- Huntington Art Walk Resumes Thursday in Downtown; Author at Adell's Antiques
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- OP-ED: Life Near the Mexican Border
- Jacobs-Jones named senior vice president for operations
- Advertising majors win district competition
- Sen. Manchin Introduces Bill to Keep 150 WV Post Offices Open for Two Years
- CONSUMER ALERT: Jury Duty Phishing Scam; Verified by Snopes
- Mayor Tells Comcast, "Folks Aren't Happy...."
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- Powerful Data Proves It: Media Messages Influence Eating Disorders in Women and Girls
Huntington Man Held for Stabbing Girl Friend near Buttocks
The woman identified as the man's girl friend has been taken to non-life threatening injuries. She was stabbed near the buttocks.
According to the Western Regional Jail website, Timothy M. Anderson, 45, is being held on $100,000 bond in connection with the incident.