- Suspect At Large Following Huntington Shooting
- At Least 15 Shot at Cincinnati Nightclub; One Dead
- Finance Committee to Discuss AFSCME Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Best Friends for Adoption at American Legion IMAGES
- Belle, Beast and Chorus Visit Marquee Pullman IMAGES
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 1, 2012
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- Former Social Security Lawyer Indicated Judge Paid $10,000 a Month
- Downtown Huntington Sheetz Prepares to Open
WVSU accepting submissions for Film and Video Festival
To submit your movie for consideration for this year's competition, please download the application and detailed submission guidelines from the official WVSU website at http://www.wvstateu.edu/communications.aspx. Click on "Film Festival," then "Application." The productions, between 30 seconds and 15 minutes in length, must be received as a video file in a standard uncompressed format (like Quick Time or Mpeg) on a DVD with a fee of $5, postmarked by the extended deadline date of December 20, 2013. Notifications will go out by January 14, and the festival screenings will occur on February 5, 2013 at WVSU.
The entrant fee of $5, the application, and DVD may be mailed to WVSU Student Film and Video Festival, 202 Cole Complex, P.O. Box 1000, Institute, WV 25112 or hand-delivered to Holdren’s office at 126 Cole Complex on campus. For additional questions, find WVSU Communications Dept. on Facebook or email festival co-coordinator (and faculty member) Sam Holdren at firstname.lastname@example.org.