- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 19, 2014
- Marshall University celebrates grand opening of ‘world-class’ Visual Arts Center in downtown Huntington
- Three Arrestees Now Face Wanton Endangerment Charges for Whiskey Rocks Shooting Spree
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 17, 2014
- Barboursville Pharmacy Owner Arraigned on Drug Distribution, Money Laundering Charges
- Shaheen, LeMay will read from their work Oct. 6 at Marshall University
- FEMA Region III Promotes Action for America’s PrepareAthon
- IMAGES: Midland Tops H.H.S. 31-26
- Fiberglass Bison Unveiled at Pullman Square
- OP-ED: Nonviolent Men: The New Silent Majority
Man Arrested in Tanning Robberies; Walgreens, Salvation Army Bandits Remain at Large
Huntington Police investigators continue searching for two male suspects who robbed Walgreens and a Salvation Army kettle at Kroger.
At the Walgreens store , 111 Fourth Avenue, a male attempted to shoplift electronics about 8 p.m. When confronted by store staff, he pulled a knife and ran east into an alley. The suspect is described as a white male, 5’8” tall, medium build and in his late 20s. Witnesses said he has a tattoo near his eye with a circle and lines similar to a child’s drawing of the sun. The suspect wore a dark hooded jacket and jean. No injuries were reported.
Earlier that day, a suspect described as a light skinned black male stole the donations from a Salvation Army bucket at Kroger, 19 7th Avenue. He is described as 6’2”, medium build with a thin beard fled north across Seventh Avenue. He wore a dark hooded jacket and gray sweat pant. No injuries were reported.
Anyone with any information on these crimes is asked to contact the tip line at HPD 304-696-4444.