- Five to be inducted into Marshall’s College of Business Hall of Fame
- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... Can any Film Overcome 'Furious 7's' Repeated Vehicular Suicide Stunts
- Missing Huntington Woman Found Safe
- OP-ED: Blood on the Corner: Dear UVA From an Alumnus
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Old Times are not forgotten in the South
- OP-ED: Seeking Truth Together: Challenging the Silence Racism Creates
Author Attending Red Caboose Event Dec. 14
Rowsey’s book signing will be held in conjunction with the Heritage Station Christmas event. Each of the shops will have special sales/events taking place and each shop will donate a portion of their sales for the day to a local charity. The ThunderTones will perform Christmas carols outside during lunchtime.
The Red Caboose Regional Artisan Center and Gift Shop is owned and operated by the Cabell-Huntington Convention & Visitors Bureau. The shop, located in the Visitors Center at Heritage Station, features creative, and often one-of-a-kind, products hand-crafted by our region’s artisans. Give a piece of West Virginia to your family, friends and clients! For more information, please call 304-525-7333, or visit www.wvvisit.org.