- Shots Fired Near Marshall Campus
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- Huntington Police Arrest Two on Drug Charges
- Charleston heroin dealer pleads guilty to federal charge
- UPDATED: Officials Speak of Marshall's Growth During President Kopp's Tenure
- COLUMN: Death of an Addict
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- BREAKING: Two Police Officers Ambushed in Brooklyn
- Religion and Courts Clashing in Rowan County
Coach Bobby Pruett and Coach Don Nehlen Speak at Dinner
The Healing Place of Huntington is a long term residential program of recovery from drug and alcohol addiction for men located in Huntington, WV. The facility opened in January of 2011 and has been at capacity ever since. Fundraising goes towards facility expansion and operations. The Healing Place is a non-profit organization that relies on grants, charitable donations and fundraising in order to provide recovery services.