- Michigan International Speedway Test Helps Prepare Gen-6 Car for 2015
- OP-ED: Michael Brown and America’s Structural Violence Epidemic
- Kessler Makes Appointment to Public Water System Supply Study Commission
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Scotland’s Independence: Does it matter?
- OP-ED: Borderfree
- Attorney General Warns of Data Breach at some WV Hospitals
- OP-ED: Lawmakers and School Officials: Stay out of Our Bodily Wastes
- MU plays Middle Tennessee in October Homecoming
- Preventing Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
- "Much Ado" Enjoys Successful Opening Weekend
Boil Water Advisory Lifted
Tuesday, October 29, 2013 - 22:17 Updated 43 weeks ago
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets
drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water
prior to consumption. Customers will be notified of the lift via the media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and
cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this
information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the
affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s
customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.