- 2015 Dawg Dazzle Aims to Electrify Huntington's Riverfront
- Florida Residents Visit Monster Chair
- Johnson, Hammers Recognized at White House for Combatting Drugs
- BB&T continues support for capitalism center at Marshall with another gift of $100,000
- Mayor Williams, Rep. Jenkins Join Christ Temple Freedom Celebration IMAGES
- Fourth of July Celebration at Camden Park
- Skynyrd's One More for the Music Fans Due July 24
- Firefighters Battle Flames on Johnstown Road
- Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Issued for Blocks of Adams Avenue, 16th Street, 17th Street and 18th Street West in Huntington
- WV AFL-CIO President Perdue: July 1 is now Pay Cut Day
Following negotiations with the Yacht Club, Huntington Municipal Development Authority (HMDA) acquired development rights for $400,000 in past maintenance expenses. The area is now clear for re-development. A riverfront museum or a small aquarium have been mentioned.
On the western end of the park, grant funding has been approved for a skatepark.