- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 18, 2014
- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- Charleston Had only Three Hour Water Reserve when MCHM Spilled
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- Will Smith, Cara Delevingne Cast as Super Villains in "Suicide Squad"
- BOOK REVIEW: 'California Dreaming: Boosterism, Memory, and Rural Suburbs in the Golden State': Detailed Look at Three 'Agriburbs' in Sacramento, Los Angeles Areas
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- Huntington Pedestrian Killed Wednesday Evening:
- Holiday Garbage Pick Up Schedule Announced
Author Attending Red Caboose Event Dec. 14
Rowsey’s book signing will be held in conjunction with the Heritage Station Christmas event. Each of the shops will have special sales/events taking place and each shop will donate a portion of their sales for the day to a local charity. The ThunderTones will perform Christmas carols outside during lunchtime.
The Red Caboose Regional Artisan Center and Gift Shop is owned and operated by the Cabell-Huntington Convention & Visitors Bureau. The shop, located in the Visitors Center at Heritage Station, features creative, and often one-of-a-kind, products hand-crafted by our region’s artisans. Give a piece of West Virginia to your family, friends and clients! For more information, please call 304-525-7333, or visit www.wvvisit.org.