- "Hobbit" Dominates Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- Senator Rockefeller to Deliver Farewell Address Thursday on Floor of United States Senate
- MU Plays Northern Illinois in Boca Raton Bowl
- Marshall Comes from Behind Defeats La. Tech
- No Perfect Season; Marshall Loses in OT
- Fans can wish Herd good luck with recorded video message
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- Deer Hunters in West Virginia harvest 37,277 bucks during the buck firearms season
Boil Water Advisory Lifted
Tuesday, October 29, 2013 - 22:17 Updated 1 year ago
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets
drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water
prior to consumption. Customers will be notified of the lift via the media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and
cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this
information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the
affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s
customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.