- OPINION: Hope Springs in Huntington on new Facebook Page
- Huntington Sanitary Board Prepares to Shut off Customer's Water for Unpaid Bills
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Let's Round Up the "Johns" Too
- Treehuggers Ball Comes to Huntington
- West Virginia State University Sues Dow For Polluting Campus
- Tale of Two Keiths; Keith Albee (and sis) Still Need You
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- INTRODUCING SHELLY REUBEN’S NEW NOVEL: My Mostly Happy Life – Autobiography of a Climbing tree
Board Meeting Announcement
Prior to the regular meeting, Board members will hear presentations from the Local School Improvement Councils of Cabell Midland High, Barboursville Middle, Huntington Middle, and Southside Elementary schools. That meeting begins at 4:00 PM and is also open to the public.
Also on November 5th, Board members will meet to conduct Student Discipline Hearings at 3:00 PM. To protect student confidentiality, these hearings are conducted in Executive Session and are not open to the public.