- UPDATED: Wal Mart Shots Not Terror Related
- Man Arrives at Huntington Hospital Shot in Both Legs
- Marshall Artists Series and The Huntington Symphony Orchestra team up for Disney In Concert
- "Creed" Punches it's Way into "Rocky's" Championship Heritage
- Donald Sutherland Warns Young People to Question Authority
- Attorney General DeWine Offers Five Tips to Avoid Scams While Shopping Online
- Deer Hunters in West Virginia harvest 37,277 bucks during the buck firearms season
- CFPB Spotlights Concerns with Medical Debt Collection and Reporting; CFPB to Require Credit Reporting Agencies to Regularly Report on Consumer Disputes
- New Year's Day Hike at Ritter Park
- CFPB Takes Action to End Student 'Debt Relief' Scams; CFPB Warns Borrowers About Companies Charging High Fees for Free Federal Loan Repayment Programs
An Invitation to Explore Area 51
Travel on the Extraterrestrial Highway and step inside our government's testing ground to see its most marvelous developments in aviation and reverse engineering. Learn how the science and technology went from the drawing board to practical application and gave America discoveries still in use today. Hear first hand accounts of those who worked at Area 51 on the Nation's Top Secret "black" projects including test pilots, scientists and engineers.
Area 51: Myth or Reality is the only place you can see artifacts from both sides of the stories about this highly classified place. Pieces of the UFO crashes in Roswell, NewMexico, and from the Russian Roswell incident are on display, as well as artifacts from airplanes that were tested at Area 51. Original UFO photographs (pre- Photoshop dates), are also on display so that visitors can themselves determine what these unidentified flying objects might be.
From your first encounter with a "camo" dude who guards the exhibit to your last encounter with a Man in Black, Area 51: Myth or Reality will ask you, the visitor, to explore the history, the controversy, and the pop culture and come to your own conclusion: what is real and what is not.
We are open Monday through Saturday, 10:00 am until 5:00 pm and from 12:00 pm until 5:00 pm on Sundays. We are located at 755 E. Flamingo Road in Las Vegas, NV. Come expecting to see the unexpected!