- UP CLOSE: Preparing to "Jump" and Taking the "Plunge" on Bridge Day Images
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 22, 2014
- Adding Beauty to the Fall at Barboursville Park
- Detroit Man Arrested for Heroin Distribution
- Man Arrested on 8th Avenue for Heroin Delivery
- At Least 14 File for District Two Seat
- West Virginia Film Office iPhone App to Provide On-the-Go Access to Film Industry Resources
- Huntington Council Set to Approve New Police Chief Monday Night
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
- OP-ED: Sports Need Independent Oversight
Author Attending Red Caboose Event Dec. 14
Rowsey’s book signing will be held in conjunction with the Heritage Station Christmas event. Each of the shops will have special sales/events taking place and each shop will donate a portion of their sales for the day to a local charity. The ThunderTones will perform Christmas carols outside during lunchtime.
The Red Caboose Regional Artisan Center and Gift Shop is owned and operated by the Cabell-Huntington Convention & Visitors Bureau. The shop, located in the Visitors Center at Heritage Station, features creative, and often one-of-a-kind, products hand-crafted by our region’s artisans. Give a piece of West Virginia to your family, friends and clients! For more information, please call 304-525-7333, or visit www.wvvisit.org.