- REVIEW: "Lucy's" Evolutionary Brain Cells Imaginative, Confusing Ride
- UPDATE: Fire Ravages Morris Building; Fire Damage Contained to Roof, Elevator Shaft
- Huntington Area Responders Work Together to Contain Blaze in City Landmark
- Huntington Police Shoot, Kill Man at Third Avenue Bar
- NASCAR: Jeff Gordon wins record fifth NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Indy
- This is Mindy: And this is how I destroyed her life by making her a porn star
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Garner Files': Jim Rockford a Curmudgeon? Say It Ain't So!
- Marshall Running Back Arrested Again; Grooms Released from Team
- Huntington's Power Boat Racing Saturday Images
- Herd Featured Prominently In College Sports Madness Preseason All-League Honors, Teams
Man Dies from East Huntington Shooting; Michigan Suspect Charged with Murder
James Lee Johnson, 25, from Michigan has been charged with murder. Johnson suffered head injuries and was taken into custody following treatment at Cabell Huntington Hospital.
According to Huntington Police Department Lt. John Williams, the victim appears to have stepped in to ask the suspect to leave the property when the suspect pulled a pistol and shot him.
Although the investigation is on-going, Williams said that the men wrestled the gun away from the suspect, who then fled the home.
Details have not been released regarding the reason for the altercation nor have the identities of the other men.
Johnson is wanted in Michigan on a weapons charge and had previously been arrested by the Huntington Police Department.