- Outgoing Councilman Tells People Stop Asking if You Can't Pay; Thacker: "Residents Don't Want to Leave City Due to Fees Either..."
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Mayor Williams Deems Sanitary Repairs 'Catastrophic;" Thacker: "Find Money Tree, not Residents"
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Huntington Fire Chief Resigns; Effective BEFORE Council Finance Hearings on Next Year's Budget
- Health care and policy leaders to gather in Huntington for conference on opioid epidemic
- COMMENTARY: Sick Nuke Worker Demands Toxic Compensation Forum in Piketon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Chesapeake, Ironton Advance in Huntington St. Joe Gold Bracket
- Huntington Mom 'Accidentally' Shoots Son in Stomach During Struggle
Toy Train 2013 Event Dec. 14
Tuesday, November 26, 2013 - 21:22 Updated 3 years ago
Admission is a new, unwrapped toy (or $30 at the door). The Toy Train is a local charity that benefits children in the tri-state area. We attempt to aid as many children as possible to insure that they have an enjoyable Christmas. We are funded by your donations and gifts. Each guest is asked to bring gifts that are valued at a minimum of $30 or pay that amoount at the door. If your gift is not valued at a minimum of $30 then we may ask that you make a donation for this difference.
Please join us for another great party as we help make the Christmas season brighter for the children in our area.