- At Least 15 Shot at Cincinnati Nightclub; One Dead
- Suspect At Large Following Huntington Shooting
- Former Social Security Lawyer Indicated Judge Paid $10,000 a Month
- Portland Neighbors Sue Precision Castparts for Alleged Toxic Emissions
- Belle, Beast and Chorus Visit Marquee Pullman IMAGES
- Finance Committee to Discuss AFSCME Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Marshall alum wins prestigious NASA award, credits university’s digital forensics program for his success
- Best Friends for Adoption at American Legion IMAGES
- OP ED: West Virginia has Strong Connection to Youth and Voting
- Oak Ridge Demolition of Enriched Uranium Processing Plant Led to Radiation in the City's Sewer Facilities
Liberty Candidates endorses Dale Anderson II
To qualify, candidates must submit answers to questions that champion the return to Constitutional governance in the United States. They defend American principles of free markets, non-interventionist foreign policy, sound money, constitutional government and individual liberty.
Each candidate’s website is visit by committee members to ensure that their answers and stance on the enumerated issues coincide.
Anderson, a native of Huntington, filed pre-candidacy papers June 30, 2013. He is a member of the Huntington Lions Club, Highlawn and Walnut Hills Neighborhood Associations, The Christian Coalition of America, Gun Owners of America, and the Republican Party.
He previously ran for Mayor of Huntington.