- Huntington Police Make Eight Arrests for Drug Possession
- Hearing Monday for Mayoral Candidate in Magistrate Court
- Mayor Williams Receives USCM Grant for West Edge Factory Solar Training
- City Teams with OVEC to Help WV Flood Victims
- For Now City Hall Off Limits to Republican Mayoral Candidate in Huntington
- How Can You Help Flood Recovery in WV?
- Huntington Council Releases Agenda for June 27 Meeting
- Huntington Police Report Burglary, Possession, Overdose
- Orlando Mostly Deserted; This was a 9/11, a Former Huntington Resident Believes
- West Virginia American Water Responding to Operational Impacts of Widespread Flooding
Boil Water Advisory Lifted
Tuesday, October 29, 2013 - 22:17 Updated 2 years ago
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets
drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water
prior to consumption. Customers will be notified of the lift via the media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and
cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this
information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the
affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s
customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.