- Nuclear Engineer Asks How Could Five Barriers Fail at Fukushima
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- WTAP-TV Asked to Leave DuPont C8 Public Meeting
- "American Sniper" Likely to Dominate Boxoffice Again
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Happy Birthday Keith Albee Gala included Singing, Dancing and Timeless Entertainment
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- Led by Miami Duo, @HerdFB Wins Inaugural Boca Raton Bowl
- Second What's Next Huntington Draws Crowd to HHS
Boil Water Advisory Lifted
Tuesday, October 29, 2013 - 22:17 Updated 1 year ago
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets
drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water
prior to consumption. Customers will be notified of the lift via the media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and
cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this
information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the
affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s
customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.