- UPDATE: Bridgette Found Safe
- MiLITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 6, 2014
- CFPB Recovers More Than $1 Million for Service Members, Veterans, and Their Families
- Flat Budget Won’t Sustain Exceptional City Concept
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Critical First Years of Your Professional Life': Comprehensive, Readable Book for College Graduates Seeking Their First Job
- EDITORIAL: Former Marshall Student Body President Embodies West Virginia Political Shift in State Senate Race
- Foster Care Awareness subject of event March 12
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: In Guyana: Political Negotiations an Opportunity for Real Democracy
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- OP-ED: Bureaucratic Wisdom = Oxymoron
Coach Bobby Pruett and Coach Don Nehlen Speak at Dinner
The Healing Place of Huntington is a long term residential program of recovery from drug and alcohol addiction for men located in Huntington, WV. The facility opened in January of 2011 and has been at capacity ever since. Fundraising goes towards facility expansion and operations. The Healing Place is a non-profit organization that relies on grants, charitable donations and fundraising in order to provide recovery services.