- ANALYSIS: Huntington Pilot Plant Oak Ridge-DOE Documents May Provide New Hope for Workers Denied Cold Standby Compensation
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 22, 2014
- Brockovich Protesting at US Supreme Court; Case Involves Water Contamination
- SCENES from April 2014 Art Walk
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 21, 2014
- CFPB Finds Private Student Loan Borrowers Face 'Auto-Default' When Co-Signer Dies or Goes Bankrupt
- More than 100,000 Had Symptoms During Elk River Water Spill
- Huntington Man Pleads Guilty to Intent to Distribute Heroin, Cocaine, Oxycodone
- Hitchcock Kicks off Huntington's Cinema Under the Stars
- Dr. William Palmer selected as Outstanding Faculty Award winner
Herd Ticket Office Announces Ticket Dates, Deadlines for 2013 Military Bowl
Tickets are $77 apiece. The lower-level seating is a substantial amount of seats in the overall Marshall ticket allotment. We encourage all of our Thundering Herd fans to purchase tickets through the Marshall ticket office as all revenue generated offsets expenses incurred by the team’s participation in the bowl game. Once the lower level chairback ticket allotment has been exhausted, Marshall will offer upper level $50 bench seats.
Marshall students may purchase tickets through the Marshall ticket office for $40 by visiting the athletic box office in the Cam Henderson Center. After Friday, December 20, students may also purchase $40 tickets online through HerdZone.com. Marshall students will be required to show a valid MU ID when picking up tickets that are ordered either through the website or in person and are eligible to purchase an additional guest ticket, also at the $40 rate. All student tickets will be located in Section 2.
The Marshall team hotel is the Renaissance Washington, D.C. Downtown Hotel located at 999 Ninth Street. The Marshall ticket office location will be in the main lobby next to the Military Bowl merchandise location.
Once ticket sales are suspended through the Henderson Center ticket office via phone and in person at the end of the business day on Friday, December 20, Marshall students will be eligible to purchase student tickets online at HerdZone.com and may pick up their tickets at the team hotel or on gameday at the Navy-Marine Corps Stadium team will call (North Gate of Navy Marine Corps Memorial Stadium). The team will call will open at noon on gameday, closing at the start of halftime. All tickets ordered through HerdZone.com that are not picked up prior to gameday can be picked up at this location.
Tickets will remain available for sale through HerdZone.com over the weekend and during the week. Tickets may also be purchased on-site at the Marshall ticket location in the Renaissance Hotel. Tickets will no longer be available for sale through HerdZone.com after 5 p.m. on December 26th. Tickets ordered through the website can be picked up throughout the week. Ticket office days and hours of operations will be as follows:
Monday, December 23 from 6-8 p.m.
Tuesday, December 24 from 11 a.m. -1:30 p.m. and 5 p.m.-7:30 p.m.
Wednesday, December 25 from 5-7 p.m.
Thursday, December 26 from 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. and 5-8 p.m.
Please visit HerdZone.com, email HerdTickets@marshall.edu or call 800-THE-HERD for any questions regarding information on Marshall vs. Maryland in the 2013 Military Bowl.