- BREAKING ... West Virginia State Police to Consider Caserta Complaint
- Caserta Asks Prosecutor to Reconsider Petition Against Williams
- Mayor Williams Has not Yet Received Notification of State Police Investigation
- Jabberwowcky Kicks off DAWG's Pullman Thursday Series
- Pullman's Thai House Restaurant Closes
- Ribbon Cutting: Corridor H, Bismarck to Tucker County Line
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Old Times are not forgotten in the South
- Mark Clarke Named Wildlife Manager of the Year
- Alleged Nuclear Material Control and Accountability Weaknesses at the Department of Energy's Portsmouth Project
Liberty Candidates endorses Dale Anderson II
To qualify, candidates must submit answers to questions that champion the return to Constitutional governance in the United States. They defend American principles of free markets, non-interventionist foreign policy, sound money, constitutional government and individual liberty.
Each candidate’s website is visit by committee members to ensure that their answers and stance on the enumerated issues coincide.
Anderson, a native of Huntington, filed pre-candidacy papers June 30, 2013. He is a member of the Huntington Lions Club, Highlawn and Walnut Hills Neighborhood Associations, The Christian Coalition of America, Gun Owners of America, and the Republican Party.
He previously ran for Mayor of Huntington.