- Marshall Has 21 Named to All-Conference and All-Freshman Teams
- Prepared Remarks of Richard Cordray of CFPB on CareCredit Enforcement Action
- Following Brief Eulogy to his Father, Huntington Mayor Told Council, "Let's Get to Work..."
- Highlawn Baptist Church, Various Items to Sell at Auction
- 22 Year Old Driver Dies from Crash Injuries
- Contaminated Debris of Huntington Pilot Plant Transported by Truck in 1979
- Delegate Mike Folk stands up for 2nd Amendment Rights in West Virginia
- Human Relations Commission Amendment Deletes “Handicap” Substitutes “Disabled”
- OP-ED: Murray-Ryan Budget Dumps 51.4% into Military -- Happy Human Rights Day!
- Comprehensive Plan, Skatepark Approved by Huntington Council
McGeehan Campaign Launches Petition to Defund EPA
The petition reads, “By signing this petition you are joining Pat McGeehan and grassroots supporters from across West Virginia in calling for the complete defunding of and abolition of the EPA!
Once completed, the petition will be sent to West Virginia’s federal delegation.
In recent weeks McGeehan has been critical of the EPA’s efforts to shut down the mining industry permanently in West Virginia.
“It’s time to send a message to Washington we have had enough of this unconstitutional power grab. The EPA is out to destroy industries like mining and farming over an ideological disagreement. That is unconscionable,” he said.
The petition can be found on the campaign’s website at www.mcgeehan2014.com