- UPDATE: Bridgette Found Safe
- MiLITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 6, 2014
- CFPB Recovers More Than $1 Million for Service Members, Veterans, and Their Families
- Flat Budget Won’t Sustain Exceptional City Concept
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Critical First Years of Your Professional Life': Comprehensive, Readable Book for College Graduates Seeking Their First Job
- EDITORIAL: Former Marshall Student Body President Embodies West Virginia Political Shift in State Senate Race
- Foster Care Awareness subject of event March 12
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: In Guyana: Political Negotiations an Opportunity for Real Democracy
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- OP-ED: Bureaucratic Wisdom = Oxymoron
22 Year Old Driver Dies from Crash Injuries
Bishop drove a red Honda Civic sedan traveling north on 16th Street when hit by a tractor trailer belonging to Sysco Cincinnati, LLC. The truck had been traveling east on Fifth Avenue. Richard Jordan , a resident of Piketon, Ohio, was not injured. Evidence obtained by the Huntington Police Department indicated that Bishop ran the red light at the intersection before being struck by the tractor trailer.
No word on the contents of the shipment.