- After Demolition of Huntington Pilot Plant, U 235 and U 238 Contamination Deemed Low; Baseline Soil in Ohio River Basin High in Nickel Contamination Then
- Huntington Man Pleads Guilty to Robbing Drug Dealer''s Apartment
- Scammers are hacking into personal emails and placing false advertisements to ruin housing rentals for families
- Burris, Hale, Marsteller and Smith to join College of Business Hall of Fame
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leadership Blindspots': Management Consultant Shows How Executives Can Identify, Overcome Weaknesses That Matter
- "Noah:" Let's Separate Church and Cinema Versus....
- "God is not Dead" Weaves Many Stories of Faith
- Two W.Va. manufacturers selected as finalists in Shale Innovation contest
- OP-ED: Examining a Miracle?
Liberty Candidates endorses Dale Anderson II
To qualify, candidates must submit answers to questions that champion the return to Constitutional governance in the United States. They defend American principles of free markets, non-interventionist foreign policy, sound money, constitutional government and individual liberty.
Each candidate’s website is visit by committee members to ensure that their answers and stance on the enumerated issues coincide.
Anderson, a native of Huntington, filed pre-candidacy papers June 30, 2013. He is a member of the Huntington Lions Club, Highlawn and Walnut Hills Neighborhood Associations, The Christian Coalition of America, Gun Owners of America, and the Republican Party.
He previously ran for Mayor of Huntington.