- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- SCENES from April 2014 Art Walk
- OP-ED: Life Near the Mexican Border
- Park District Holding Three Easter Egg Hunts
- Huntington Art Walk Resumes Thursday in Downtown; Author at Adell's Antiques
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: The US: Caribbean’s Friend or Unintentional Foe?
- CONSUMER ALERT: Jury Duty Phishing Scam; Verified by Snopes
- Sen. Manchin Introduces Bill to Keep 150 WV Post Offices Open for Two Years
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Risk Advantage': Sports and Auto Racing Examples Can Help Entrepreneurs Succeed
Fukushima Fuel Pool Could Itself Become a Nuclear Reactor; Is it an Apocalypse in Progress?
Tuesday, December 24, 2013 - 05:04 Updated 16 weeks ago Special to HuntingtonNews.Net
Later, in the interview, Gundersen postulates an "apocalypse in progress" in Unit 4 from removing reactor rods, which itself becomes a self contained chain reaction similar to a meltdown.