- PUTTING ATOMIC PIECES TOGETHER: Huntington's Once Classified Uranium Processing Plant
- REVISIT: 2014 Story on Pilot Plant by HD Contained Lapses
- Classic "Blazing Saddles" Screens; Mel Brooks Inclusive Comedy Still Ripe
- Contaminated Scrap Metal Stolen in 70s from Huntington AEC Plant
- Cannabis To Be Planted Legally in WV For The 1st time In 70 years
- FIRST LOOK: Feminist Alice, Steps Through the Glass to Find... Sibling Rivalry
- Legislature Completes Supplemental Appropriation for Fiscal Year 2016
- Marshall College of Science and West Virginia Science Adventures program host STEAM summer camp for K-12
- FLASHBACK: "Eyes Right," a Memorial Day Favorite
- Marshall athletic training student receives 2016 NATA Foundation Scholarship
Man Dies from East Huntington Shooting; Michigan Suspect Charged with Murder
James Lee Johnson, 25, from Michigan has been charged with murder. Johnson suffered head injuries and was taken into custody following treatment at Cabell Huntington Hospital.
According to Huntington Police Department Lt. John Williams, the victim appears to have stepped in to ask the suspect to leave the property when the suspect pulled a pistol and shot him.
Although the investigation is on-going, Williams said that the men wrestled the gun away from the suspect, who then fled the home.
Details have not been released regarding the reason for the altercation nor have the identities of the other men.
Johnson is wanted in Michigan on a weapons charge and had previously been arrested by the Huntington Police Department.