- Marshall Athletics Ticket Office Hours Announced
- "American Sniper's" Breaks All January Records; Expect it to Wipe Out "Boy Next Door" and "Mortdecai"
- Calling all bird lovers! North Bend State Park’s Winter Wonder Weekend Jan. 16-18, 2015, is “For the Birds”
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Cutting loose the shackles of the past: Cuba and the US
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Sending Money to Countries That Hate Us Makes No Sense at All
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
- OP-ED: US Attends, then Defies Conference on Nuclear Weapons Effects & Abolition
- Huntington Has At Least Nine Heroin Overdose Deaths in January 2015
- Wolfpack Moves Past @HerdMBB
- How Will a Good Ole' Boy Hollywood Treat Female 'Pleasures' in "Fifty Shades of Grey?'
Man Dies from East Huntington Shooting; Michigan Suspect Charged with Murder
James Lee Johnson, 25, from Michigan has been charged with murder. Johnson suffered head injuries and was taken into custody following treatment at Cabell Huntington Hospital.
According to Huntington Police Department Lt. John Williams, the victim appears to have stepped in to ask the suspect to leave the property when the suspect pulled a pistol and shot him.
Although the investigation is on-going, Williams said that the men wrestled the gun away from the suspect, who then fled the home.
Details have not been released regarding the reason for the altercation nor have the identities of the other men.
Johnson is wanted in Michigan on a weapons charge and had previously been arrested by the Huntington Police Department.