- World in Danger: The Fukushima California Connection
- Forensic Science Graduate Program ranks number one in the nation on national assessment test scores
- Huntington Police Make Robbery Arrest, Respond to Burglary Reports
- Hot Humid Natsu 2016 Prepares for Fall Con IMAGES
- Marshall University School of Medicine announces new chair of neurology
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Spook Hunters Visit Pullman Square Marquee Cinema IMAGES
- OP ED: FOIA Exemptions Prevent Some Energy Workers from Proving Claim
- W.Va. AG Files Lawsuit Against Putnam County Roofing Company
- W.Va. AG, Board of Pharmacy Launch Morphine Calculator to Reduce Opioid Abuse
Man Dies from East Huntington Shooting; Michigan Suspect Charged with Murder
James Lee Johnson, 25, from Michigan has been charged with murder. Johnson suffered head injuries and was taken into custody following treatment at Cabell Huntington Hospital.
According to Huntington Police Department Lt. John Williams, the victim appears to have stepped in to ask the suspect to leave the property when the suspect pulled a pistol and shot him.
Although the investigation is on-going, Williams said that the men wrestled the gun away from the suspect, who then fled the home.
Details have not been released regarding the reason for the altercation nor have the identities of the other men.
Johnson is wanted in Michigan on a weapons charge and had previously been arrested by the Huntington Police Department.