- At Least 15 Shot at Cincinnati Nightclub; One Dead
- Suspect At Large Following Huntington Shooting
- Former Social Security Lawyer Indicated Judge Paid $10,000 a Month
- Portland Neighbors Sue Precision Castparts for Alleged Toxic Emissions
- Belle, Beast and Chorus Visit Marquee Pullman IMAGES
- Marshall alum wins prestigious NASA award, credits university’s digital forensics program for his success
- Finance Committee to Discuss AFSCME Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Best Friends for Adoption at American Legion IMAGES
- OP ED: West Virginia has Strong Connection to Youth and Voting
- Toxic WV C-8 Waters on National Geographic Channel This Week
Author Attending Red Caboose Event Dec. 14
Rowsey’s book signing will be held in conjunction with the Heritage Station Christmas event. Each of the shops will have special sales/events taking place and each shop will donate a portion of their sales for the day to a local charity. The ThunderTones will perform Christmas carols outside during lunchtime.
The Red Caboose Regional Artisan Center and Gift Shop is owned and operated by the Cabell-Huntington Convention & Visitors Bureau. The shop, located in the Visitors Center at Heritage Station, features creative, and often one-of-a-kind, products hand-crafted by our region’s artisans. Give a piece of West Virginia to your family, friends and clients! For more information, please call 304-525-7333, or visit www.wvvisit.org.