- Huntington City Attorney States 12 Hours Special Meeting Notice Required; Ethics Commission Web Site Statements Advisory, no Force of State Law
- Honor Flight Takes Off at Tri State Airport Images
- West Virginia Trout Stocking Week of March 9-13, 2015
- Bunny Bombshell Appears as Valkyrie
- SHELLY'S WORLD: The One That Got Away
- OP-ED: Seeking Truth Together: Challenging the Silence Racism Creates
- Marshall Athletics Announces 2015 Hall of Fame Class
- NASCAR: Denny Hamlin holds off Brad Keselowski for Martinsville Sprint Cup win
- CARIBBEAN VIEW: Celebrate the CCJ--and Empower It
- OP-ED: How About Another Christmas Truce?
Following negotiations with the Yacht Club, Huntington Municipal Development Authority (HMDA) acquired development rights for $400,000 in past maintenance expenses. The area is now clear for re-development. A riverfront museum or a small aquarium have been mentioned.
On the western end of the park, grant funding has been approved for a skatepark.