- CARIBBEAN VIEW: China Will Cast a Huge Shadow as Japan Meets CARICOM
- Huntington Council Votes to Counter Rising Drug Crime by Hiring Ten New Police Officers at Special Session
- Huntington Police Make Drug Arrests
- Former Employees Testified Radiation Hazards Near former Huntington Nuclear Weapons Plant
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 24, 2014
- This is Mindy: And this is how I destroyed her life by making her a porn star
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Huntington Unveils Interactive Planning Site
- Former Booster Club Treasurer Indicted for Theft
- WV Health Organizations Unite to Prevent Cancer in WV
Boil Water Advisory Lifted
Tuesday, October 29, 2013 - 22:17 Updated 38 weeks ago
Results of water quality testing have confirmed that water quality meets
drinking water standards. Therefore, there is no further need to boil water
prior to consumption. Customers will be notified of the lift via the media.
West Virginia American Water thanks its customers for their patience and
cooperation during this event. Customers are encouraged to share this
information with other West Virginia American Water customers in the
affected area. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s
customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.