- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 20, 2014
- Huntington Racing Scheduled for Broadcast
- "If I Stay" Touching, but Confusing
- Career Expo for first Physical Therapy graduating class is Tuesday, Aug. 26
- Marshall University to host Thundering Herd community kick-off event
- Early Childhood Education Providers in West Virginia to Receive Online Resource Platform Developed by CCA For Social Good
- Green and White High School Football Record Setter on Screen
- CoreLogic: U.S. Had 49,000 Completed Foreclosures in June; Foreclosure inventory down 35 percent nationally from a year ago
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 31, 2014
- Huntington Council Agenda Announced; Work Session Monday Evening
Visiting pianist Arunesh Nadgir to perform romantic piano music Dec. 2
"I am looking forward to an evening of wonderful Romantic piano music," said Dr. Henning Vauth, assistant professor of piano at Marshall. "Arunesh Nadgir is praised for his passionate, sensitive and thoughtful musical style. It will be nice to enjoy an hour of relaxing music during the busy Christmas season."
Nadgir, who has concertized as soloist and chamber musician in the United States (Weill Recital Hall at Carnegie Hall), South America, Europe and Asia, holds degrees from the Juilliard School, the Eastman School of Music, and the New England Conservatory of Music. He currently serves as assistant professor of piano at Middle Tennessee State University and as president of the Middle Tennessee Music Teachers Association.For more information, contact Vauth in the School of Music and Theatre at 304-696-3117.