- LUNAR ECLIPSE: 'Blood Moon' Didn't Show Up in Port Lavaca
- BOOK REVIEW: 'A Quick Guide to Freemasonry': You've Got Questions, David Harrison Has the Answers
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- CoreLogic April Edition of MarketPulse Report Examines Single-Family Housing Starts and Fallout from the Expiration of the Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act
- Huntington Man Pleads Guilty to Robbing Drug Dealer''s Apartment
- Researchers to present at the World Congress on Endometriosis in Brazil
- Jacobs-Jones becoming MU vice president
- Mayor Tells Comcast, "Folks Aren't Happy...."
- BOOK REVIEW: 'Gone Girl': Nick and Amy Dunne, Folie å Deux in a Mississippi River Town
- Fallen Huntington Police Officer to be Remembered
CoreLogic: December MarketPulse Report Shows Home Price Increases Slowing Down, Leveling Off
Additional key findings in the December MarketPulse report include:
- The CoreLogic Home Price Index (HPI) increased strongly throughout 2013 compared to 2012.
- Loans that originated in 2006 and 2007 are among the worst performing in recent history.
- In October 2013, both total home sales and new home sales increased by healthy rates year over year.
MarketPulse article content consists of a selection of recently published research, analytics and commentary. To view additional content, please visit the CoreLogic Insights Blog: http://www.corelogic.com/blog.
For a full copy of the December CoreLogic MarketPulse report, including a complete set of data and charts, visithttp://www.corelogic.com/downloadable-docs/MarketPulse_2013-December.pdf.