- ISIS Troops One Mile from Baghdad
- Huntington District artifacts transferred to the Veterans Curation Program
- Ciccarelli named Huntington’s next chief of police
- CFPB Takes Action Against Flagstar Bank for Violating New Mortgage Servicing Rules; Flagstar to Pay $37.5 Million for Blocking Mortgage Borrowers' Attempts to Save Their Homes
- Marshall's Department of Social Work provides job opportunities to students through child welfare program
- Multi-million dollar federal grant renewed for Marshall researchers and statewide collaborators
- Councilman Taken to Jail for Alleged Home Confinement Violation
- Huntington Receives Department of Justice Crime Fighting Grant
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 24, 2014
- Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted for 85 Customers in Huddleston Ave Area of Barboursville
An Invitation to Explore Area 51
Travel on the Extraterrestrial Highway and step inside our government's testing ground to see its most marvelous developments in aviation and reverse engineering. Learn how the science and technology went from the drawing board to practical application and gave America discoveries still in use today. Hear first hand accounts of those who worked at Area 51 on the Nation's Top Secret "black" projects including test pilots, scientists and engineers.
Area 51: Myth or Reality is the only place you can see artifacts from both sides of the stories about this highly classified place. Pieces of the UFO crashes in Roswell, NewMexico, and from the Russian Roswell incident are on display, as well as artifacts from airplanes that were tested at Area 51. Original UFO photographs (pre- Photoshop dates), are also on display so that visitors can themselves determine what these unidentified flying objects might be.
From your first encounter with a "camo" dude who guards the exhibit to your last encounter with a Man in Black, Area 51: Myth or Reality will ask you, the visitor, to explore the history, the controversy, and the pop culture and come to your own conclusion: what is real and what is not.
We are open Monday through Saturday, 10:00 am until 5:00 pm and from 12:00 pm until 5:00 pm on Sundays. We are located at 755 E. Flamingo Road in Las Vegas, NV. Come expecting to see the unexpected!