- Mayor Williams "unfamiliar" with alleged benefit cuts; Huntington "under" budget
- Huntington's Been There, Done That; History Repeating Itself on Severe Shortfalls
- Huntington Police, Fire, Public Works Employees Holding News Conference on City Hall Steps
- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- A Super Cosplaying Saturday Afternoon at Tsubasacon
- Friday Tsubasacon 2016 IMAGES Cosplay
- Rooster's Hostesses Dress for Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Fire Prevention Parade Packs Downtown; FAREWELL Elsa of WV Inspired Sing-a-Longs
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Some Atomic Energy Workers Passed Effects of Radiation and Chemical Exposure to their Spouses and Children
Man Dies from East Huntington Shooting; Michigan Suspect Charged with Murder
James Lee Johnson, 25, from Michigan has been charged with murder. Johnson suffered head injuries and was taken into custody following treatment at Cabell Huntington Hospital.
According to Huntington Police Department Lt. John Williams, the victim appears to have stepped in to ask the suspect to leave the property when the suspect pulled a pistol and shot him.
Although the investigation is on-going, Williams said that the men wrestled the gun away from the suspect, who then fled the home.
Details have not been released regarding the reason for the altercation nor have the identities of the other men.
Johnson is wanted in Michigan on a weapons charge and had previously been arrested by the Huntington Police Department.