- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 29, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease Cookbook': Long-Awaited Cookbook Companion to 'Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease' Now Available
- Gridiron Streak as Metaphor for Life's Challenges Score Touchdowns for "Game"
- Appalachian Shale Cracker Enterprise, LLC (ASCENT) Submits Voluntary Remediation Program Application
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 22, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Above the East China Sea': The Okinawa Experience for 2 Teen-Aged Girls
- MU Theatre Announces Season, Ticket Specials
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: No Caribbean Appetite for a Rum Fight
- Huntington Man Sentenced for Illegal Firearm Possession
- Taut "November Man" Debuts; "As Above" Has MU Film Connection
Marshall University organizations sponsor collection drive for Barboursville veterans home
Items will be collected on the Huntington campus from Friday, Nov. 8 through Friday, Dec. 6. Donation boxes are located in the Memorial Student Center, Smith Hall, Corbly Hall and the Marshall Recreation Center.
The following items are requested for donation:
Additional information about this project can be found on the Marshall website at www.marshall.edu/trio/talent-search/hats-program/news.