- ANALYSIS: Huntington Pilot Plant Oak Ridge-DOE Documents May Provide New Hope for Workers Denied Cold Standby Compensation
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 22, 2014
- Brockovich Protesting at US Supreme Court; Case Involves Water Contamination
- SCENES from April 2014 Art Walk
- More than 100,000 Had Symptoms During Elk River Water Spill
- Huntington Man Pleads Guilty to Intent to Distribute Heroin, Cocaine, Oxycodone
- Huntington Man Sentenced for Bar Shooting
- Dr. William Palmer selected as Outstanding Faculty Award winner
- Hitchcock Kicks off Huntington's Cinema Under the Stars
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Apr. 21, 2014
Goodwill offers Microsoft Word 2010 course
Tuesday, December 31, 2013 - 05:22 From Press Release
The course is designed to teach word processing skills, pictures and clip art, copy and paste functions, templates, mail merge, tables and graphs, etc. Those who successfully complete the course will leave with the skills necessary to perform many of the functions included in Microsoft Office 2010.
To enroll, contact Ashley Shaw, director of career services, at 304-523-7461.