- LUNAR ECLIPSE: 'Blood Moon' Didn't Show Up in Port Lavaca
- Mayor Tells Comcast, "Folks Aren't Happy...."
- Jacobs-Jones becoming MU vice president
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- BOOK REVIEW: 'A Quick Guide to Freemasonry': You've Got Questions, David Harrison Has the Answers
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Gone Girl': Nick and Amy Dunne, Folie å Deux in a Mississippi River Town
- CoreLogic April Edition of MarketPulse Report Examines Single-Family Housing Starts and Fallout from the Expiration of the Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act
- West Virginia American Water Update on Carbon Filter Change-Out and Water Testing
- HPD Code Enforcement Citations
- Huntington Man Pleads Guilty to Robbing Drug Dealer''s Apartment
Gallipolis Man Indicted on Kidnapping, Abduction Charges
Kidnapping with Sexual Motivation and Sexually Violent Predator Specifications (3)
- Rape with Sexual Motivation and Sexually Violent Predator Specifications (3)
- Abduction (2)
- Attempted Rape
- Felonious Assault
- Possession of Criminal Tools
- Failure to Comply with the Order or Signal of a Police Officer (2)
- Misdemeanor Assault
The indictment alleges that on November 23, 2013, Roderick tied up and assaulted a woman in his home. The failure to comply and misdemeanor assault charges are in regards to an unrelated incident in October.
If convicted, Roderick could be sentenced to life in prison.
Prosecutors with Ohio Attorney General DeWine's Special Prosecutions Section are prosecuting the case.