- James Cook at the End of the Road
- Hallowed WTC Steel Relics Arrive in Huntington IMAGES
- Rooster's Hosts Princess Night with Mickey and Minnie Mouse IMAGES
- Cars, Dogs, Rides and Eats Celebrated
- Akron man in custody in connection with Huntington heroin overdoses
- Secretary of State Candidate Mac Warner Announces Friends of Coal Endorsement
- Water Main and Valve Replacement Project to Cause Temporary Water Outage Monday for Rt. 10/Heath Creek Road Area of Barboursville
- EDITORIAL: Having Nearly Ruined WVU, Manchin Father and Daughter Pair Now Compromises the WV Chamber of Commerce
- Green Fridays, College Colors Day give Herd fans opportunity to show pride in team
- Nostalgic Images of Ten Forgotten Huntington Venues
Man Dies from East Huntington Shooting; Michigan Suspect Charged with Murder
James Lee Johnson, 25, from Michigan has been charged with murder. Johnson suffered head injuries and was taken into custody following treatment at Cabell Huntington Hospital.
According to Huntington Police Department Lt. John Williams, the victim appears to have stepped in to ask the suspect to leave the property when the suspect pulled a pistol and shot him.
Although the investigation is on-going, Williams said that the men wrestled the gun away from the suspect, who then fled the home.
Details have not been released regarding the reason for the altercation nor have the identities of the other men.
Johnson is wanted in Michigan on a weapons charge and had previously been arrested by the Huntington Police Department.