from Robin Hood
- Fire Department Holds Kid's Christmas Party at Huntington City Mission
- Council Approves KYOVA Grant Application
- Huntington Water Quality Board Meets Jan. 13 at 11 a.m.
- April Rotary Park Hike Scheduled
- Tri-State Comic Con Expands Amazing Guest List
- A Dad’s Point-of-View: It’s Not Prostitution; It’s Just an Arrangement
Boil Water Advisory Lifted
Tuesday, October 29, 2013 - 22:17 Updated 1 year ago
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets
drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water
prior to consumption. Customers will be notified of the lift via the media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and
cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this
information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the
affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s
customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.