- Huntington Police, Fire, Public Works Employees Holding News Conference on City Hall Steps
- Mayor Williams "unfamiliar" with alleged benefit cuts; Huntington "under" budget
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- CITY CRISIS: HPD, HFD May Face Scary Cuts
- Some Atomic Energy Workers Passed Effects of Radiation and Chemical Exposure to their Spouses and Children
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Marshall School of Medicine names director of addiction services
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- LETTER: Cutting Police, Fire Wrong Options
- Huntington's Been There, Done That; History Repeating Itself on Severe Shortfalls
Board Meeting Announcement
Prior to the regular meeting, Board members will hear presentations from the Local School Improvement Councils of Cabell Midland High, Barboursville Middle, Huntington Middle, and Southside Elementary schools. That meeting begins at 4:00 PM and is also open to the public.
Also on November 5th, Board members will meet to conduct Student Discipline Hearings at 3:00 PM. To protect student confidentiality, these hearings are conducted in Executive Session and are not open to the public.