- Huntington Art Walk Resumes Thursday in Downtown; Author at Adell's Antiques
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- Jacobs-Jones named senior vice president for operations
- OP-ED: Life Near the Mexican Border
- Advertising majors win district competition
- Mayor Tells Comcast, "Folks Aren't Happy...."
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Not Cool': Gutfeld at His Best
- BOOK REVIEW: 'A Quick Guide to Freemasonry': You've Got Questions, David Harrison Has the Answers
- Art Walk to Resume Thursday in Huntington
- Sen. Manchin Introduces Bill to Keep 150 WV Post Offices Open for Two Years
Free disposal locations set for Christmas trees
n St. Cloud Commons (upper parking lot)
n Harris Riverfront Park (upper parking lot on the 12th Street end)
n Altizer Community Park
n West end of the former Olympic Pool property
n Deitz Hollow drop-off site. The times for this specific location are 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday through Friday and from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the third Saturday of the month.
In addition, weekly garbage service in the City of Huntington will run on a normal schedule Christmas Eve. However, it will not run Christmas Day. It will run one day late for the remainder of the week.