- Caserta Cries Foul; Actions of Council "Condemned"
- Unanimous Special Permit Approved for Gas at $4.5 Million Downtown Sheetz
- Portion of Downtown Floodwall Shifting Possibly Due to Sink Hole Near Pump Station
- 2014 Huntington Audit Has Statement Governoring Sick Leave Payments
- UPDATED: "Violent" Man who Escaped from Sixth Avenue Group Home Found at Ritter Park
- Professor receives $350,000 National Science Foundation research grant
- CFPB Sues Texas Company for Sham Credit Card; Union Workers Credit Services Also Duped Consumers Into Thinking the Company Was Affiliated With Unions
- Artists Series includes 'Breakfast Club' star Molly Ringwald
- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Stadium Seats, Power Cords, and Other Product Recalls
- Carrolls make major commitment to Marshall University for special projects and scholarships
Liberty Candidates endorses Dale Anderson II
To qualify, candidates must submit answers to questions that champion the return to Constitutional governance in the United States. They defend American principles of free markets, non-interventionist foreign policy, sound money, constitutional government and individual liberty.
Each candidate’s website is visit by committee members to ensure that their answers and stance on the enumerated issues coincide.
Anderson, a native of Huntington, filed pre-candidacy papers June 30, 2013. He is a member of the Huntington Lions Club, Highlawn and Walnut Hills Neighborhood Associations, The Christian Coalition of America, Gun Owners of America, and the Republican Party.
He previously ran for Mayor of Huntington.