- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Lady Who Cried Murder': Sixth Entry in Lauren Carr's Mac Faraday Mysteries Takes on Bullies, Corrupt Politicians, Reality Stars
- Video: Learn What's Coming When MU's Visual Arts Center Opens
- Council Considers Change in Parking Fee Distribution
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- ON TV TONIGHT, Feb. 24, 2014: Investigation Discovery Explores Whether the Sun Has Set On the Exclusionary Practice of Sundown Towns in Modern-Day America
- Legislative Funding Cut Will Lead to Closure of West Virginia Poison Center
- Pain Free 20 Week Abortion Bill Goes to Governor
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 7, 2014
- Scenes from Marquee Mr. Peabody Party
- Five women arrested in prostitution sting on 6th Avenue
Gallipolis Man Indicted on Kidnapping, Abduction Charges
Kidnapping with Sexual Motivation and Sexually Violent Predator Specifications (3)
- Rape with Sexual Motivation and Sexually Violent Predator Specifications (3)
- Abduction (2)
- Attempted Rape
- Felonious Assault
- Possession of Criminal Tools
- Failure to Comply with the Order or Signal of a Police Officer (2)
- Misdemeanor Assault
The indictment alleges that on November 23, 2013, Roderick tied up and assaulted a woman in his home. The failure to comply and misdemeanor assault charges are in regards to an unrelated incident in October.
If convicted, Roderick could be sentenced to life in prison.
Prosecutors with Ohio Attorney General DeWine's Special Prosecutions Section are prosecuting the case.