- Marshall Accepts Bid to 2013 Military Bowl Presented by Northrop Grumman
- Marshall Falls to Rice in Conference USA Football Championship
- University of Maryland Accepts Bid To The 2013 Military Bowl Presented by Northrop Grumman
- Guest Column
- Ellen Wilson First Spouse Gold Coin Available December 9
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 6, 2013
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Eternal Wonder': Pearl Buck's Last Novel Manuscript Discovered in Texas Storage Unit
- FLASHBACK: Transcripts Reveal Technetium, Neptunium and Plutonium at Huntington Pilot Plant Concern Over Parking Lot Radiation Expressed
- EDITORIAL: Hypocritical Harry Gives Obamacare Another Surprise Blow
- BOOK REVIEW: Part 4 of Review of David Stockman's 'The Great Deformation': Social Security, Glass-Steagall, 'Hayseed Coalition', Subprime Crony Capitalism
Altizer Found Dog Needs Home
"It is evident this boy has had tough times, outside without care," Dishman said.
Councilman Rick Simmons and his family have pledged $10 "to help get Jack back on his feet," adding, "I am proud to be a councilman in communities that share their caring."
Donations can be called to PAC 740-886-9424 and applied to One by One Rescue account or sent via paypal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The PAC staff said he has behaved wonderfully, and seems to be grateful for gentle touches!
"His next stop today will be at Wigglebutts, where he will be shaved," Dishman said.