- Marshall University School of Pharmacy marks American Pharmacists Month; Generation Rx program founder scheduled to speak
- Tsubasacon Coming This Weekend
- Huntington Task Force Seizes Drugs, Cash
- Fire Prevention Parade Monday Night Downtown
- Huntington's Bunny Bombshell at Con
- Cheer Competition Winners from Huntington's BSSA
- Comcast Franchise Renewal Delayed
- Finance Committee Considers User Fee Priorities Following Special Call
- Robbery Warrant Issued for Female Robbery Suspect
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
Author Attending Red Caboose Event Dec. 14
Rowsey’s book signing will be held in conjunction with the Heritage Station Christmas event. Each of the shops will have special sales/events taking place and each shop will donate a portion of their sales for the day to a local charity. The ThunderTones will perform Christmas carols outside during lunchtime.
The Red Caboose Regional Artisan Center and Gift Shop is owned and operated by the Cabell-Huntington Convention & Visitors Bureau. The shop, located in the Visitors Center at Heritage Station, features creative, and often one-of-a-kind, products hand-crafted by our region’s artisans. Give a piece of West Virginia to your family, friends and clients! For more information, please call 304-525-7333, or visit www.wvvisit.org.