- ANALYSIS: Huntington Pilot Plant Oak Ridge-DOE Documents May Provide New Hope for Workers Denied Cold Standby Compensation
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 22, 2014
- Brockovich Protesting at US Supreme Court; Case Involves Water Contamination
- SCENES from April 2014 Art Walk
- CFPB Finds Private Student Loan Borrowers Face 'Auto-Default' When Co-Signer Dies or Goes Bankrupt
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 21, 2014
- More than 100,000 Had Symptoms During Elk River Water Spill
- Huntington Man Pleads Guilty to Intent to Distribute Heroin, Cocaine, Oxycodone
- Hitchcock Kicks off Huntington's Cinema Under the Stars
- Dr. William Palmer selected as Outstanding Faculty Award winner
Cheryl Hunter, Chair of the Southern West Virginia Tea Party, Endorses Pat McGeehan for U.S. Senate
In a released statement Hunter said McGeehan’s committment to Tea Party principles and the cause for liberty make him the right choice for West Virginians.
“Pat McGeehan believes in adherence to the U.S. Constitution, he believes government should be smaller, not bigger. Pat won't vote to raise the debt ceiling or increase taxes. Pat McGeehan is the Tea Party conservative in the race for U.S. Senate and I ask all West Virginians to support his campaign,” Hunter said.
This recent endorsement is the latest in a long line of Republican leaders, candidates, elected officials and conservative groups all over the Mountain State who have chosen Pat McGeehan to be the next U.S. Senator to represent West Virginia.
“I am incredibly humbled and honored to have the endorsement of Cheryl Hunter. Tea Party groups like the Southern West Virginia Tea Party are changing the status quo in West Virginia,” McGeehan said.
For more information about this endorsement visit www.mcgeehan2014.com