- LEGACY: Upriver Radioactive Contamination May Have Impacted Huntington Cancer Risk
- Huntington Police Have Busy Holiday Weekend
- UPDATED...PUTTING ATOMIC PIECES TOGETHER: Huntington's Once Classified Uranium Processing Plant
- Cannabis To Be Planted Legally in WV For The 1st time In 70 years
- Classic "Blazing Saddles" Screens; Mel Brooks Inclusive Comedy Still Ripe
- Marquee Cinemas Brings Classic Films Back to the Big Screen with Flashback Cinema
- FIRST LOOK: Feminist Alice, Steps Through the Glass to Find... Sibling Rivalry
- Former Director of Safety Town Cannot Be Located; Court Seeks to Serve Defendant in Molestation Complaint
- Contaminated Scrap Metal Stolen in 70s from Huntington AEC Plant
- REVISIT: 2014 Story on Pilot Plant by HD Contained Lapses
Following negotiations with the Yacht Club, Huntington Municipal Development Authority (HMDA) acquired development rights for $400,000 in past maintenance expenses. The area is now clear for re-development. A riverfront museum or a small aquarium have been mentioned.
On the western end of the park, grant funding has been approved for a skatepark.