- ANALYSIS: Huntington Pilot Plant Oak Ridge-DOE Documents May Provide New Hope for Workers Denied Cold Standby Compensation
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 22, 2014
- Brockovich Protesting at US Supreme Court; Case Involves Water Contamination
- SCENES from April 2014 Art Walk
- More than 100,000 Had Symptoms During Elk River Water Spill
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 21, 2014
- Huntington Man Pleads Guilty to Intent to Distribute Heroin, Cocaine, Oxycodone
- Hitchcock Kicks off Huntington's Cinema Under the Stars
- Dr. William Palmer selected as Outstanding Faculty Award winner
- Huntington Man Sentenced for Bar Shooting
Man Arrested in Tanning Robberies; Walgreens, Salvation Army Bandits Remain at Large
Huntington Police investigators continue searching for two male suspects who robbed Walgreens and a Salvation Army kettle at Kroger.
At the Walgreens store , 111 Fourth Avenue, a male attempted to shoplift electronics about 8 p.m. When confronted by store staff, he pulled a knife and ran east into an alley. The suspect is described as a white male, 5’8” tall, medium build and in his late 20s. Witnesses said he has a tattoo near his eye with a circle and lines similar to a child’s drawing of the sun. The suspect wore a dark hooded jacket and jean. No injuries were reported.
Earlier that day, a suspect described as a light skinned black male stole the donations from a Salvation Army bucket at Kroger, 19 7th Avenue. He is described as 6’2”, medium build with a thin beard fled north across Seventh Avenue. He wore a dark hooded jacket and gray sweat pant. No injuries were reported.
Anyone with any information on these crimes is asked to contact the tip line at HPD 304-696-4444.