- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Will Smith's Caper Comedy Likely on Top; Can Lively 'Duff' Hold Strong? Click for Times
- MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Feb. 27, 2015
- Huntington Mayor's Budget Puts Possible Fee Increase Decisions on City Council's Plate
- Chairman Caserta Does Not Favor "Pulling Monies" from Accounts
- West Virginia Senate Unanimously Passes Asbestos Bankruptcy Trust Claims Transparency Act
- EPA Orders CSX to Clean up Areas Impacted by West Virginia Train Derailment
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
- Cabell Midland Downs Capitol High in Girls Basketball
Boil Water Advisory Lifted
Tuesday, October 29, 2013 - 22:17 Updated 1 year ago
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets
drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water
prior to consumption. Customers will be notified of the lift via the media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and
cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this
information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the
affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s
customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.