- "Suspicious" Horse near Downtown Huntington Reunited with Owner
- Walk with the Mayor Begins, Highlawn Next
- Marshall alum wins prestigious NASA award, credits university’s digital forensics program for his success
- Miller Named Vice President of Bank
- Attorney General Morrisey Partners with Ben Franklin & Carver Career Centers to Battle Drug Epidemic
- Former Huntington Detective, City, Supervisors Sued for Civil Rights Violations, Sexual Abuse
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Oak Ridge Demolition of Enriched Uranium Processing Plant Led to Radiation in the City's Sewer Facilities
- Downtown Huntington Sheetz Prepares to Open
- Grandparents: Is Your Home Safe for Your Grandchildren?
Boil Water Advisory Lifted
Tuesday, October 29, 2013 - 22:17 Updated 3 years ago
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets
drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water
prior to consumption. Customers will be notified of the lift via the media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and
cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this
information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the
affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s
customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.