- UPDATE: Bridgette Found Safe
- EDITORIAL: Former Marshall Student Body President Embodies West Virginia Political Shift in State Senate Race
- Twenty-Two Face Heroin Charges in Circleville, Pickaway County Drug Investigations
- BOOK REVIEW: 'White Girl Bleed a Lot': Color Blindness in Crime Reporting Misleads Everybody
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Ethel Merman, Mother Teresa…and Me': Enthralling Memoir of a Privileged Man Who Was Fortunate to be Enveloped by Unconditional Love
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 5, 2014
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Fundraiser Saturday for Guyandotte Family
- FLASHBACK: Huntington’s Houdaille Plant Contained Radioactive Materials; Hundreds Allegedly Died of Lung Cancer
- ON TV TONIGHT, Feb. 24, 2014: Investigation Discovery Explores Whether the Sun Has Set On the Exclusionary Practice of Sundown Towns in Modern-Day America
Liberty Candidates endorses Dale Anderson II
To qualify, candidates must submit answers to questions that champion the return to Constitutional governance in the United States. They defend American principles of free markets, non-interventionist foreign policy, sound money, constitutional government and individual liberty.
Each candidate’s website is visit by committee members to ensure that their answers and stance on the enumerated issues coincide.
Anderson, a native of Huntington, filed pre-candidacy papers June 30, 2013. He is a member of the Huntington Lions Club, Highlawn and Walnut Hills Neighborhood Associations, The Christian Coalition of America, Gun Owners of America, and the Republican Party.
He previously ran for Mayor of Huntington.