- UPDATE: Bridgette Found Safe
- MiLITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 6, 2014
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Flat Budget Won’t Sustain Exceptional City Concept
- Fundraiser Saturday for Guyandotte Family
- CFPB Recovers More Than $1 Million for Service Members, Veterans, and Their Families
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: In Guyana: Political Negotiations an Opportunity for Real Democracy
- Team Penske sweeps Sprint Cup front row for second straight week
- EDITORIAL: Former Marshall Student Body President Embodies West Virginia Political Shift in State Senate Race
- ON TV TONIGHT, Feb. 24, 2014: Investigation Discovery Explores Whether the Sun Has Set On the Exclusionary Practice of Sundown Towns in Modern-Day America
CoreLogic: December MarketPulse Report Shows Home Price Increases Slowing Down, Leveling Off
Additional key findings in the December MarketPulse report include:
- The CoreLogic Home Price Index (HPI) increased strongly throughout 2013 compared to 2012.
- Loans that originated in 2006 and 2007 are among the worst performing in recent history.
- In October 2013, both total home sales and new home sales increased by healthy rates year over year.
MarketPulse article content consists of a selection of recently published research, analytics and commentary. To view additional content, please visit the CoreLogic Insights Blog: http://www.corelogic.com/blog.
For a full copy of the December CoreLogic MarketPulse report, including a complete set of data and charts, visithttp://www.corelogic.com/downloadable-docs/MarketPulse_2013-December.pdf.