- Huntington Police Make Eight Arrests for Drug Possession
- Hearing Monday for Mayoral Candidate in Magistrate Court
- Mayor Williams Receives USCM Grant for West Edge Factory Solar Training
- City Teams with OVEC to Help WV Flood Victims
- How Can You Help Flood Recovery in WV?
- Huntington Council Releases Agenda for June 27 Meeting
- Huntington Police Report Burglary, Possession, Overdose
- For Now City Hall Off Limits to Republican Mayoral Candidate in Huntington
- Orlando Mostly Deserted; This was a 9/11, a Former Huntington Resident Believes
- West Virginia American Water Responding to Operational Impacts of Widespread Flooding
Author Attending Red Caboose Event Dec. 14
Rowsey’s book signing will be held in conjunction with the Heritage Station Christmas event. Each of the shops will have special sales/events taking place and each shop will donate a portion of their sales for the day to a local charity. The ThunderTones will perform Christmas carols outside during lunchtime.
The Red Caboose Regional Artisan Center and Gift Shop is owned and operated by the Cabell-Huntington Convention & Visitors Bureau. The shop, located in the Visitors Center at Heritage Station, features creative, and often one-of-a-kind, products hand-crafted by our region’s artisans. Give a piece of West Virginia to your family, friends and clients! For more information, please call 304-525-7333, or visit www.wvvisit.org.