- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 19, 2014
- WV Broadcasting Hall of Fame announces 2014 inductees
- IMAGES: Midland Tops H.H.S. 31-26
- Marshall University celebrates grand opening of ‘world-class’ Visual Arts Center in downtown Huntington
- Unitarian Fellowship of Huntington to Hold Their 1st Annual Community Days!
- UPDATED: Dueling Drug Gangsters Hack Their Fates Through Thrilling "Tombstone"
- United Way Fall Campaign to kick off Sept. 22 on Marshall University’s Huntington campus
- Barboursville Pharmacy Owner Arraigned on Drug Distribution, Money Laundering Charges
- Huntington mayor, Supreme Court justices entered in quoits tournament
- Shaheen, LeMay will read from their work Oct. 6 at Marshall University
Visiting pianist Arunesh Nadgir to perform romantic piano music Dec. 2
"I am looking forward to an evening of wonderful Romantic piano music," said Dr. Henning Vauth, assistant professor of piano at Marshall. "Arunesh Nadgir is praised for his passionate, sensitive and thoughtful musical style. It will be nice to enjoy an hour of relaxing music during the busy Christmas season."
Nadgir, who has concertized as soloist and chamber musician in the United States (Weill Recital Hall at Carnegie Hall), South America, Europe and Asia, holds degrees from the Juilliard School, the Eastman School of Music, and the New England Conservatory of Music. He currently serves as assistant professor of piano at Middle Tennessee State University and as president of the Middle Tennessee Music Teachers Association.For more information, contact Vauth in the School of Music and Theatre at 304-696-3117.