- MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Mar. 2, 2015
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- UPDATING..... 'Chappie' Takes on 'Focus' for Top of the Box, Check for Showtimes (Soon)
- McConaughey Tweets "Long Way from 1971..."
- Local athlete goes from the small screen to the gridiron
- OP-ED: Nonviolence is US - Nonviolent Activists Shape American Identity
- OP-ED: Citizens Mobilize to Resist Undemocratic Corporate Water Grabs
- OP-ED: Obama has wrong-footed Republicans in his war on ISIL
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saint Patrick’s Day Tribute to General Patrick Cleburne—The Fighting Irishman
- OP-ED: China’s Yuan will rival US dollar globally
Man Dies from East Huntington Shooting; Michigan Suspect Charged with Murder
James Lee Johnson, 25, from Michigan has been charged with murder. Johnson suffered head injuries and was taken into custody following treatment at Cabell Huntington Hospital.
According to Huntington Police Department Lt. John Williams, the victim appears to have stepped in to ask the suspect to leave the property when the suspect pulled a pistol and shot him.
Although the investigation is on-going, Williams said that the men wrestled the gun away from the suspect, who then fled the home.
Details have not been released regarding the reason for the altercation nor have the identities of the other men.
Johnson is wanted in Michigan on a weapons charge and had previously been arrested by the Huntington Police Department.