- ISIS Troops One Mile from Baghdad
- Huntington District artifacts transferred to the Veterans Curation Program
- Ciccarelli named Huntington’s next chief of police
- CFPB Takes Action Against Flagstar Bank for Violating New Mortgage Servicing Rules; Flagstar to Pay $37.5 Million for Blocking Mortgage Borrowers' Attempts to Save Their Homes
- Marshall's Department of Social Work provides job opportunities to students through child welfare program
- Multi-million dollar federal grant renewed for Marshall researchers and statewide collaborators
- Huntington Receives Department of Justice Crime Fighting Grant
- Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for 85 Customers in Huddleston Ave Area of Barboursville
- Marshall's Health Informatics program ranked No. 1 most affordable in the nation
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 24, 2014
Toy Train 2013 Event Dec. 14
Tuesday, November 26, 2013 - 21:22 Updated 44 weeks ago
Admission is a new, unwrapped toy (or $30 at the door). The Toy Train is a local charity that benefits children in the tri-state area. We attempt to aid as many children as possible to insure that they have an enjoyable Christmas. We are funded by your donations and gifts. Each guest is asked to bring gifts that are valued at a minimum of $30 or pay that amoount at the door. If your gift is not valued at a minimum of $30 then we may ask that you make a donation for this difference.
Please join us for another great party as we help make the Christmas season brighter for the children in our area.