- SCENES from April 2014 Art Walk
- Park District Holding Three Easter Egg Hunts
- Easter Egg Hunts Scheduled
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- Huntington Man Pleads Guilty to Robbing Drug Dealer''s Apartment
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Risk Advantage': Sports and Auto Racing Examples Can Help Entrepreneurs Succeed
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: The US: Caribbean’s Friend or Unintentional Foe?
- Sen. Manchin Introduces Bill to Keep 150 WV Post Offices Open for Two Years
- OP-ED: Life Near the Mexican Border
- CONSUMER ALERT: Jury Duty Phishing Scam; Verified by Snopes
BREAKING... Huntington Uranium Processing Plant's Profile Modified
Monday, December 9, 2013 - 16:14 Updated 18 weeks ago by Tony Rutherford, Editor
One of the findings:Since the three diffusion plants (the source of the HPP nickel) had additional isotopes of concern, NIOSH should clearly provide the basis for only specifying Pu - 239 and Np - 237 as isotopes of concern for recycled uranium
Download the attachment PDF for the findings.
- HPP Findings (101.98 KB)