- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 11, 2013
- Marshall University Board approves 10-year Master Plan
- Marshall Names Temple’s Chuck Heater as Defensive Coordinator
- Highlawn Baptist Church, Various Items to Sell at Auction
- DEA NEWS: Greek National Pleads Guilty in Narco-Terror Conspiracy
- Home Builders, Realtors Applaud Melvin Watt's Senate Confirmation as Director of Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA)
- 22 Year Old Driver Dies from Crash Injuries
- Prepared Remarks of Richard Cordray of CFPB on CareCredit Enforcement Action
- Highlawn Pastor Posted Explanation on Facebook in October
- Huntington Hires Communications Director
Cato Earns C-USA Offensive Player of the Week Honors
Cato completed 21-of-28 passes for 262 yards, five touchdowns and no interceptions in the Thundering Herd's 61-13 win over Southern Miss. He powered a Marshall attack that jumped out to a 28-0 first quarter lead with four opening quarter TD passes by Cato and finished with 636 yards of total offense, which came on 9.94 yards per play. Cato has also tied Chad Pennington's school record by completing a TD pass in 26 straight games, the second-longest active streak in the FBS.
The Herd (5-3 overall, 3-1 C-USA) will be back in action Saturday at noon when UAB (2-6, 1-3) visits Joan C. Edwards Stadium.