- SCENES from April 2014 Art Walk
- Park District Holding Three Easter Egg Hunts
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- OP-ED: Life Near the Mexican Border
- Easter Egg Hunts Scheduled
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: The US: Caribbean’s Friend or Unintentional Foe?
- Sen. Manchin Introduces Bill to Keep 150 WV Post Offices Open for Two Years
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Risk Advantage': Sports and Auto Racing Examples Can Help Entrepreneurs Succeed
- CONSUMER ALERT: Jury Duty Phishing Scam; Verified by Snopes
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
Free disposal locations set for Christmas trees
- St. Cloud Commons (upper parking lot)
- Harris Riverfront Park (upper parking lot on the 12th Street end)
- Altizer Community Park
- West end of the former Olympic Pool property
- Deitz Hollow drop-off site. The times for this specific location are 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday through Friday and from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the third Saturday of the month.
Trees that are left at the drop-off locations will be taken to East Lynn Lake in Wayne County, where they will be used for fish habitats.
City residents who are unable to take their trees to the drop-off locations can schedule a free pick-up at their residence by calling 304-696-4431 between 6:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. The Sanitation and Trash Division will pick up the tree on the same day as weekly household garbage.