- BOOK NOTES: 'Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle: Transform Your Body Forever Using the Secrets of the Leanest People in the World' Revised Edition
- Day One: NASCAR Champion’s Week In Las Vegas Officially Begins
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 3, 2013
- Additive Manufacturing Class at RCBI offers Overview of 3D Printing
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 4, 2013
- Students Fueling Success of Cabell County Schools Farm to School Effort
- Rice to Host Marshall in 2013 Football Championship Game
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: 74th Anniversary of ‘Gone with the Wind’ Premiere
- Huntington City Council Agenda
- CD REVIEW: Atlanta Symphony Orchestra Releases All-Sibelius Album Featuring Symphony No. 6 in D Minor, Symphony No. 7 in C Major and Tone Poem 'Tapiola'
America the Beautiful Five Ounce Silver Uncirculated Coin™ Honoring South Dakota’s Mount Rushmore Available November 7
The America the Beautiful Five Ounce Silver Uncirculated Coins are collector versions of those issued through the America the Beautiful Silver Bullion CoinTMProgram. The designs on each coin are identical to the ones that appear on the corresponding circulating quarters issued through the America the Beautiful Quarters® Program. The bullion coins, however, do not have a mint mark.
The America the Beautiful Five Ounce Silver Uncirculated Coins are struck in .999 fine silver and display the "P" mint mark indicating their production at the United States Mint at Philadelphia. Each coin is enclosed in a protective plastic capsule and placed in an attractive presentation case. A Certificate of Authenticity is included.
The 2013 America the Beautiful Five Ounce Silver Uncirculated Coin-Mount Rushmore National Memorial is priced at $154.95. As with all products sold by the United States Mint containing precious metals, the price is subject to change.
Orders will be accepted at the United States Mint's online catalog athttp://www.usmint.gov/catalog and at 1-800-USA-MINT (872-6468). Hearing- and speech-impaired customers with TTY equipment may order by calling 1-888-321-MINT (6468). Customers should add $4.95 to all domestic orders for shipping and handling.
The United States Mint was created by Congress in 1792 and became part of the Department of the Treasury in 1873. It is the Nation's sole manufacturer of legal tender coinage and is responsible for producing circulating coinage for the Nation to conduct its trade and commerce. The United States Mint also produces numismatic products, including proof, uncirculated, and commemorative coins; Congressional Gold Medals; and silver and gold bullion coins. The United States Mint's numismatic programs are self-sustaining and operate at no cost to the taxpayer.
Note: To ensure that all members of the public have fair and equal access to United States Mint products, orders placed prior to the official on-sale date and time of November 7, 2013, noon ET shall not be deemed accepted by the United States Mint and will not be honored. For more information, please review the United States Mint's Frequently Asked Questions, Answer ID #175.
- Information about the America the Beautiful Quarters Program, including design descriptions, is available at http://www.usmint.gov/mint_programs/atb/.
- Information about the United States Mint is available athttp://www.usmint.gov/about_the_mint/.
- To subscribe to United States Mint electronic product notifications, news releases and public statements, visit http://www.usmint.gov/email/?action=EmailUpdates.
- Sign up for RSS Feeds from the United States Mint and follow us onFacebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
- The United States Mint's official launch ceremony for the Mount Rushmore National Memorial quarter will be held November 6, 2013, at 10 a.m. MT at the National Guard Armory in Custer, S.D.