- Huntington Police Shoot, Kill Man at Third Avenue Bar
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for July 24, 2014
- Huntington Police Make Drug Arrests
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: China Will Cast a Huge Shadow as Japan Meets CARICOM
- Huntington Council Votes to Counter Rising Drug Crime by Hiring Ten New Police Officers at Special Session
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Former Booster Club Treasurer Indicted for Theft
- Ohio Man Arrested in Connection with 1995 Murders of Wife, Daughter
- This is Mindy: And this is how I destroyed her life by making her a porn star
- Huntington Ready to Regatta
Man Arrested in Tanning Robberies; Walgreens, Salvation Army Bandits Remain at Large
Huntington Police investigators continue searching for two male suspects who robbed Walgreens and a Salvation Army kettle at Kroger.
At the Walgreens store , 111 Fourth Avenue, a male attempted to shoplift electronics about 8 p.m. When confronted by store staff, he pulled a knife and ran east into an alley. The suspect is described as a white male, 5’8” tall, medium build and in his late 20s. Witnesses said he has a tattoo near his eye with a circle and lines similar to a child’s drawing of the sun. The suspect wore a dark hooded jacket and jean. No injuries were reported.
Earlier that day, a suspect described as a light skinned black male stole the donations from a Salvation Army bucket at Kroger, 19 7th Avenue. He is described as 6’2”, medium build with a thin beard fled north across Seventh Avenue. He wore a dark hooded jacket and gray sweat pant. No injuries were reported.
Anyone with any information on these crimes is asked to contact the tip line at HPD 304-696-4444.