- Ohio Youth Group Repairs Wayne County Mobile Home Damaged by Flood
- Thanks for Your Service ... and Memories 2015 IMAGES
- Detroit Man Arrested in SWAT Raid
- Fracking Poses Threats to Public Health, Say Experts
- A Natsu No Romp for Sailor Moon Crystal and Scouts IMAGES
- Mayor Steve William's Office of Drug Control Policy Invited to White House
- A Very Merry Christmas Parade Moves Along Fourth Avenue
- Oakwood Road Band's Oldies Sets Pullman Rockin'
- Attorney General DeWine Files Lawsuit Challenging Controversial Federal Water Regulations
- Jewel City Jamming will Continue Next Year
Author Attending Red Caboose Event Dec. 14
Rowsey’s book signing will be held in conjunction with the Heritage Station Christmas event. Each of the shops will have special sales/events taking place and each shop will donate a portion of their sales for the day to a local charity. The ThunderTones will perform Christmas carols outside during lunchtime.
The Red Caboose Regional Artisan Center and Gift Shop is owned and operated by the Cabell-Huntington Convention & Visitors Bureau. The shop, located in the Visitors Center at Heritage Station, features creative, and often one-of-a-kind, products hand-crafted by our region’s artisans. Give a piece of West Virginia to your family, friends and clients! For more information, please call 304-525-7333, or visit www.wvvisit.org.