- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Huntington Convenience Store Worker Shoots Thief in Leg
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Bunn Resigns from Council , Moving to District 9
- Detroit man pleads guilty for role in Point Pleasant heroin conspiracy
- Marshall’s Sustainability Department plans technology recycling event; volunteers needed for sweet potato harvest, greenhouse installation
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Boone County heroin dealer pleads guilty to federal drug crime
Man Arrested in Tanning Robberies; Walgreens, Salvation Army Bandits Remain at Large
Huntington Police investigators continue searching for two male suspects who robbed Walgreens and a Salvation Army kettle at Kroger.
At the Walgreens store , 111 Fourth Avenue, a male attempted to shoplift electronics about 8 p.m. When confronted by store staff, he pulled a knife and ran east into an alley. The suspect is described as a white male, 5’8” tall, medium build and in his late 20s. Witnesses said he has a tattoo near his eye with a circle and lines similar to a child’s drawing of the sun. The suspect wore a dark hooded jacket and jean. No injuries were reported.
Earlier that day, a suspect described as a light skinned black male stole the donations from a Salvation Army bucket at Kroger, 19 7th Avenue. He is described as 6’2”, medium build with a thin beard fled north across Seventh Avenue. He wore a dark hooded jacket and gray sweat pant. No injuries were reported.
Anyone with any information on these crimes is asked to contact the tip line at HPD 304-696-4444.