- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 18, 2014
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Venezuela in financial difficulty, will Petro Caribe survive?
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- Fans can wish Herd good luck with recorded video message
- Secretary Tennant Urges West Virginians To Shop Small on Saturday, November 29
- Charleston Had only Three Hour Water Reserve when MCHM Spilled
Observance of Native American Heritage Month highlighted by luncheon Nov. 19
Tuesday, November 12, 2013 - 18:58 Updated 1 year ago Special to HNN Provided by Marshall University
The luncheon will be free to all who make reservations by Thursday, Nov. 14, said Dr. Shari Clarke, vice president of multicultural affairs at Marshall. The guest speaker will be Cork Bomberry, who is a member of the Bear Clan on the Tuscarora Reservation in New York. The program also will include Native American dance demonstrations.
Luncheon reservations may be made by calling 304-696-4677 or e-mailing Clarke at firstname.lastname@example.org