- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 7, 2014
- Video: Learn What's Coming When MU's Visual Arts Center Opens
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Taking Down the Lion': The Dennis Kozlowski You Think You Know (Shower Curtain, Anyone?) Is Not the Real Dennis Kozlowski
- UPDATE: Bridgette Found Safe
- Five women arrested in prostitution sting on 6th Avenue
- BREAKING... Pain Free 20 Week Abortion Bill Goes to Governor
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Scenes from Marquee Mr. Peabody Party
- ON TV TONIGHT, Feb. 24, 2014: Investigation Discovery Explores Whether the Sun Has Set On the Exclusionary Practice of Sundown Towns in Modern-Day America
- MiLITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 6, 2014
BREAKING... Huntington Uranium Processing Plant's Profile Modified
Monday, December 9, 2013 - 16:14 Updated 12 weeks ago by Tony Rutherford, Editor
One of the findings:Since the three diffusion plants (the source of the HPP nickel) had additional isotopes of concern, NIOSH should clearly provide the basis for only specifying Pu - 239 and Np - 237 as isotopes of concern for recycled uranium
Download the attachment PDF for the findings.
- HPP Findings (101.98 KB)