- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Lady Who Cried Murder': Sixth Entry in Lauren Carr's Mac Faraday Mysteries Takes on Bullies, Corrupt Politicians, Reality Stars
- Video: Learn What's Coming When MU's Visual Arts Center Opens
- Council Considers Change in Parking Fee Distribution
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- ON TV TONIGHT, Feb. 24, 2014: Investigation Discovery Explores Whether the Sun Has Set On the Exclusionary Practice of Sundown Towns in Modern-Day America
- Legislative Funding Cut Will Lead to Closure of West Virginia Poison Center
- Pain Free 20 Week Abortion Bill Goes to Governor
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 7, 2014
- Scenes from Marquee Mr. Peabody Party
- Five women arrested in prostitution sting on 6th Avenue
Cheryl Hunter, Chair of the Southern West Virginia Tea Party, Endorses Pat McGeehan for U.S. Senate
In a released statement Hunter said McGeehan’s committment to Tea Party principles and the cause for liberty make him the right choice for West Virginians.
“Pat McGeehan believes in adherence to the U.S. Constitution, he believes government should be smaller, not bigger. Pat won't vote to raise the debt ceiling or increase taxes. Pat McGeehan is the Tea Party conservative in the race for U.S. Senate and I ask all West Virginians to support his campaign,” Hunter said.
This recent endorsement is the latest in a long line of Republican leaders, candidates, elected officials and conservative groups all over the Mountain State who have chosen Pat McGeehan to be the next U.S. Senator to represent West Virginia.
“I am incredibly humbled and honored to have the endorsement of Cheryl Hunter. Tea Party groups like the Southern West Virginia Tea Party are changing the status quo in West Virginia,” McGeehan said.
For more information about this endorsement visit www.mcgeehan2014.com