- Public advocacy group retains Washington law firm to mount antitrust challenge to proposed Dow-DuPont merger
- Protecting the integrity of Social Security
- Questions About Proposed Department of Energy Budget Requests
- Attorney General Morrisey, 21 States Win Gun Rights Victory
- Council Deliberating Legislative Hate Crime Recommendation
- COLUMN: The Republican Debate: Who Goes First?
- Man Dead in Marcum Terrace Shooting; Police Seek Suspect
- Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology rated in nation’s top 50
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
- Huntington Receives Donation of Life Saving Drug
Man Dies from East Huntington Shooting; Michigan Suspect Charged with Murder
James Lee Johnson, 25, from Michigan has been charged with murder. Johnson suffered head injuries and was taken into custody following treatment at Cabell Huntington Hospital.
According to Huntington Police Department Lt. John Williams, the victim appears to have stepped in to ask the suspect to leave the property when the suspect pulled a pistol and shot him.
Although the investigation is on-going, Williams said that the men wrestled the gun away from the suspect, who then fled the home.
Details have not been released regarding the reason for the altercation nor have the identities of the other men.
Johnson is wanted in Michigan on a weapons charge and had previously been arrested by the Huntington Police Department.