- Man Arrested by Huntington Police for Possession
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Hunyington Police Arrest Male with Firearm on School Property
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Google is the latest tech company to drop the longstanding wall between anonymous online ad tracking and user’s names
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Does the Presidential Campaign Resemble a Movie?
- And the Cosplay Winners Were.... Envelopes Opened at Con IMAGES
Observance of Native American Heritage Month highlighted by luncheon Nov. 19
Tuesday, November 12, 2013 - 18:58 Updated 2 years ago Special to HNN Provided by Marshall University
The luncheon will be free to all who make reservations by Thursday, Nov. 14, said Dr. Shari Clarke, vice president of multicultural affairs at Marshall. The guest speaker will be Cork Bomberry, who is a member of the Bear Clan on the Tuscarora Reservation in New York. The program also will include Native American dance demonstrations.
Luncheon reservations may be made by calling 304-696-4677 or e-mailing Clarke at email@example.com