- Huntington Police Make Eight Arrests for Drug Possession
- Hearing Monday for Mayoral Candidate in Magistrate Court
- Mayor Williams Receives USCM Grant for West Edge Factory Solar Training
- How Can You Help Flood Recovery in WV?
- City Teams with OVEC to Help WV Flood Victims
- Huntington Police Report Burglary, Possession, Overdose
- Orlando Mostly Deserted; This was a 9/11, a Former Huntington Resident Believes
- Huntington Council Releases Agenda for June 27 Meeting
- Flooding Closes Greenbrier
- West Virginia American Water Responding to Operational Impacts of Widespread Flooding
Coach Bobby Pruett and Coach Don Nehlen Speak at Dinner
The Healing Place of Huntington is a long term residential program of recovery from drug and alcohol addiction for men located in Huntington, WV. The facility opened in January of 2011 and has been at capacity ever since. Fundraising goes towards facility expansion and operations. The Healing Place is a non-profit organization that relies on grants, charitable donations and fundraising in order to provide recovery services.