- Special Prosecutor Will Be Appointed in Cabell County Regarding State Police Investigation of Mayor's Sick Leave Payment to Skip Holbrook
- Q and A with Councilman Caserta: Mayor Needs to be Held Accountable, Independent Audit Necessary
- Q and A with Mayor Steve Williams: Audits ALWAYS have Findings....
- Bid Specifics Revealed in Huntington Street Sweeping Program
- UPDATED...State Auditor Citied Lack of Adequate Policies, Controls for Some Huntington Financial Materials, 2013 and 2014
- Donations Needed for Guyandotte Christmas Open House Planned Dec. 23
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Lincoln Electric Celebrates 81 Uninterrupted Years of Paying Employee Profit-Sharing Bonus
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- WWE returning to Big Sandy Superstore Arena in 2015
- The ACLU of West Virginia Urges Governor Tomblin and Legislature to Enact Reforms to Keep Truant Children Out of Juvenile Court
Marshall University organizations sponsor collection drive for Barboursville veterans home
Items will be collected on the Huntington campus from Friday, Nov. 8 through Friday, Dec. 6. Donation boxes are located in the Memorial Student Center, Smith Hall, Corbly Hall and the Marshall Recreation Center.
The following items are requested for donation:
Additional information about this project can be found on the Marshall website at www.marshall.edu/trio/talent-search/hats-program/news.