- Sixteen individuals, Mid-Ohio Valley Club to be honored at awards banquet
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 23, 2014
- Marshall Men’s Basketball Hires Dan D’Antoni as Head Coach
- BOOK REVIEW: 'How to Write Anything: When Laura Brown Says 'Anything', She Means 'Anything'
- FREDDIE MAC: Fixed Mortgage Rates Increase on Soft Housing Data
- Professional Salaries Discussed During Huntington Council Work Session
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saturday, April 26 is Confederate Memorial Day
- ANALYSIS: Huntington Pilot Plant Oak Ridge-DOE Documents May Provide New Hope for Workers Denied Cold Standby Compensation
- Green Day’s American Idiot to Invade the Keith Albee Performing Arts Center
Boil Water Advisory Lifted
Tuesday, October 29, 2013 - 22:17 Updated 25 weeks ago
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets
drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water
prior to consumption. Customers will be notified of the lift via the media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and
cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this
information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the
affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s
customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.