- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- Huntington Art Walk Resumes Thursday in Downtown; Author at Adell's Antiques
- OP-ED: Life Near the Mexican Border
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Jacobs-Jones named senior vice president for operations
- Sen. Manchin Introduces Bill to Keep 150 WV Post Offices Open for Two Years
- Park District Holding Three Easter Egg Hunts
- SCENES from April 2014 Art Walk
- CONSUMER ALERT: Jury Duty Phishing Scam; Verified by Snopes
- WV AG Seeks Dismissal of Charleston Gun Suit
Coach Bobby Pruett and Coach Don Nehlen Speak at Dinner
The Healing Place of Huntington is a long term residential program of recovery from drug and alcohol addiction for men located in Huntington, WV. The facility opened in January of 2011 and has been at capacity ever since. Fundraising goes towards facility expansion and operations. The Healing Place is a non-profit organization that relies on grants, charitable donations and fundraising in order to provide recovery services.