- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Lady Who Cried Murder': Sixth Entry in Lauren Carr's Mac Faraday Mysteries Takes on Bullies, Corrupt Politicians, Reality Stars
- Video: Learn What's Coming When MU's Visual Arts Center Opens
- Council Considers Change in Parking Fee Distribution
- ON TV TONIGHT, Feb. 24, 2014: Investigation Discovery Explores Whether the Sun Has Set On the Exclusionary Practice of Sundown Towns in Modern-Day America
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 7, 2014
- Pain Free 20 Week Abortion Bill Goes to Governor
- UPDATE: Bridgette Found Safe
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Taking Down the Lion': The Dennis Kozlowski You Think You Know (Shower Curtain, Anyone?) Is Not the Real Dennis Kozlowski
- Five women arrested in prostitution sting on 6th Avenue
Jazz Ensemble Salutes Vets
The concert will highlight great veterans of our nation's past and present, said Dr. Martin Saunders, director of jazz studies at Marshall, who is the director of the group. Selections will include popular tunes by the great jazz bandleaders and jazz icons from the 1940s through the 1960s, including Glenn Miller, Count Basie, Sarah Vaughan, Frank Sinatra and others.
Admission is free and open to the public. For further information, call the School of Music and Theatre at 304-696-3117.