- Five women arrested in prostitution sting on 6th Avenue
- UPDATE: Bridgette Found Safe
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 7, 2014
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- MiLITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 6, 2014
- Fundraiser Saturday for Guyandotte Family
- Flat Budget Won’t Sustain Exceptional City Concept
- ON TV TONIGHT, Feb. 24, 2014: Investigation Discovery Explores Whether the Sun Has Set On the Exclusionary Practice of Sundown Towns in Modern-Day America
- Tsubasacon Expanding, Sets October 2014 Dates
- WV Attorney General Provides list of the 10 most common complaints received by the Consumer Protection Division helps citizens make wise decisions.
Veterans and Warriors Agriculture Project Funded
The small apiary operation will be tended to and nurtured by veterans and warriors who will be trained and educated with the intention that they will then have the skills and knowledge to establish their own agribusiness operation.
Joining Commissioner Helmick at the event was James McCormick, Director of the Veterans and Warriors To Agriculture Project for the WVDA.
The Chaflin Foundation has funded over $100,000 in community projects, ranging from bullet proof vests to supplies for the Mason County Animal Shelter. 34 projects received funding within the scope of the Foundation's mission which accents personal health, wellness, literacy, educations, the arts, music and animal care.