- West Virginia’s Premiere Anime, Manga, Gaming & Pop Culture Convention Announces Programming Expansion Plans
- Miss West Virginia Competes in Miss America Pageant Tonight
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 12, 2014
- Finalists for Huntington police chief announced
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Sep. 15, 2014
- Suspected Drug Dealer Released on Bond Before Police Leave Scene of Arrest
- Soaring Lap Earns Jeff Gordon Sprint Cup Pole At Michigan
- Tickets to all Marshall Artists Series events go on sale Monday, August 18 @ Noon Call 304-696-6656
- Preventing Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
- SuperTalk 94.1 FM & AM 930 Joins Cavaliers Radio Network
Man Dies from East Huntington Shooting; Michigan Suspect Charged with Murder
James Lee Johnson, 25, from Michigan has been charged with murder. Johnson suffered head injuries and was taken into custody following treatment at Cabell Huntington Hospital.
According to Huntington Police Department Lt. John Williams, the victim appears to have stepped in to ask the suspect to leave the property when the suspect pulled a pistol and shot him.
Although the investigation is on-going, Williams said that the men wrestled the gun away from the suspect, who then fled the home.
Details have not been released regarding the reason for the altercation nor have the identities of the other men.
Johnson is wanted in Michigan on a weapons charge and had previously been arrested by the Huntington Police Department.