- Students Fueling Success of Cabell County Schools Farm to School Effort
- BOOK NOTES: 'Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle: Transform Your Body Forever Using the Secrets of the Leanest People in the World' Revised Edition
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 3, 2013
- United States Mint Announces 2014 America the Beautiful Quarters® Program Coin Designs
- Additive Manufacturing Class at RCBI offers Overview of 3D Printing
- Day One: NASCAR Champion’s Week In Las Vegas Officially Begins
- Rice to Host Marshall in 2013 Football Championship Game
- CD REVIEW: Atlanta Symphony Orchestra Releases All-Sibelius Album Featuring Symphony No. 6 in D Minor, Symphony No. 7 in C Major and Tone Poem 'Tapiola'
- Brownfields Assistance Center expands surface-mined land reuse and redevelopment activities
- A Dad’s Point-of-View: The Best, The Worst, and 'It's a Wonderful Life'
Board Meeting Announcement
Prior to the regular meeting, Board members will hear presentations from the Local School Improvement Councils of Cabell Midland High, Barboursville Middle, Huntington Middle, and Southside Elementary schools. That meeting begins at 4:00 PM and is also open to the public.
Also on November 5th, Board members will meet to conduct Student Discipline Hearings at 3:00 PM. To protect student confidentiality, these hearings are conducted in Executive Session and are not open to the public.