- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- Huntington Art Walk Resumes Thursday in Downtown; Author at Adell's Antiques
- BOOK REVIEW: 'A Quick Guide to Freemasonry': You've Got Questions, David Harrison Has the Answers
- Jacobs-Jones named senior vice president for operations
- CoreLogic April Edition of MarketPulse Report Examines Single-Family Housing Starts and Fallout from the Expiration of the Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act
- Researchers to present at the World Congress on Endometriosis in Brazil
- Fallen Huntington Police Officer to be Remembered
- Mayor Tells Comcast, "Folks Aren't Happy...."
- Advertising majors win district competition
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Gone Girl': Nick and Amy Dunne, Folie å Deux in a Mississippi River Town
An Invitation to Explore Area 51
Travel on the Extraterrestrial Highway and step inside our government's testing ground to see its most marvelous developments in aviation and reverse engineering. Learn how the science and technology went from the drawing board to practical application and gave America discoveries still in use today. Hear first hand accounts of those who worked at Area 51 on the Nation's Top Secret "black" projects including test pilots, scientists and engineers.
Area 51: Myth or Reality is the only place you can see artifacts from both sides of the stories about this highly classified place. Pieces of the UFO crashes in Roswell, NewMexico, and from the Russian Roswell incident are on display, as well as artifacts from airplanes that were tested at Area 51. Original UFO photographs (pre- Photoshop dates), are also on display so that visitors can themselves determine what these unidentified flying objects might be.
From your first encounter with a "camo" dude who guards the exhibit to your last encounter with a Man in Black, Area 51: Myth or Reality will ask you, the visitor, to explore the history, the controversy, and the pop culture and come to your own conclusion: what is real and what is not.
We are open Monday through Saturday, 10:00 am until 5:00 pm and from 12:00 pm until 5:00 pm on Sundays. We are located at 755 E. Flamingo Road in Las Vegas, NV. Come expecting to see the unexpected!