- West Huntington Drug Bust
- Oak Ridge Demolition of Enriched Uranium Processing Plant Led to Radiation in the City's Sewer Facilities
- City to mark observance of MLK holiday with Dream House
- UPDATED: Suspect Wanted in Huntington Murder Arrested in Tennessee
- Marshall University to hold 10th annual fundraiser for children with communication and swallowing disorders
- International comedy sensation Comic/Ventriloquist Jeff Dunham “Perfectly Unbalanced” Tour
- Retired Cammack Principal and Altizer Kindergarten Aide Named “West Virginia History Heroes”
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Downtown Huntington Sheetz Prepares to Open
- Imminent Harm Cessation Order Still In Effect Following Coal Slurry Leak in Boone County
Man Dies from East Huntington Shooting; Michigan Suspect Charged with Murder
James Lee Johnson, 25, from Michigan has been charged with murder. Johnson suffered head injuries and was taken into custody following treatment at Cabell Huntington Hospital.
According to Huntington Police Department Lt. John Williams, the victim appears to have stepped in to ask the suspect to leave the property when the suspect pulled a pistol and shot him.
Although the investigation is on-going, Williams said that the men wrestled the gun away from the suspect, who then fled the home.
Details have not been released regarding the reason for the altercation nor have the identities of the other men.
Johnson is wanted in Michigan on a weapons charge and had previously been arrested by the Huntington Police Department.