- Caserta Asks Prosecutor to Reconsider Petition Against Williams
- Mayor Williams Tells His Side ; Link to Mayor Steve Williams on Tom Roten Morning Show
- Thanks for Your Service ... and Memories 2015 IMAGES
- Alleged Nuclear Material Control and Accountability Weaknesses at the Department of Energy's Portsmouth Project
- Thundering Herd IMG Network to Air 10 Baseball Broadcasts
- OP-ED: Blood on the Corner: Dear UVA From an Alumnus
- Tri-State Comic Con Expands Amazing Guest List
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX Apr. 3, 2015
- Joey Logano pulls out wild overtime win in Martinsville Truck race
- Rules of Huntington City Council Added to HNN
Man Dies from East Huntington Shooting; Michigan Suspect Charged with Murder
James Lee Johnson, 25, from Michigan has been charged with murder. Johnson suffered head injuries and was taken into custody following treatment at Cabell Huntington Hospital.
According to Huntington Police Department Lt. John Williams, the victim appears to have stepped in to ask the suspect to leave the property when the suspect pulled a pistol and shot him.
Although the investigation is on-going, Williams said that the men wrestled the gun away from the suspect, who then fled the home.
Details have not been released regarding the reason for the altercation nor have the identities of the other men.
Johnson is wanted in Michigan on a weapons charge and had previously been arrested by the Huntington Police Department.