- "Hobbit" will Dominate Boxoffice; "Wild" & "Big Eyes" Slated for Debut
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 19, 2014
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Venezuela in financial difficulty, will Petro Caribe survive?
- Buckeye Elite National Basketball Showcase To Take Place in Huntington This Weekend
- OP-ED: Commemorate Universal Children’s Day: End Child Labor
- Fans can wish Herd good luck with recorded video message
- OP-ED: Do Wars Really Defend America’s Freedom?
- Marshall Comes from Behind Defeats La. Tech
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Dec. 18, 2014
- Senator Rockefeller to Deliver Farewell Address Thursday on Floor of United States Senate
Man Dies from East Huntington Shooting; Michigan Suspect Charged with Murder
James Lee Johnson, 25, from Michigan has been charged with murder. Johnson suffered head injuries and was taken into custody following treatment at Cabell Huntington Hospital.
According to Huntington Police Department Lt. John Williams, the victim appears to have stepped in to ask the suspect to leave the property when the suspect pulled a pistol and shot him.
Although the investigation is on-going, Williams said that the men wrestled the gun away from the suspect, who then fled the home.
Details have not been released regarding the reason for the altercation nor have the identities of the other men.
Johnson is wanted in Michigan on a weapons charge and had previously been arrested by the Huntington Police Department.