- Sixteen individuals, Mid-Ohio Valley Club to be honored at awards banquet
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 23, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- BOOK REVIEW: 'How to Write Anything: When Laura Brown Says 'Anything', She Means 'Anything'
- ANALYSIS: Huntington Pilot Plant Oak Ridge-DOE Documents May Provide New Hope for Workers Denied Cold Standby Compensation
- City to unveil new small business initiative during news conference
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: Saturday, April 26 is Confederate Memorial Day
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 22, 2014
- More than 100,000 Had Symptoms During Elk River Water Spill
- PARALLEL UNIVERSE: Happy Birthday, Will Shakespeare; Words and Phrases You Created Will Live Forever
Ex-Relationships Loaded with Drama Subject of New MTV Reality Dating Show
Do you have to deal with your friend's unresolved feelings, or worse, your current boyfriend's? Do you feel like you're being forced to choose either a new love or an old pal?
Or are you constantly worrying that something is still going on between people who claim their past is behind them?
If you're stuck between your love and your friendship, MTV wants to hear from you! If you appear between the ages of 16 and 30, submit your story, complete with contact info and a picture to: firstname.lastname@example.org