- Huntington Council Agenda Contains Ordinance Allegedly Discriminating Against Disabled Councilwoman Thacker; Chairman Denies
- AT&T Announces Nearly 60 Jobs Available in Huntington
- TRANSCRIPT: Mayoral Candidate Alleges Mayor, Council "Embarassed" by Towing Outcry; Council Allegedly Persecutes Disabled Member for Backing Ordinance
- Hayes, RCBI, White to enter Harless Hall of Fame
- Colley Testified Nuke Worker Compensation Protocol Broken
- Huntington Cosplayer Bunny Bombshell appears at Kentucky Somerset Con
- Three-part NASCAR special predominantly filmed in West Virginia
- Pike County Murder Investigation: Update
- Former Senator Kay Hagan and Former First Lady of West Virginia Gayle Manchin to Get Out The Vote for Hillary Clinton
- SHELLY'S WORLD: "The Magic! The Magic!"
Coach Bobby Pruett and Coach Don Nehlen Speak at Dinner
The Healing Place of Huntington is a long term residential program of recovery from drug and alcohol addiction for men located in Huntington, WV. The facility opened in January of 2011 and has been at capacity ever since. Fundraising goes towards facility expansion and operations. The Healing Place is a non-profit organization that relies on grants, charitable donations and fundraising in order to provide recovery services.