- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 7, 2014
- Five women arrested in prostitution sting on 6th Avenue
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Taking Down the Lion': The Dennis Kozlowski You Think You Know (Shower Curtain, Anyone?) Is Not the Real Dennis Kozlowski
- UPDATE: Bridgette Found Safe
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- BREAKING... Pain Free 20 Week Abortion Bill Goes to Governor
- Scenes from Marquee Mr. Peabody Party
- Video: Learn What's Coming When MU's Visual Arts Center Opens
- ON TV TONIGHT, Feb. 24, 2014: Investigation Discovery Explores Whether the Sun Has Set On the Exclusionary Practice of Sundown Towns in Modern-Day America
- MiLITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 6, 2014
UPDATED: Attorney Says Cancer Cases Aboard U.S.S. Ronald Reagan Shooting Through the Roof
Thursday, December 19, 2013 - 02:36 Updated 11 weeks ago Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
Video courtesy of Nuclear Hotseat.
http://enenews.com/tv-70-navy-sailors-apart-of-new-fukushima-lawsuit-could-be-thousands-more-who-were-seriously-exposed-1-or-2-getting-sick-could-be-a-coincidence-but-50-60-people-in-their-20s-off-one-ship-viAttorney Charles Bonner, one of the team representing sailors from the USS Ronald Reagan in their lawsuit against TEPCO for the health damages they sustained from Fukushima radiation during Operation Tomadachi, the humanitarian aid mission to Japan immediately after the March 11, 2011 earthquake and tsunami. - See more at: http://www.nuclearhotseat.com/nuclear-hotseat-129-us-sailors-vs-tepco-attorney-charles-bonner/#sthash.GoPIudF1.dpuf