- Open Call for Netflix "Mind Hunter" Extras
- Forensic Science Graduate Program ranks number one in the nation on national assessment test scores
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- OP ED: FOIA Exemptions Prevent Some Energy Workers from Proving Claim
- Multiple defendants plead guilty in Charleston to Federal crimes
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Marshall University School of Medicine announces new chair of neurology
- Flash Flood Watch Covers River Cities
- Raleigh County felon pleads guilty to Federal gun crime
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
WVSU accepting submissions for Film and Video Festival
To submit your movie for consideration for this year's competition, please download the application and detailed submission guidelines from the official WVSU website at http://www.wvstateu.edu/communications.aspx. Click on "Film Festival," then "Application." The productions, between 30 seconds and 15 minutes in length, must be received as a video file in a standard uncompressed format (like Quick Time or Mpeg) on a DVD with a fee of $5, postmarked by the extended deadline date of December 20, 2013. Notifications will go out by January 14, and the festival screenings will occur on February 5, 2013 at WVSU.
The entrant fee of $5, the application, and DVD may be mailed to WVSU Student Film and Video Festival, 202 Cole Complex, P.O. Box 1000, Institute, WV 25112 or hand-delivered to Holdren’s office at 126 Cole Complex on campus. For additional questions, find WVSU Communications Dept. on Facebook or email festival co-coordinator (and faculty member) Sam Holdren at email@example.com.