- This week’s Business Summit to feature Marshall alumnus, Intuit President and CEO Brad Smith
- For "The Interview" Will Small Screen Lose Wonder and Suspension of Disbelief?
- Huntington Water Main Break Disrupts Service; Boil Advisory Added
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Suspicion': Delightfully Scary Novel Aimed at Young Women Hits Its Target Like an Arrow from Robin Hood
- Pre Christmas Live Theatricals
- Census Bureau Estimates Show How School-Age Child Poverty in Every County Compares with Prerecession Levels
- Police Reservist Retiring
- "My Brother, My Brother & Me" Sunday Night at City Hall Auditorium
- CFPB Report Finds Continued Decline in College Credit Card Agreements; Most Colleges with Credit Card Agreements Do Not Make Them Easily Accessible to Students
- Discover some of West Virginia’s state park lodges in January 2015 with a “WV50” $50 room rate
Man Dies from East Huntington Shooting; Michigan Suspect Charged with Murder
James Lee Johnson, 25, from Michigan has been charged with murder. Johnson suffered head injuries and was taken into custody following treatment at Cabell Huntington Hospital.
According to Huntington Police Department Lt. John Williams, the victim appears to have stepped in to ask the suspect to leave the property when the suspect pulled a pistol and shot him.
Although the investigation is on-going, Williams said that the men wrestled the gun away from the suspect, who then fled the home.
Details have not been released regarding the reason for the altercation nor have the identities of the other men.
Johnson is wanted in Michigan on a weapons charge and had previously been arrested by the Huntington Police Department.