- 432 People Surrender During Four-Day Ohio Fugitive Safe Surrender Event, Clearing 369 Warrants
- Mermaid visits Huntington
- St. Joe Ties Scott in Soccer
- FitFest Raises Funds for Ambrose Trail IMAGES
- What's Next for the RKO Flushing Keith? Is the Place Toast?
- OP ED OPINION: A (Not So Hidden) Assumption, Challenging How We Look at Violence
- OP ED OPINION: The Moral Rabbit Hole
- Attorney General DeWine Offers Tips for T-Mobile Consumers Affected by Experian Breach
- Police Search for Speedway Robbery Suspect
- Facebook users help WV Natural Resources Police solve albino deer killing case in Boone County
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Portions of Huntington's 9th Avenue
West Virginia American Water also recommends the following steps:
Throw away beverages and ice cubes if made with tap water;
Keep boiled water in the refrigerator for drinking;
Provide pets with boiled water after cooling;
Do not use home filtering devices in place of boiling or using bottled water; most home water filters will not provide adequate protection from microorganisms; Use only boiled water to treat minor injuries.
Once the system recovers, West Virginia American Water will be collecting additional water quality samples in the area of the outage. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.