- BOOK REVIEW: 'Leaving Time': A Good Introduction to Jodi Picoult's Works If You've Never Read Her; Fulfills Expectations If You're a Fan
- Former Williamson Mayor Sentenced
- River to Jail Nets two Arrests Monday Evening
- BREAKING ... At Least Two Arrests After 15 to 20 Armed Police Officers Raid 919 24th Street
- Huntington Traffic Stop Nails Heroin Dealer
- Anti Drug Rally, Picnic October 25
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Oct. 20, 2014
- Marshall Football Rises In National Rankings
- "Fury" Twists Through World War II Foot Soldier Carnage
- Huntington Man Arrested on Drug Charges
An Invitation to Explore Area 51
Travel on the Extraterrestrial Highway and step inside our government's testing ground to see its most marvelous developments in aviation and reverse engineering. Learn how the science and technology went from the drawing board to practical application and gave America discoveries still in use today. Hear first hand accounts of those who worked at Area 51 on the Nation's Top Secret "black" projects including test pilots, scientists and engineers.
Area 51: Myth or Reality is the only place you can see artifacts from both sides of the stories about this highly classified place. Pieces of the UFO crashes in Roswell, NewMexico, and from the Russian Roswell incident are on display, as well as artifacts from airplanes that were tested at Area 51. Original UFO photographs (pre- Photoshop dates), are also on display so that visitors can themselves determine what these unidentified flying objects might be.
From your first encounter with a "camo" dude who guards the exhibit to your last encounter with a Man in Black, Area 51: Myth or Reality will ask you, the visitor, to explore the history, the controversy, and the pop culture and come to your own conclusion: what is real and what is not.
We are open Monday through Saturday, 10:00 am until 5:00 pm and from 12:00 pm until 5:00 pm on Sundays. We are located at 755 E. Flamingo Road in Las Vegas, NV. Come expecting to see the unexpected!