- ANALYSIS: Huntington Pilot Plant Oak Ridge-DOE Documents May Provide New Hope for Workers Denied Cold Standby Compensation
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 22, 2014
- Brockovich Protesting at US Supreme Court; Case Involves Water Contamination
- SCENES from April 2014 Art Walk
- More than 100,000 Had Symptoms During Elk River Water Spill
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 21, 2014
- Huntington Man Pleads Guilty to Intent to Distribute Heroin, Cocaine, Oxycodone
- Hitchcock Kicks off Huntington's Cinema Under the Stars
- Dr. William Palmer selected as Outstanding Faculty Award winner
- Huntington Man Sentenced for Bar Shooting
CoreLogic: December MarketPulse Report Shows Home Price Increases Slowing Down, Leveling Off
Additional key findings in the December MarketPulse report include:
- The CoreLogic Home Price Index (HPI) increased strongly throughout 2013 compared to 2012.
- Loans that originated in 2006 and 2007 are among the worst performing in recent history.
- In October 2013, both total home sales and new home sales increased by healthy rates year over year.
MarketPulse article content consists of a selection of recently published research, analytics and commentary. To view additional content, please visit the CoreLogic Insights Blog: http://www.corelogic.com/blog.
For a full copy of the December CoreLogic MarketPulse report, including a complete set of data and charts, visithttp://www.corelogic.com/downloadable-docs/MarketPulse_2013-December.pdf.