- Names Released of Five Arrested in West Huntington Drug Bust
- USDA Announces $200 Million to Promote Innovation in SNAP Employment and Training Programs
- Tickets to all Marshall Artists Series events go on sale Monday, August 18 @ Noon Call 304-696-6656
- Soaring Lap Earns Jeff Gordon Sprint Cup Pole At Michigan
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 22, 2014
- OP-ED: In Ferguson and Beyond, Militarism Is a Public Safety Crisis
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: The Cyclorama, Battle of Atlanta and 'Gone With the Wind'
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Aug. 19, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Supreme City': Wonderfully Readable Account of Contributions Manhattan Made to U.S. Architecture, Engineering, Culture
- OP-ED: 'Who Speaks for Earth?'
Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Portions of Huntington's 9th Avenue
West Virginia American Water also recommends the following steps:
Throw away beverages and ice cubes if made with tap water;
Keep boiled water in the refrigerator for drinking;
Provide pets with boiled water after cooling;
Do not use home filtering devices in place of boiling or using bottled water; most home water filters will not provide adequate protection from microorganisms; Use only boiled water to treat minor injuries.
Once the system recovers, West Virginia American Water will be collecting additional water quality samples in the area of the outage. For more information, contact West Virginia American Water’s customer service center at 1-800-685-8660.