- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Nuclear Engineer Asks How Could Five Barriers Fail at Fukushima
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- WTAP-TV Asked to Leave DuPont C8 Public Meeting
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- "American Sniper" Likely to Dominate Boxoffice Again
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- Second What's Next Huntington Draws Crowd to HHS
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- Happy Birthday Ketih Albee Gala included Singing, Dancing and Timeless Entertainment
Jazz Ensemble Salutes Vets
The concert will highlight great veterans of our nation's past and present, said Dr. Martin Saunders, director of jazz studies at Marshall, who is the director of the group. Selections will include popular tunes by the great jazz bandleaders and jazz icons from the 1940s through the 1960s, including Glenn Miller, Count Basie, Sarah Vaughan, Frank Sinatra and others.
Admission is free and open to the public. For further information, call the School of Music and Theatre at 304-696-3117.