- Costumes and Comic Books Bring Out the Tricon Nerds IMAGES
- Five to be inducted into Marshall’s College of Business Hall of Fame
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- UPDATING ... Can any Film Overcome 'Furious 7's' Repeated Vehicular Suicide Stunts
- Missing Huntington Woman Found Safe
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Old Times are not forgotten in the South
- OP-ED: Blood on the Corner: Dear UVA From an Alumnus
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': More Accounts of Violence in the Wake of 'White Girl Bleed a Lot'
- Understanding the Suffering War Brings
Man Dies from East Huntington Shooting; Michigan Suspect Charged with Murder
James Lee Johnson, 25, from Michigan has been charged with murder. Johnson suffered head injuries and was taken into custody following treatment at Cabell Huntington Hospital.
According to Huntington Police Department Lt. John Williams, the victim appears to have stepped in to ask the suspect to leave the property when the suspect pulled a pistol and shot him.
Although the investigation is on-going, Williams said that the men wrestled the gun away from the suspect, who then fled the home.
Details have not been released regarding the reason for the altercation nor have the identities of the other men.
Johnson is wanted in Michigan on a weapons charge and had previously been arrested by the Huntington Police Department.