- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
- St. Joe Ties Scott in Soccer
- Police Search for Speedway Robbery Suspect
- Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for Approximately 40 Customers on Several Streets in Huntington
- EPA Acts Again to Kill Jobs
- What's Next for the RKO Flushing Keith? Is the Place Toast?
- Attorney General DeWine Offers Tips for T-Mobile Consumers Affected by Experian Breach
- Mermaid visits Huntington
- Attorney General Patrick Morrisey Asks Court To Enforce Subpoena Against Thaxton Wholesale Meats, LLC
- Huntington Ordinance Prohibits Blowing or Sweeping Yard Waste
Board Meeting Announcement
Prior to the regular meeting, Board members will hear presentations from the Local School Improvement Councils of Cabell Midland High, Barboursville Middle, Huntington Middle, and Southside Elementary schools. That meeting begins at 4:00 PM and is also open to the public.
Also on November 5th, Board members will meet to conduct Student Discipline Hearings at 3:00 PM. To protect student confidentiality, these hearings are conducted in Executive Session and are not open to the public.