- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 7, 2014
- Five women arrested in prostitution sting on 6th Avenue
- UPDATE: Bridgette Found Safe
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Taking Down the Lion': The Dennis Kozlowski You Think You Know (Shower Curtain, Anyone?) Is Not the Real Dennis Kozlowski
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- BREAKING... Pain Free 20 Week Abortion Bill Goes to Governor
- Scenes from Marquee Mr. Peabody Party
- ON TV TONIGHT, Feb. 24, 2014: Investigation Discovery Explores Whether the Sun Has Set On the Exclusionary Practice of Sundown Towns in Modern-Day America
- Video: Learn What's Coming When MU's Visual Arts Center Opens
- MiLITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 6, 2014
Fukushima Fuel Pool Could Itself Become a Nuclear Reactor; Is it an Apocalypse in Progress?
Tuesday, December 24, 2013 - 05:04 Updated 10 weeks ago Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
Later, in the interview, Gundersen postulates an "apocalypse in progress" in Unit 4 from removing reactor rods, which itself becomes a self contained chain reaction similar to a meltdown.