- Suit Planned over Hanford Chemical Vapor, Radiation
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 24, 2014
- Prudent Budget Cuts Approved; Ten New Officers on Hold
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Nov. 21, 2014
- Hotel May Come to Central City
- Huntington to Enter Frontier's America's Best City
- Roller Girls Double Header Headed for Big Sandy
- Top Films of 2014 with Guest Expert Input
- Bates Stepping Down as Council Chairman; Elected President HMDA
- REALTORS: Commercial Real Estate Demand is Holding Steady Despite Overseas Concerns
Marshall University organizations sponsor collection drive for Barboursville veterans home
Items will be collected on the Huntington campus from Friday, Nov. 8 through Friday, Dec. 6. Donation boxes are located in the Memorial Student Center, Smith Hall, Corbly Hall and the Marshall Recreation Center.
The following items are requested for donation:
Additional information about this project can be found on the Marshall website at www.marshall.edu/trio/talent-search/hats-program/news.