- Huntington Police Seach for Armed Robber; Another Reported on Washington Avenue
- W.Va. AG Warns Consumers of DMV Impostor Scam
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- In Wells Fargo Case, News Really Did Happen To An Editor
- Attorney General Morrisey Fights To Protect Coal Jobs At Crucial Moment
- Man Arrested in West End of Huntingtotn for Possession
- DEVELOPING ... FIRST LOOK: "Deepwater Horizon" Frantic Destruction Overlooking Environmental Consequences
- W.Va. AG's Federal Partnership Convicts Northern W.Va. Heroin Dealer
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
Man Dies from East Huntington Shooting; Michigan Suspect Charged with Murder
James Lee Johnson, 25, from Michigan has been charged with murder. Johnson suffered head injuries and was taken into custody following treatment at Cabell Huntington Hospital.
According to Huntington Police Department Lt. John Williams, the victim appears to have stepped in to ask the suspect to leave the property when the suspect pulled a pistol and shot him.
Although the investigation is on-going, Williams said that the men wrestled the gun away from the suspect, who then fled the home.
Details have not been released regarding the reason for the altercation nor have the identities of the other men.
Johnson is wanted in Michigan on a weapons charge and had previously been arrested by the Huntington Police Department.