- UPDATE: Bridgette Found Safe
- MiLITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 6, 2014
- CFPB Recovers More Than $1 Million for Service Members, Veterans, and Their Families
- Flat Budget Won’t Sustain Exceptional City Concept
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Critical First Years of Your Professional Life': Comprehensive, Readable Book for College Graduates Seeking Their First Job
- EDITORIAL: Former Marshall Student Body President Embodies West Virginia Political Shift in State Senate Race
- Foster Care Awareness subject of event March 12
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: In Guyana: Political Negotiations an Opportunity for Real Democracy
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- OP-ED: Bureaucratic Wisdom = Oxymoron
Goodwill offers Microsoft Word 2010 course
Tuesday, December 31, 2013 - 05:22 From Press Release
The course is designed to teach word processing skills, pictures and clip art, copy and paste functions, templates, mail merge, tables and graphs, etc. Those who successfully complete the course will leave with the skills necessary to perform many of the functions included in Microsoft Office 2010.
To enroll, contact Ashley Shaw, director of career services, at 304-523-7461.