- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- YEAR-END SPORTS OP-ED: Sports Crazy (or Just Crazy About Things That Matter Very Little)
- Led by Miami Duo, @HerdFB Wins Inaugural Boca Raton Bowl
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- "American Sniper" Likely to Dominate Boxoffice Again
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
- OP-ED: Our Christmas Schizophrenia
- FINAL... Marshall 52, Northern Illinois 23
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
Observance of Native American Heritage Month highlighted by luncheon Nov. 19
Tuesday, November 12, 2013 - 18:58 Updated 1 year ago Special to HNN Provided by Marshall University
The luncheon will be free to all who make reservations by Thursday, Nov. 14, said Dr. Shari Clarke, vice president of multicultural affairs at Marshall. The guest speaker will be Cork Bomberry, who is a member of the Bear Clan on the Tuscarora Reservation in New York. The program also will include Native American dance demonstrations.
Luncheon reservations may be made by calling 304-696-4677 or e-mailing Clarke at firstname.lastname@example.org