- Five to be inducted into Marshall’s College of Business Hall of Fame
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... Can any Film Overcome 'Furious 7's' Repeated Vehicular Suicide Stunts
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Lincoln Electric Celebrates 81 Uninterrupted Years of Paying Employee Profit-Sharing Bonus
- REVIEW: "Exodus: Gods and Kings:" a Hit and Miss Sword & Sandal Would-Be Epic
- OP-ED: Our Christmas Schizophrenia
- NAHB: Builder Confidence Drops One Point in December
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
Jazz Ensemble Salutes Vets
The concert will highlight great veterans of our nation's past and present, said Dr. Martin Saunders, director of jazz studies at Marshall, who is the director of the group. Selections will include popular tunes by the great jazz bandleaders and jazz icons from the 1940s through the 1960s, including Glenn Miller, Count Basie, Sarah Vaughan, Frank Sinatra and others.
Admission is free and open to the public. For further information, call the School of Music and Theatre at 304-696-3117.