- "Suspicious" Horse near Downtown Huntington Reunited with Owner
- Marshall alum wins prestigious NASA award, credits university’s digital forensics program for his success
- Oak Ridge Demolition of Enriched Uranium Processing Plant Led to Radiation in the City's Sewer Facilities
- Former Huntington Detective, City, Supervisors Sued for Civil Rights Violations, Sexual Abuse
- Downtown Huntington Sheetz Prepares to Open
- Elsa from Frozen Made a Cameo Appearance Leading Huntington Parade, Visits Eastgate Mall Saturday in Cincy IMAGES
- Shooting Near Huntington's Norway Avenue, Suspect at Large
- Batman and Batgirl Visit Marquee Pullman with friends for "Lego Batman" debut
- Walk with the Mayor Begins, Highlawn Next
- Charleston man pleads guilty for role in large-scale methamphetamine conspiracy
Following negotiations with the Yacht Club, Huntington Municipal Development Authority (HMDA) acquired development rights for $400,000 in past maintenance expenses. The area is now clear for re-development. A riverfront museum or a small aquarium have been mentioned.
On the western end of the park, grant funding has been approved for a skatepark.