- UPDATING ... How Close will 'It Follows' be to 'Get Hard?'
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- Fre Destroys Business, Apartment Building on 8th Street
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- Hope Tower Will be Evacuated
Boil Water Advisory Lifted
Tuesday, October 29, 2013 - 22:17 Updated 1 year ago
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets
drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water
prior to consumption. Customers will be notified of the lift via the media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and
cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this
information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the
affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s
customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.