- Caserta Asks Prosecutor to Reconsider Petition Against Williams
- Mayor Williams Tells His Side ; Link to Mayor Steve Williams on Tom Roten Morning Show
- Thanks for Your Service ... and Memories 2015 IMAGES
- Alleged Nuclear Material Control and Accountability Weaknesses at the Department of Energy's Portsmouth Project
- Tri-State Comic Con Expands Amazing Guest List
- Thundering Herd IMG Network to Air 10 Baseball Broadcasts
- Herd Headed Back to Birmingham for Postseason Play
- Joey Logano pulls out wild overtime win in Martinsville Truck race
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Apr. 3, 2015
Boil Water Advisory Lifted
Tuesday, October 29, 2013 - 22:17 Updated 1 year ago
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets
drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water
prior to consumption. Customers will be notified of the lift via the media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and
cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this
information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the
affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s
customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.