- OP-ED: Life Near the Mexican Border
- Ohio Attorney General DeWine Announces Settlement in Drug Pricing Lawsuit
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 11, 2014
- Hayes, Littlepage Honored for Contributions to 'Grass Roots' Huntington Art Walk
- MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX: Defense Dept. Contracts for Mar. 10, 2014
- ON TV TONIGHT, Feb. 24, 2014: Investigation Discovery Explores Whether the Sun Has Set On the Exclusionary Practice of Sundown Towns in Modern-Day America
- Ginseng Harvest Returns as "Appalachian Outlaws"
- BOOK REVIEW: 'If I Had a Son': Another Dissection of Mainstream Media Bias, Often Deliberate Misreporting of Stories Involving Race
- CIVIL WAR OP-ED: A Southern Saint Patrick's Day Remembrance
- Sens. Johnson, Crapo Announce Agreement on Housing Finance Reform; Measure Praised by National Association of Home Builders
Following negotiations with the Yacht Club, Huntington Municipal Development Authority (HMDA) acquired development rights for $400,000 in past maintenance expenses. The area is now clear for re-development. A riverfront museum or a small aquarium have been mentioned.
On the western end of the park, grant funding has been approved for a skatepark.