- Favorite Top 10 Huntington, WV Bars of All-Time
- Huntington Councilwoman's Husband Carjacked, Beaten
- Council, Mayor Have Busy Tuesday Ahead
- Tsubasacon Friday IMAGES
- Jim Justice Speaking in Huntington
- Marshall University moves parade to Thursday, adds bonfire and pep rally
- UPDATED: Large Selection New Tsubasacon Mascarade, Winners, Skits, Cosplaying IMAGES
- Generation West Virginia to host inaugural pre-conference series October 21st
- OP ED: Manipulating Reality: Facebook Is Listening to You
- IntelliPoint Technologies Recognized in CIOReview Magazine
Man Dies from East Huntington Shooting; Michigan Suspect Charged with Murder
James Lee Johnson, 25, from Michigan has been charged with murder. Johnson suffered head injuries and was taken into custody following treatment at Cabell Huntington Hospital.
According to Huntington Police Department Lt. John Williams, the victim appears to have stepped in to ask the suspect to leave the property when the suspect pulled a pistol and shot him.
Although the investigation is on-going, Williams said that the men wrestled the gun away from the suspect, who then fled the home.
Details have not been released regarding the reason for the altercation nor have the identities of the other men.
Johnson is wanted in Michigan on a weapons charge and had previously been arrested by the Huntington Police Department.