- Sixteen individuals, Mid-Ohio Valley Club to be honored at awards banquet
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 23, 2014
- Marshall Men’s Basketball Hires Dan D’Antoni as Head Coach
- BOOK REVIEW: 'How to Write Anything: When Laura Brown Says 'Anything', She Means 'Anything'
- FREDDIE MAC: Fixed Mortgage Rates Increase on Soft Housing Data
- Professional Salaries Discussed During Huntington Council Work Session
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saturday, April 26 is Confederate Memorial Day
- ANALYSIS: Huntington Pilot Plant Oak Ridge-DOE Documents May Provide New Hope for Workers Denied Cold Standby Compensation
- Green Day’s American Idiot to Invade the Keith Albee Performing Arts Center
BREAKING... Huntington Uranium Processing Plant's Profile Modified
Monday, December 9, 2013 - 16:14 Updated 19 weeks ago by Tony Rutherford, Editor
One of the findings:Since the three diffusion plants (the source of the HPP nickel) had additional isotopes of concern, NIOSH should clearly provide the basis for only specifying Pu - 239 and Np - 237 as isotopes of concern for recycled uranium
Download the attachment PDF for the findings.
- HPP Findings (101.98 KB)