- LUNAR ECLIPSE: 'Blood Moon' Didn't Show Up in Port Lavaca
- Jacobs-Jones becoming MU vice president
- BOOK REVIEW: 'A Quick Guide to Freemasonry': You've Got Questions, David Harrison Has the Answers
- Mayor Tells Comcast, "Folks Aren't Happy...."
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Gone Girl': Nick and Amy Dunne, Folie å Deux in a Mississippi River Town
- Huntington Man Pleads Guilty to Robbing Drug Dealer''s Apartment
- CoreLogic April Edition of MarketPulse Report Examines Single-Family Housing Starts and Fallout from the Expiration of the Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act
- West Virginia American Water Update on Carbon Filter Change-Out and Water Testing
- CFPB Proposes Revision to Rule Protecting Consumers Sending Money Internationally
22 Year Old Driver Dies from Crash Injuries
Bishop drove a red Honda Civic sedan traveling north on 16th Street when hit by a tractor trailer belonging to Sysco Cincinnati, LLC. The truck had been traveling east on Fifth Avenue. Richard Jordan , a resident of Piketon, Ohio, was not injured. Evidence obtained by the Huntington Police Department indicated that Bishop ran the red light at the intersection before being struck by the tractor trailer.
No word on the contents of the shipment.