- Saturday Tsubasacon Cosplay Contest and Skits
- Attorney General Morrisey Applauds Undoing of Stream Buffer Rule, Reviews Need For Lawsuit
- Creating a Better Connection Between Huntington and Downtown
- Wild Life Invading Fukushima from Radioactive Forest
- People Die Fighting Fires
- Final Approval for Radical Radiation Rise in Water Supplies after Nuclear Release
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- DYSFUNCTION DISORDER: Snapshots Taken as Gospel
- UPDATED ADDED IMAGES : Hundreds Rally to Support Huntington Police, Fire
- Board Games Featured at St. Cloud Commons in West Huntington
Man Dies from East Huntington Shooting; Michigan Suspect Charged with Murder
James Lee Johnson, 25, from Michigan has been charged with murder. Johnson suffered head injuries and was taken into custody following treatment at Cabell Huntington Hospital.
According to Huntington Police Department Lt. John Williams, the victim appears to have stepped in to ask the suspect to leave the property when the suspect pulled a pistol and shot him.
Although the investigation is on-going, Williams said that the men wrestled the gun away from the suspect, who then fled the home.
Details have not been released regarding the reason for the altercation nor have the identities of the other men.
Johnson is wanted in Michigan on a weapons charge and had previously been arrested by the Huntington Police Department.