- Soaring Lap Earns Jeff Gordon Sprint Cup Pole At Michigan
- Preventing Substance Abuse and Mental Illness
- OP-ED: In Ferguson and Beyond, Militarism Is a Public Safety Crisis
- SuperTalk 94.1 FM & AM 930 Joins Cavaliers Radio Network
- Chris Buescher Claims First Career NASCAR Nationwide win At Mid-Ohio
- Rods, Bikes and Jacket Cinema includes Huntington Cult Film on Amazon List
- OP-ED: Lawmakers and School Officials: Stay out of Our Bodily Wastes
- Live Theatricals Running This Weekend
- Tickets to all Marshall Artists Series events go on sale Monday, August 18 @ Noon Call 304-696-6656
- "Stand by Your Man" Friday
Following negotiations with the Yacht Club, Huntington Municipal Development Authority (HMDA) acquired development rights for $400,000 in past maintenance expenses. The area is now clear for re-development. A riverfront museum or a small aquarium have been mentioned.
On the western end of the park, grant funding has been approved for a skatepark.