- Huntington Christmas Parade
- Praises for Huntington Win on Riverfront Development Plan
- Pain doctor indicted on Federal drug charges
- CITY BRIEFS: Thanksgiving Garbage Schedule; Free Christmas Parking Days
- WVDNR’s electronic game check system provides opening day buck harvest numbers
- Huntington woman sentenced for Federal firearms charge
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- OP-ED: How Prosecutors Think
- Cisco sentenced to federal prison for distributing oxycodone
- OP-ED:The Destruction of 'Forced Pooling'
WVSU accepting submissions for Film and Video Festival
To submit your movie for consideration for this year's competition, please download the application and detailed submission guidelines from the official WVSU website at http://www.wvstateu.edu/communications.aspx. Click on "Film Festival," then "Application." The productions, between 30 seconds and 15 minutes in length, must be received as a video file in a standard uncompressed format (like Quick Time or Mpeg) on a DVD with a fee of $5, postmarked by the extended deadline date of December 20, 2013. Notifications will go out by January 14, and the festival screenings will occur on February 5, 2013 at WVSU.
The entrant fee of $5, the application, and DVD may be mailed to WVSU Student Film and Video Festival, 202 Cole Complex, P.O. Box 1000, Institute, WV 25112 or hand-delivered to Holdren’s office at 126 Cole Complex on campus. For additional questions, find WVSU Communications Dept. on Facebook or email festival co-coordinator (and faculty member) Sam Holdren at firstname.lastname@example.org.