- UPDATING ... How Close will 'It Follows' be to 'Get Hard?'
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Op-ed: Essay on hope, Israel, Palestine, Bereaved Parents Circle
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- Fire Destroys Business, Apartment Building on 8th Street
- Summer Films Accent non Super Hero Sequels
Coach Bobby Pruett and Coach Don Nehlen Speak at Dinner
The Healing Place of Huntington is a long term residential program of recovery from drug and alcohol addiction for men located in Huntington, WV. The facility opened in January of 2011 and has been at capacity ever since. Fundraising goes towards facility expansion and operations. The Healing Place is a non-profit organization that relies on grants, charitable donations and fundraising in order to provide recovery services.