- UPDATING ... How Close will 'It Follows' be to 'Get Hard?'
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Huntington Celebrates Lifetimes of Making Magic
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Mar. 25, 2015
- OP-ED: Nonviolence is US - Nonviolent Activists Shape American Identity
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- Huntington Heroin Deaths Hit 20
- OP-ED: Citizens Mobilize to Resist Undemocratic Corporate Water Grabs
WVSU accepting submissions for Film and Video Festival
To submit your movie for consideration for this year's competition, please download the application and detailed submission guidelines from the official WVSU website at http://www.wvstateu.edu/communications.aspx. Click on "Film Festival," then "Application." The productions, between 30 seconds and 15 minutes in length, must be received as a video file in a standard uncompressed format (like Quick Time or Mpeg) on a DVD with a fee of $5, postmarked by the extended deadline date of December 20, 2013. Notifications will go out by January 14, and the festival screenings will occur on February 5, 2013 at WVSU.
The entrant fee of $5, the application, and DVD may be mailed to WVSU Student Film and Video Festival, 202 Cole Complex, P.O. Box 1000, Institute, WV 25112 or hand-delivered to Holdren’s office at 126 Cole Complex on campus. For additional questions, find WVSU Communications Dept. on Facebook or email festival co-coordinator (and faculty member) Sam Holdren at email@example.com.