- Man Arrested in West End of Huntingtotn for Possession
- Marshall University’s Department of Communication Disorders to honor former faculty member for $100K contribution
- "What the Night Can Do" begins filming in Lewisburg Sep. 26
- CSB Releases Final Report into 2014 Freedom Industries Mass Contamination of Charleston, West Virginia Drinking Water
- Attorney General Morrisey Fights To Protect Coal Jobs At Crucial Moment
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Huntington Wins Stabilization Award
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Columbus Police Issue Heroin Destruction Order after more than 30 Overdoses
- LOCKMED Hopes to Bring Awareness of Securing Medication During National Medicine Abuse Awareness Month
Marshall University organizations sponsor collection drive for Barboursville veterans home
Items will be collected on the Huntington campus from Friday, Nov. 8 through Friday, Dec. 6. Donation boxes are located in the Memorial Student Center, Smith Hall, Corbly Hall and the Marshall Recreation Center.
The following items are requested for donation:
Additional information about this project can be found on the Marshall website at www.marshall.edu/trio/talent-search/hats-program/news.