- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 17, 2014
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 19, 2014
- Marshall University celebrates grand opening of ‘world-class’ Visual Arts Center in downtown Huntington
- WVDNR Law Enforcement officers seize illegally harvested ginseng in southern West Virginia
- RECALLS THIS WEEK: Fire Alarm Base, Children's Swings, and Other Product Recalls
- OP-ED: The Peoples Climate March and International Day of Peace – Making the Connection
- FEMA Region III Promotes Action for America’s PrepareAthon
- Barboursville Pharmacy Owner Arraigned on Drug Distribution, Money Laundering Charges
- Three Arrestees Now Face Wanton Endangerment Charges for Whiskey Rocks Shooting Spree
- OP-ED: Peace Cannot Be Achieved When the State Executes Innocent Men
Board Meeting Announcement
Prior to the regular meeting, Board members will hear presentations from the Local School Improvement Councils of Cabell Midland High, Barboursville Middle, Huntington Middle, and Southside Elementary schools. That meeting begins at 4:00 PM and is also open to the public.
Also on November 5th, Board members will meet to conduct Student Discipline Hearings at 3:00 PM. To protect student confidentiality, these hearings are conducted in Executive Session and are not open to the public.