- Portsmouth Nuclear Whistle Blowers Tape Ralph Nader Radio Show
- Property Rescue Initiatives to be Discussed
- Newly Engaged? WV Weddings Magazine offering last minute Valentine’s Day gift perfect for any Bride-to-be
- Cabell Huntington Hospital/SEIU Local 1199 employees contribute to United Way
- Fed Ex Warns of Fraudulent Email
- Charlie's Harley Davidson Recognized for Superior Performance
- Over the River….to Grandparent’s House We Go
- Complaint alleges Stockert-Sizemore Funeral Home violated the West Virginia Preneed Act and state Consumer Credit and Protection Act.
- Marshall’s 47th Annual Jazz Festival to sound off Feb. 18-20
- Cabell County Schools Announces 2016 Middle and High School Math Field Day Winners
Jazz Ensemble Salutes Vets
The concert will highlight great veterans of our nation's past and present, said Dr. Martin Saunders, director of jazz studies at Marshall, who is the director of the group. Selections will include popular tunes by the great jazz bandleaders and jazz icons from the 1940s through the 1960s, including Glenn Miller, Count Basie, Sarah Vaughan, Frank Sinatra and others.
Admission is free and open to the public. For further information, call the School of Music and Theatre at 304-696-3117.