- Brockovich Protesting at US Supreme Court; Case Involves Water Contamination
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 21, 2014
- SCENES from April 2014 Art Walk
- Burris, Hale, Marsteller and Smith to join College of Business Hall of Fame
- Two W.Va. manufacturers selected as finalists in Shale Innovation contest
- CFPB Finds Private Student Loan Borrowers Face 'Auto-Default' When Co-Signer Dies or Goes Bankrupt
- Huntington Man Pleads Guilty to Robbing Drug Dealer''s Apartment
- After Demolition of Huntington Pilot Plant, U 235 and U 238 Contamination Deemed Low; Baseline Soil in Ohio River Basin High in Nickel Contamination Then
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 22, 2014
- AIDE Conference at Marshall attracts national speakers
22 Year Old Driver Dies from Crash Injuries
Bishop drove a red Honda Civic sedan traveling north on 16th Street when hit by a tractor trailer belonging to Sysco Cincinnati, LLC. The truck had been traveling east on Fifth Avenue. Richard Jordan , a resident of Piketon, Ohio, was not injured. Evidence obtained by the Huntington Police Department indicated that Bishop ran the red light at the intersection before being struck by the tractor trailer.
No word on the contents of the shipment.