- BREAKING: Oscar Mishap... "Moonlight," Wins Best Picture After "La La Land" Crew on Stage
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Drug Distributors Penalized For Turning Blind Eye In Opioid Epidemic
- Huntington City Council Agenda Announced
- Piketon Diffusion Plant Clean Up Comment Period Extended
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Highlawn Proposal Tuesday at Big Sandy
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- Detroit man pleads guilty to federal heroin crime committed in Huntington
- Mukherjee appointed dean of Lewis College of Business
Man Arrested in Tanning Robberies; Walgreens, Salvation Army Bandits Remain at Large
Huntington Police investigators continue searching for two male suspects who robbed Walgreens and a Salvation Army kettle at Kroger.
At the Walgreens store , 111 Fourth Avenue, a male attempted to shoplift electronics about 8 p.m. When confronted by store staff, he pulled a knife and ran east into an alley. The suspect is described as a white male, 5’8” tall, medium build and in his late 20s. Witnesses said he has a tattoo near his eye with a circle and lines similar to a child’s drawing of the sun. The suspect wore a dark hooded jacket and jean. No injuries were reported.
Earlier that day, a suspect described as a light skinned black male stole the donations from a Salvation Army bucket at Kroger, 19 7th Avenue. He is described as 6’2”, medium build with a thin beard fled north across Seventh Avenue. He wore a dark hooded jacket and gray sweat pant. No injuries were reported.
Anyone with any information on these crimes is asked to contact the tip line at HPD 304-696-4444.