- Super Heroes and Royalty Attract Throngs to Block Party IMAGES
- Marshall Fashions & Carpenter Ants at Pullman IMAGES
- "The Interview" Will Open on Limited Screens Christmas Day; Park Place Stadium Schedules it Jan. 2
- COMMENTARY: How to win hearts and minds in the Middle East
- Ohio Man Indicted in Scam Targeting Car Dealerships
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Monongah' Examines Culture of West Virginia Coal Mine Operations As Well as 1907 Disaster -- The Worst Industrial Accident in Nation's History
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 12, 2014
- WWE returning to Big Sandy Superstore Arena in 2015
An Invitation to Explore Area 51
Travel on the Extraterrestrial Highway and step inside our government's testing ground to see its most marvelous developments in aviation and reverse engineering. Learn how the science and technology went from the drawing board to practical application and gave America discoveries still in use today. Hear first hand accounts of those who worked at Area 51 on the Nation's Top Secret "black" projects including test pilots, scientists and engineers.
Area 51: Myth or Reality is the only place you can see artifacts from both sides of the stories about this highly classified place. Pieces of the UFO crashes in Roswell, NewMexico, and from the Russian Roswell incident are on display, as well as artifacts from airplanes that were tested at Area 51. Original UFO photographs (pre- Photoshop dates), are also on display so that visitors can themselves determine what these unidentified flying objects might be.
From your first encounter with a "camo" dude who guards the exhibit to your last encounter with a Man in Black, Area 51: Myth or Reality will ask you, the visitor, to explore the history, the controversy, and the pop culture and come to your own conclusion: what is real and what is not.
We are open Monday through Saturday, 10:00 am until 5:00 pm and from 12:00 pm until 5:00 pm on Sundays. We are located at 755 E. Flamingo Road in Las Vegas, NV. Come expecting to see the unexpected!