- Sixteen individuals, Mid-Ohio Valley Club to be honored at awards banquet
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 23, 2014
- Marshall Men’s Basketball Hires Dan D’Antoni as Head Coach
- BOOK REVIEW: 'How to Write Anything: When Laura Brown Says 'Anything', She Means 'Anything'
- FREDDIE MAC: Fixed Mortgage Rates Increase on Soft Housing Data
- Professional Salaries Discussed During Huntington Council Work Session
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saturday, April 26 is Confederate Memorial Day
- ANALYSIS: Huntington Pilot Plant Oak Ridge-DOE Documents May Provide New Hope for Workers Denied Cold Standby Compensation
- Green Day’s American Idiot to Invade the Keith Albee Performing Arts Center
Gallipolis Man Indicted on Kidnapping, Abduction Charges
Kidnapping with Sexual Motivation and Sexually Violent Predator Specifications (3)
- Rape with Sexual Motivation and Sexually Violent Predator Specifications (3)
- Abduction (2)
- Attempted Rape
- Felonious Assault
- Possession of Criminal Tools
- Failure to Comply with the Order or Signal of a Police Officer (2)
- Misdemeanor Assault
The indictment alleges that on November 23, 2013, Roderick tied up and assaulted a woman in his home. The failure to comply and misdemeanor assault charges are in regards to an unrelated incident in October.
If convicted, Roderick could be sentenced to life in prison.
Prosecutors with Ohio Attorney General DeWine's Special Prosecutions Section are prosecuting the case.