- Easter Egg Hunts Scheduled
- Park District Holding Three Easter Egg Hunts
- Huntington Man Pleads Guilty to Robbing Drug Dealer''s Apartment
- Two W.Va. manufacturers selected as finalists in Shale Innovation contest
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Risk Advantage': Sports and Auto Racing Examples Can Help Entrepreneurs Succeed
- SCENES from April 2014 Art Walk
- Sen. Manchin Introduces Bill to Keep 150 WV Post Offices Open for Two Years
- CONSUMER ALERT: Jury Duty Phishing Scam; Verified by Snopes
- DEVELOPING: New Documents from NRC/DOE on Huntington Pilot Plant
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
Cheryl Hunter, Chair of the Southern West Virginia Tea Party, Endorses Pat McGeehan for U.S. Senate
In a released statement Hunter said McGeehan’s committment to Tea Party principles and the cause for liberty make him the right choice for West Virginians.
“Pat McGeehan believes in adherence to the U.S. Constitution, he believes government should be smaller, not bigger. Pat won't vote to raise the debt ceiling or increase taxes. Pat McGeehan is the Tea Party conservative in the race for U.S. Senate and I ask all West Virginians to support his campaign,” Hunter said.
This recent endorsement is the latest in a long line of Republican leaders, candidates, elected officials and conservative groups all over the Mountain State who have chosen Pat McGeehan to be the next U.S. Senator to represent West Virginia.
“I am incredibly humbled and honored to have the endorsement of Cheryl Hunter. Tea Party groups like the Southern West Virginia Tea Party are changing the status quo in West Virginia,” McGeehan said.
For more information about this endorsement visit www.mcgeehan2014.com