- SCENES from April 2014 Art Walk
- Park District Holding Three Easter Egg Hunts
- Easter Egg Hunts Scheduled
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Opposite of Loneliness': Marina Keegan's Posthumous Collection of Essays, Stories
- Huntington Man Pleads Guilty to Robbing Drug Dealer''s Apartment
- BOOK REVIEW: 'The Risk Advantage': Sports and Auto Racing Examples Can Help Entrepreneurs Succeed
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: The US: Caribbean’s Friend or Unintentional Foe?
- OP-ED: Life Near the Mexican Border
- Sen. Manchin Introduces Bill to Keep 150 WV Post Offices Open for Two Years
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
Goodwill offers Microsoft Word 2010 course
Tuesday, December 31, 2013 - 05:22 From Press Release
The course is designed to teach word processing skills, pictures and clip art, copy and paste functions, templates, mail merge, tables and graphs, etc. Those who successfully complete the course will leave with the skills necessary to perform many of the functions included in Microsoft Office 2010.
To enroll, contact Ashley Shaw, director of career services, at 304-523-7461.