- Three People Arrested in Connection with Multi-County Drug Trafficking Operation
- Marshall University Forensic Science Graduate Program student receives national award
- Marshall Health expands pediatric office on Route 60
- Bernie Packs Huntington's Big Sandy; Hillary and Trump Win Big IMAGES
- Governor Tomblin Endorses Hillary Clinton for President
- U.S. Attorney's Office announces collection sites for DEA's National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day
- More than 1,700 to graduate from Marshall University May 7
- AG DeWine Sues Out-of-State Telemarketer for Misleading Ohioans about Computer Virus
- TRANSCRIPT: Mayoral Candidate Alleges Mayor, Council "Embarassed" by Towing Outcry; Council Allegedly Persecutes Disabled Member for Backing Ordinance
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
Man Dies from East Huntington Shooting; Michigan Suspect Charged with Murder
James Lee Johnson, 25, from Michigan has been charged with murder. Johnson suffered head injuries and was taken into custody following treatment at Cabell Huntington Hospital.
According to Huntington Police Department Lt. John Williams, the victim appears to have stepped in to ask the suspect to leave the property when the suspect pulled a pistol and shot him.
Although the investigation is on-going, Williams said that the men wrestled the gun away from the suspect, who then fled the home.
Details have not been released regarding the reason for the altercation nor have the identities of the other men.
Johnson is wanted in Michigan on a weapons charge and had previously been arrested by the Huntington Police Department.